The Nanny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia looked back at Mrs. Remmer.

"And you are okay with this?" Anna said she was, and both her bosses told her how they each went with different partners with each other blessing, and all that matters was that Julia was okay with what was happening. We just want your first time to be special, they chorused.

"Have you done this before?" Julia asked, and the answer was more or less, but then they both added hastily but not with a nanny.

"The truth is tonight, I wanted to seduce you," said Mr. Remmer, "I have always loved being watched. And I was thinking maybe watching us had made you horny too." Julia blushed at this.

"I can read him like a book," Anna said, "so I thought I better make sure you were okay and take things a step at a time. But then one thing led to another." She stopped and placed Julia's hand on Paul's dick. It had been flagging a little, but Julia's attention soon got it back standing to attention. "And here we are," Anna continued. Julia's hand fell away as Paul slipped on the condom.

Then they all laughed. Paul looked a little ridiculous, standing there, with hands-on-hips, his big dick sticking out with a condom over it. Then, still laughing, he reached forward and kissed Julia, who then told him she thought she was ready.

Julia settled back, so she was lying again in Anna's lap and watched with bated breath as Paul first helped her into what she assumed was a good position, legs open wide, and then he began to rub the head of his dick up and down her slit. Julia's nerve cracked a little, and she begged him to be gentle, but Anna reassured her that he would be. Each time his dick moved up, she held her breath, expecting it to begin to penetrate her. But he made her wait, exciting her and lubricating her hole all at the same time, and then he began to enter her.

Julia held both her breath and both of Anna's hands so tight. However, her nervousness was unnecessary. Her fears about the size of his dick were not coming to fruition. She was so wet, and he had lubricated the condom as well. So to Julia's relief, it was much more about pleasure than discomfort, and as promised, he was so careful, taking his time. There was a tiny pinch at one point, but it was soon gone. Still moving slowly, Paul began to rock back and forth. Anna began to make slow circles on Julia's clit with her fingers, and Paul's dick slid a little deeper into her.

"There you go," said Anna, kissing the top of her head when Paul's was ball-deep inside Julia. Julia looked up and smiled. She was having sex. At Anna's gentle suggestion, Julia lifted one leg and placed it on Paul's shoulder. This allowed him to pick up the pace a little, and as he did, he lifted her leg and sucked her toes. This made both ladies giggle, and, as he intended, that took some tension out of the situation.

As Julia relaxed, her breathing began to pick up speed, and she began to let out little crying noises. Paul was sliding into her, holding his dick deep inside her for a moment and then pulling back. It felt so good, and she told them both so. Anna was still holding her head and being reassuring. Paul continued screwing her; briefly, her bosses kissed again, but he still rocked back and forth, making Julia's insides feel amazing. And then Anna kissed her.

"I didn't think I would be able to take all of it," Julia whispered.

"Well, now you know, you can," replied Anna. "We just want you to have a good time." Then, as if to demonstrate she was, Julia let out a long sigh and threw her head back, and Anna kissed her again. This time though, there was passion in the kiss similar to when they had been on their own. As she reached forward, Anna's nightgown fell off her shoulders, revealing both of her breasts.

Anna smiled, and reaching down, she lifted Julia's hands to hold her breasts. Julia's eyes went to Mr. Remmer, whose face was creased by the concentration of fucking her, but realizing her eyes were on him, it changed into a softer look. He reached forward and kissed Julia and then his wife before he browsed on her breasts. Julia's hands dropped to her sides again to make way for him.

This movement had changed the angle of his dick as it moved inside Julia.

After kissing, they both looked down, noting the effect, and smiled at her. Below them, she was groaning quite loudly now, and so Paul carefully adjusted his body to ensure he could stay in that position, screwing her the way she seemed to like. Then he reached forward and sucked once more on his wife's breasts.

"Let's turn her around. I want to watch her as you fuck her," said Anna. "I think she is ready for something a little more adventurous." So Julia was turned around by her bosses and positioned on all fours. Holding her waist, Paul entered her from behind in a slightly raised position as Anna pressed her head against Julia's. As Paul fucked her, Anna stroked her clit with her hand. Her cries reached a higher pitch. Anna kissed her from time to time, but Julia found it hard to concentrate; she was being fucked quite hard by Paul now.

But Anna persisted in getting Julia to do what she wanted, offering her breasts to be kissed or kissing Julia's. Finally, slowly Julia began to gasp, and then Anna pulled back, observing only. She knew Paul was bringing Julia closer and closer to the edge. Anna smiled, clever boy, for he had paused, building up the expectation. Anna played along, kissing Julia passionately and then lowering Julia for the finale. Paul began to fuck Julia hard now her head was resting on Anna's lap.

There was nothing to do but wait and watch her nanny. Anna loved this part and was excited for Julia. Below her, Julia's face was creased with effort, and she was making a mewing sound. Like before, Julia's hands found Anna's hand she held on tightly once more.

"That's right, keep taking it," Anna said, feeling now was the time for a bit of reassurance and perhaps some assistance. Anna's hands went up to Julia's shoulder, and she began to make Julia's body pushed back against Paul's. Julia lifted herself, so Anna's pushing made her body rock back and forth, driving Paul's rod deep inside her and back out again. God, that felt amazing, his dick rubbing against the lining of her pussy so fast.

"Oh my god," Julia said, repeating it twice, three times getting louder each time.

"That's it," urged Mrs. Remmer, "that's it, tell us how good it is." Mrs. Remmer grabbed her hands, supporting her weight, lifting the angle of her body further. Mr. Remmer took over thrusting once more, further increasing the intensity of how he and Julia were fucking. And then it happened.

"Oh my goooooooood," Julia wailed as she crashed over the edge letting out a long wail. Her arms went floppy, and she collapsed back onto Anna's lap. Her body was twitching out of sync with Paul, who was still screwing her, but then he tensed too and let out a cry.

"Oh shit," he said, exploding inside Julia and jerking twice more before becoming still. "Oh shit," he repeated. In front of him, Julia lay there panting; then, with a great effort, she lifted herself onto Anna's chest. Anna put a protective arm around her and told her everything was okay. Paul withdrew and dealt with the condom and then went to return to the bed.

"Oh no, you don't, big boy," said Anna. "Get us some champagne. Would you like some Julia?"

"Yes, please," said Julia in the softest, cuteness voice. Always so polite, our nanny thought Paul as he grabbed the bottle. He then slid onto the bed beside the ladies, and with Julia now in the middle, they began to share the champagne.

"That was," Julia whispered, "amazing."

"Wow," said Paul.

"It will be even more fun having you around from now on," said Anna to Julia. Julia lifted her head, wondering what that meant. Would there be repeats?

12