The Nanobots Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler laughed a little as he realized it probably just made women feel like men do all the time. "Evens the playing field I guess" he said as he chuckled.

____________________

A little bit later, Tyler heard a knock at his door. He opened it to see his mom dressed up in yoga pants and a sports bra. She smiled up at him and asked if he was busy.

"No mom, what's up?"

"Do you mind running your sister and I through another workout? It sounds too good to be true but I swear I can already see a little improvement!" his mom said, turning in a circle for him to see.

Tyler looked her up and down, taking it all in, and he had to agree. Her body looked a little firmer and her stomach a little flatter. "Those nano bots do good work" he thought.

Samantha pushed her chest out a little bit as she watched her son's eyes roam up and down her body. He'd been in his room since breakfast and she was trying to lure him back out to spend time with her. After hearing him last night she thought maybe flirting a little like this would entice him.

She was right. Tyler's work on his laptop was forgotten and he told her he'd meet her in the living room after he asked Hayley to join them. His mom gave him a big smile as she turned and headed back down the hallway. Tyler watched her go, once again silently thanking the man who invented yoga pants, and then turned to head to his sister's room. Her door was open so he poked his head in and saw her laying on her bed looking through her phone.

"Hey, mom wants to do another workout in the living room if you want in" Tyler told his sister.

Hayley perked up at the news and told him she'd be out in a minute, she just needed to get changed. Tyler went back out to the living room and saw his mom moving a chair and rolling out her yoga mat on the floor. Hearing her son walk back in the room she looked up at him and said "Tyler, I don't think I've ever looked forward to working out before! I was so happy about it last night I even ordered a couple new sets of workout clothes!"

"That's awesome mom, we'll make it a routine. We just gotta find some healthy meals to throw into the mix to really help out." Tyler threw this out there, knowing there were certain foods his mom didn't like but wanting to test out giving her a "suggestion."

"That's a good idea honey. Can we skip zucchini though? It's not my favorite."

"Mom, I think you should give zucchini a try. It's got a lot of health benefits. I'm sure after a while you'd start to like it." Tyler kept an eye on his mom to see how she'd react to his words.

Samantha heard her son's suggestion and slowly started nodding her head. Normally she avoided zucchini, but after hearing Tyler she thought "Why not give it a try? I'm sure he's right, after a while I might even start to like it."

"OK Tyler, why not give it a try?"

Tyler was amazed! The only visible response he had seen was her nodding her head and seeming like she was giving it some serious thought. Normally, his mom would have said something like "I know it's healthy, but we can make something else that's healthy too." This was great! He could help out his mom so much with this!

At that moment, Hayley bounced into the room with a big smile on her face. "Ready!" she announced while rolling out her mat. Tyler looked at his sister and did a double take. She had on yoga pants like her mom, but she wasn't wearing a sports bra. Instead she was wearing a tank top with obviously nothing underneath. While Tyler was rendered speechless for a moment, Samantha had a different reaction.

"Oh honey, what a great outfit! I wish I'd thought of that! I was just telling your brother I ordered some new workout clothes, but looks like I'll have to get some tank tops too!"

Hayley blushed at her mom's words. When she was getting changed the idea of the tank top without a bra had seemed like a great idea. Yesterday Tyler had walked around shirtless, she'd seen his cock, and today he'd stood in front of her while semi-hard! Even though she knew it wasn't to mess with her, it had. She'd fallen asleep while thinking of his damn cock for crying out loud! Now it was her turn to mess with him. "Perfect" she thought "let's see how you like it when someone's showing off the goods right in front of you."

Tyler liked it. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he liked it. "Dang Hayley, you look great! You girls ready to get started?"

The three of them went through some stretches to warm up, same as yesterday, but it was different. His mom seemed to be arching her back, putting her tits on display with every stretch, and Hayley's big tits wobbled and jiggled with the slightest movement. It was like he'd died and gone to titty heaven.

"Well, might as well have some fun with this" Tyler thought while trying to hold back his grin. "OK girls, on to the first exercise. Give me 20 jumping jacks." Samantha smiled as she heard her son, while Hayley's eyes went wide. Never the less, both women started doing the jumping Jack's. The show in front of Tyler was spectacular!

What Tyler didn't realize was that while he was ogling the beautiful women in front of him, they were both watching the monster in his shorts with rapt attention as he also did the exercise. The workout continued after that with Tyler throwing curveball exercises out there once in a while for his amusement.

As the workout ended, Hayley jumped up and grabbed her brother in a big hug, breasts leading the way. "Thanks Tyler! I'm already looking forward to doing this again!" She pulled back when she realized she had her face against his shoulder, breathing her brother in, and slightly rubbing his back. Blushing furiously, Hayley made her exit. Tyler's body had started reacting as the hug had seemed to get intimate. He watched her go after she pulled away and headed back to her room.

Samantha meanwhile was still on her mat, down on her knees but with her butt back on her feet. She had her eyes closed and was breathing slowly and evenly with a slight smile on her face. She loved her son, how was he so good at this? Samantha felt so alive right now. She slowly opened her eyes and what she saw took her breath away. Her son was standing in front of her, looking down the hallway, with the front of his shorts slightly tented and his dick clearly outlined through the fabric. There it was again, just like last night. Only this time she was on her knees staring at it just a few feet away. Her pussy started to moisten as dirty thoughts swirled about in her mind, and her hand slowly reached out towards the thing she wanted.

Tyler turned to his mom, finally taking notice of her. What was she doing? Oh, she was reaching out so he could take her hand and help her up. He grabbed her hand, breaking the trance she had been in, and helped her to her feet. She looked up at him, almost with a thoughtful expression. She smiled at him and told him she was going to take a shower.

"Man, that was awesome!" Tyler thought as he started rearranging the furniture back into place. He couldn't believe how fun that had been, running two beautiful and busty women through exercises that he got to choose. He was already starting to think of what he could do tomorrow when he heard his mom calling him from her room. He walked down the hallway towards her room and knocked when he was outside her door.

"Come in" his mom yelled from the other side. Tyler opened the door and peaked inside, the sound of her shower running coming from her bathroom.

"What's up mom?" He called out.

"I need a towel, I forgot to get one before I got in the shower" his mom replied.

"Ok, no worries, I'll go get you one" Tyler yelled as he turned to go find one. After getting a towel from the hallway closet Tyler returned to his mom's room and called out to her "I got it mom, want me to leave it here on your bed?"

"No, I don't want to track water all over. Just crack the door and leave it on the counter please."

Tyler slowly cracked open the door and reached inside to leave the towel on the counter like his mom had asked. Then his eyes caught movement in the mirror. He froze as he realized what he was seeing. His mom was currently in the shower with her head facing up into the water and her hands slowly running through her hair. Holy shit, he couldn't see that amazing bubble butt of hers because of the damn waist high tile wall in her shower but he could see one of her boobs.

Okay, he couldn't see the whole thing since his view was from the side and behind her, but what he could see looked amazing. His mom's tit was the biggest he'd ever seen (at least in real life), it had that natural look to it unlike so many fake ones in porn. The beautiful way it curved out away from her body, only the slightest hint that gravity had taken a toll on it. "God, turn a little more mom so I can see your nipple" Tyler silently pleaded with the universe. Knowing he was pushing his luck, Tyler stared at his mother a few seconds more before turning and leaving her room.

Samantha smiled as she saw the shadow in the mirror disappear. "Oh my God" she thought "I can't believe I just did that!" Considering she had barely discovered her new kinks last night, she sure as hell was exploring the shit out of them. First, the way she'd dressed this morning, then the way she'd been "presenting" her tits whenever Tyler was around, then she'd found herself on her knees in front of her son. That one had been an accident, but a happy one for sure. She'd clearly seen the outline of his dick in his shorts and had almost lost control of herself. And just now, she orchestrated a way to show her breasts off even more to her son. She still told herself it was for fun and she was just being a little naughty without crossing a line. But she couldn't deny the fact that the person seeing her being Tyler made her shiver in pleasure. Samantha didn't try to stop herself as one hand grasped a breast and the other found her pussy, softly moaning into the water.

Back in his room, Tyler looked down at himself. He didn't know he could get this hard. He closed his door and sat down at his computer desk. He pulled down his shorts and pulled up some porn as he started stroking himself, but it didn't feel as good as normal. It was like he was missing something. "No way" Tyler whispered as his cursor moved over to his pictures folder and he brought up one from a day they'd spent by the pool last summer. There was his mom, in a somewhat conservative bikini, but with a body like hers you'd need a potato sack to hide her assets. His dick surged in his hand and he quickly worked himself up to the edge, scrambling for his box of tissues before he made a mess. Tyler shot rope after rope, most caught by the tissue, and then he realized something. Maybe he'd known all along, but now he knew. He had the hots for his mom.

Holy shit, it wasn't just that he thought she was sexy, but just the thought of her naked in the shower just now, or when she'd been on her knees a little earlier was bringing life back to his dick despite just cumming. Tyler still had his hand around his dick as he leaned back in his chair, trying to come to grips with his realization.

All of a sudden his door opened and his sister looked inside saying "Tyler, I'm gonna make lunch, you wan... OH MY GOD" as she saw him sitting at his chair hard dick in one hand and tissues in the other.

"Jesus Hayley, again!?!" He yelled at his sister as she slammed the door shut.

Hayley nearly ran away from her brother's room, heading into the kitchen. She leaned back against the fridge and wondered how the hell that had happened again. At this rate, her brother is gonna think she's a weirdo or something doing this on purpose. She was worried what he'd say to her when she saw him again. She loved her brother, they got along so well and she didn't want him to think less of her.

Ding. Her phone alerted her she had a new text message. Hayley looked down at her phone and saw it was from her brother. She felt so nervous as she unlocked her phone and clicked on her messages, expecting to see an angry text in all caps. Instead there was a link to a YouTube video. Confused, Hayley clicked on it and she was brought to a video with the caption "How to knock on doors, and other polite behavior." Hayley sighed in relief and started laughing softly. Her brother wasn't mad at her, he was even joking around with her. Relieved, she went back to making sandwiches for her and her brother.

Tyler hit send on the video link to his sister and chuckled. He wasn't upset that she'd seen him again, by the way she reacted she hadn't done it on purpose. "And hell, it's not like I have anything to be ashamed of" Tyler thought. Instead he decided to tease her, like any decent brother should. After her reactions just now and yesterday though, he figured he just might have a good new way to mess with his sister.

Tyler walked into the kitchen and saw his sister finishing up some sandwiches. As she heard him enter, she turned to face him to apologize but Tyler beat her to the punch "I know, I know, you're disappointed I have clothes on."

Hayley blushed and forced a scowl onto her face as she said "jerk, I was gonna apologize but never mind", a smile creeping onto her face as she handed him a sandwich.

"Well if I had known I got fed after showing you the goods then I'd have been leaving doors open for years" he said as he took a bite. Tyler's sister slugged him in the arm. "Jees Hayley" Tyler laughed "Why am I the one getting hit?"

"Cause you're being an asshole!" Hayley shot back.

"I think you meant to say dick" Tyler laughed again, and this time his sister joined in. The two kept eating their lunch, both happy the way things turned out.

Later that day, while moving about tidying up, Samantha heard a delivery truck pull up to their house. The driver ran up to the door and knocked once before jumping back in his truck and driving off. Both her kids were out for the rest of the night with friends, so she walked over and opened up the front door, seeing a few packages on the doorstep. She scooped them up and excitedly ran to her room.

Once upstairs, Samantha opened up the packages and dumped the contents onto her bed. She picked the first item up, taking a good look at it. It was a light green silk robe. After stripping down to her underwear, Samantha stepped in front of her mirror and tried it on. It felt amazing, and flowed so well on her body, but something was wrong. She took it off, unhooked her bra, and put the robe back on. She couldn't believe how much better she felt like that. The way the fabric felt so smooth on her bare skin, and the way you could make out the shape and swell of her breast were perfect. She took it off and looked at another of the garments that had just arrived, yoga shorts. She slid the thin shorts on and stepped in front of the mirror again. She admired the swell of her ass as she turned left and right, knowing these were sure to catch attention when she wore them. But like the robe, the outline of her panties underneath was distracting to the eye. Well she just wouldn't wear them with these. The next item she saw was the one she'd been most excited about. Samantha picked up her new bathing suit, taking a good look at it, and smiled.

____________________

Over the course of the next week at school, Tyler analyzed the results continuously pouring in from his machines. So far they had been operating better than he'd hoped, able to make changes anywhere within a subject's body. What they were able to accomplish was incredible, from actual changes to the body, to influencing behavior as he had seen with his mom. The last few nights, dinner had included zuchini, and to his surprise his mom hadn't left any on her plate. The second time they'd been part of a meal, she even mentioned that they weren't as bad as she remembered. Slowly, the nanobots were nudging her down a path that he'd set her upon. He was sure that the longer this went on the more she would just accept it as normal and not think twice about it.

Tyler was also noticing subtle changes in some of his female classmates when he spent any decent amount of time around them. There were subtle cues of arousal that he was starting to get better at picking up on, paying more attention to him, laughing at his jokes even when they weren't funny, brushing his arms, etc. This was amazing! At this rate he was sure he'd have a girlfriend, or at least a few numbers of girls he could call during summer break in a few weeks. All in all, thanks to his invention, things were going great.

Things were going great at home too. His mother and sister were adamant about continuing their workouts together. He knew he'd accepted the fact that he was attracted to his mom, and if he truly wanted to he could force her to do things with him, but that thought just made him feel dirty. Instead he just enjoyed the fact that she'd become so confident in herself. Because of the nanobots toning her body up a little, whenever he saw her she seemed so happy and comfortable. It was like she was no longer self conscious of her body. Even though Tyler had only gotten a quick glimpse of his mom in the shower and nothing since, he was still able to get some enjoyment out of her newfound confidence that showed itself in her new wardrobe selections.

Just yesterday some of the tank tops she'd ordered to match her daughter had arrived. That workout session had been rough on Tyler. He had struggled to keep it together and keep himself from getting a full blown hard on. Those women seemed to enjoy his discomfort as he tried not to stare too obviously at them as they went through the exercises. Well, his sister seemed to enjoy his discomfort, his mom seemed to arch her back even more when he got caught looking at her.

Hayley and him were getting along like nothing had happened since the incidents over the weekend, in fact, it was almost like they were getting along better. She was asking his opinion on clothes to wear, hair styles, all sorts of stuff she'd never asked him before. But the smirks at his discomfort during the workout session told him something. She was messing with him. She'd felt uncomfortable after seeing him naked, so she was trying to mess with him by showing herself off too.

"Well two could play at that game" He thought.

As friday rolled around and Tyler and the girls were finishing up a workout that had left the three of them all worked up from body parts nearly on display. Hayley told her mom that she was going to a party that night with some friends and was going to stay at one of their houses.

"Okay honey, just be careful alright" Samantha said to her daughter.

"I know mom, I know" her daughter replied.

"Tyler, it's been so nice out lately I was going to heat up the hot tub for after dinner if you want to join me" the mother asked her son.

"Yeah mom, sounds good" Tyler responded.

He went up to his room to change and afterwards he sat down at his computer once again. His mom had been doing so good at her workouts, and he wanted her to keep them going so he decided to let the nanobots work some magic again. He pulled up the program and typed in instructions for toning up his mom's body by another 5%. He also figured he'd been working out so he upped his own by 5% as well. Figuring that was good for now, Tyler closed his computer and went back out to the kitchen.

Samantha was going about making dinner when her son walked in. She'd been enjoying his company so much this week. Each time she'd put on one of her new outfits over the last few days, the way he'd looked at her had felt amazing! She'd tried wearing sexier clothes when she was out and about, like at the grocery store and such, but it just hadn't done anything for her. She only seemed to get the thrill when it was her son that saw her. So she'd embraced it when at home and it had paid off. Tyler never failed to steal looks at her, or even sometimes outright stare. There hadn't had a replay of the one night on the couch, but she'd been able to tell her efforts were having an effect on him. It was so much fun flirting with him and teasing him, and it made her a little wet when she saw his pants shift under the strain of that monster he was hiding.