The Nanobots Pt. 02

Story Info
Tyler brings experiment home and accidentally exposes family.
12.7k words
4.8
77.3k
190
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_d00d
the_d00d
632 Followers

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I got this one out as quick as I could while juggling the rest of my life. So many of these paragraphs got revised its crazy as I worked out the path I wanted this story to take. I read the comments some of you left and unfortunately I won't be able to make everyone happy. I've always enjoyed the stories that are fun with plenty of sexual tension in the buildup, and also the ones where all parties maintain their identities while eventually "changing their opinion" about things they normally would not have. Here's Part 2 of "The Nanobots"

__________________________________

Hayley lay in bed looking at her phone before she went to sleep. After a whirlwind of a day she wasn't really concentrating on her phone though, instead running through the days events trying to make sense of it all. Yes she knew her brother was a good looking guy, decently tall and muscular, kind, considerate, and fun to be around. But he'd always just been her brother. Although she hadn't seen him without a shirt on for a while, the family not really using their pool through the winter she assumed he must have been working out lately, because he was definitely more toned and in better shape than before. And it almost seemed like her brother was taller, that was kind of strange. Those things alone wouldn't have thrown her for a loop like she was feeling right now, but then she'd gotten him to run her and her mom through a workout. It hadn't been anything groundbreaking but she had liked it and so had her mom. She was sure there would be more workouts in the future. Maybe the trick to getting the results to stick was to find a way to actually enjoy it? It made sense since she already found herself excited at the idea of working out again with her brother.

Hayley was a little surprised by that excitement. In the past she always had trouble sticking with her workout routine. She knew she didn't really need it right now, but she wouldn't stay 18 forever and eventually metabolisms slow down. She thought back to their earlier workout. The entire time she'd been focused on her brother and what he had been saying, he'd had such a commanding and masculine presence. Her body had responded to Tyler also she admitted to herself. She'd felt like she was being drawn towards him and had eagerly reacted to each of the instructions he'd given the two women. She hadn't been able to take her eyes off him and she'd taken in his body, admiring every inch of it. The only other times she could compare to that feeling were when she watched athletes play, or her favorite actors were on the screen. It was so confusing for her because if this was anyone else she might have recognized it for what it was... attraction.

And then the final thing that had happened, and definitely the most jarring. She'd seen her brother's cock. And that's what it was, it wasn't a penis or a dick, her brother had a cock. She hadn't meant to see it but she'd accidentally seen him jerking himself off in the shower. She'd been stunned as she saw it, it was the biggest one she'd ever seen! No, Hayley wasn't a virgin by any stretch of the imagination, she'd had a few boyfriends before and they had had their fun. However, after seeing what her brother was packing, those other guys started to seem more like boys in comparison.

Hayley's body started to react to the thought of her brother's lean body and his perfect cock. Shit, did she just think "perfect cock" while thinking of her brother? Hayley sighed in frustration as she fought back her urges and put her phone down. She turned off her lamp and rolled over to go to sleep. As she tried to fall asleep though her mind betrayed her and kept replaying the bathroom scene over and over despite her best efforts to think of something or someone else. It was like having a song stuck in her head, she just couldn't get it to stop. Eventually she just accepted it as she eventually dozed off.

Meanwhile in Samantha's room, a similar scene was unfolding. Samantha was also on her phone as she lay in bed, but unlike her daughter, she was actually paying attention to what was on her phone's screen. "I definitely need to clear my browser history before I fall asleep" Samantha thought as she looked at the search results. Different sites filled her screen, all focusing on ideas for women on ways to seduce a man. Up until now, Samantha had been looking up clothes online that showed more cleavage and bathing suits that were a little more revealing, she'd even put some of each in her online "shopping cart". She'd also been looking at how to's and tips and tricks for tit fucking and blowjobs. She'd never had any complaints in those departments before but since getting to her room she'd looked up those topics with great interest, watching video after video as her free hand once again reached down and slowly began rubbing her pussy through her pajamas.

Eventually, Samantha had moved on to another subject she couldn't believe she'd never cared too much for in the past, guys cumming. She'd found several videos of guys cumming on women and they had been sexy as hell causing her hand between her legs to rub a little bit faster. The pictures and videos she'd watched filled her mind and she'd imagined herself in those positions doing them with a big, beautiful dick. But now? Now she was looking at search results for seduction. Samantha's eyes suddenly widened, the reality of what she'd been imagining finally settled in. She had been thinking of seducing her son! Her baby boy! The dick she'd been imagining in between her tits and sucking and making cum had been Tyler's!

"What the hell am I doing?!" Samantha exclaimed. The shocked mother started breathing heavy as she worried about what she'd been contemplating, her hands slightly shaking as she nearly started hyperventilating.

"Get a grip" she told herself, "calm down, breathe in, breathe out. Feel the worry leaving with each breath." Tyler's words from earlier eased her panic down to manageable levels. Focusing on her breathing, Samantha was able to calm down to the point that she could think more clearly. The fact that she had been thinking of seducing her son started to worry her less and less with each breath, but the knowledge that it was wrong stuck with her. "Incest huh? Maybe I discovered a new kink when i saw him getting hard?" she mused. Yes, she'd gotten herself off to images of her son earlier, but she had just been so worked up and he had been on her mind all afternoon. Samantha rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling, mentally going through each of the things she'd been thinking of.

Enjoying showing off her chest? That's not bad, she thought. She had nothing to be ashamed of, and if it made her feel good? Then why not. Looking at her phone Samantha pressed "purchase" on her online shopping cart, ordering those new outfits and bathing suits that had caught her eye.

Tit fucking and blowjobs? Samantha had always been a sexual person so she'd always enjoyed these things before.... They just seemed extra naughty and hot now. Now it seemed like when she thought of sex, those ideas popped up first, even now starting to make her nipples hard again. Not a problem.

Making a man cum. Samantha had always enjoyed the look on a man's face as she brought them over the edge. No change there. But those videos had been hot, those women had looked like they really enjoyed it when the men finished on them. Worth exploring.

Incest. Here it was, the one that had shocked her back to her senses. She understood that there were a lot of different kinks out there in the world, and that's ok isn't it? Maybe she'd stumbled onto one of her own? She'd been thinking of seducing her son, so it seemed mom/son stuff got her hot and bothered. Well, everyone was allowed to have fantasies, even if her newest one had apparently started when she saw her son get hard while looking at her. Samantha took a deep breath, slowly letting it out. "That naughty boy" she thought. But no lines had been crossed so she supposed she could explore this fantasy, it'd just be in her head so no harm no foul right?

It was like a weight had lifted from her mind, she'd been so focused on these things after hearing her son through his door she hadn't really thought them through. Most of it wasn't too crazy, but the incest? That would be her dirty little secret. His words had definitely stirred something deep inside her, and she couldn't deny how hot the sounds coming from the other side of the door had been, but now she'd thought them through. She was going to explore these new kinks that was for sure, she'd explore them and see how they made her feel.

Now that she'd essentially made peace with herself she went back to her previous searches, images of women with big tits on their knees in front of a man, wrapping their tits and mouths around their dicks. "Tyler's looked bigger than these." The thought entered her mind, but this time she just smiled as her hand made its way back down between her legs and she hit play on a video of a brunette on her knees in front of a young man.

After bringing herself to a second amazing, but slightly less intense, orgasm that night, Samantha felt exhausted. "I need to get some sleep" she thought. She put her phone away and closed her eyes, images of a big dick hidden by the thin cloth of basketball shorts swirling in her mind as she drifted off to sleep.

____________________

Tyler woke up the next morning still feeling groggy. He hadn't slept well last night. The previous day had been crazy! Obviously, this must have something to do with the nanobots, that was the only major change recently. He got up and grabbed a seat at his desk, opening his laptop and going over the instructions he'd given the little machines.

Subject A (Tyler) -- 1 inch taller, slightly bigger dick, 10% increased muscle tone, excellent health, increased pheromone output, reduce effect of stress and anxiety by 50%.

Nothing too crazy. Maybe he would do some actual research on the effect of pheromones, but it's not like they're some kind of magical love potion. On the subject of stress and anxiety, Tyler had to sit back and ponder that one. He had definitely done things yesterday he never would have dreamed of doing. "I mean, holy shit, I just sat there and got hard in the living room while checking out my mom" Tyler whispered to himself. "And I didn't even try to hide it!" Yes, at the time he'd been worried his mom would notice his erection growing, but he hadn't worried much. Honestly it had been kind of a turn on knowing his mom might see him hard. Because he hadn't been consumed with worry, he'd been more able to act in a way he normally would have been too scared to act.

He had to admit to himself, he found his mom and sister attractive. And as him and his mom had sat there together in the living room and he noticed her body, he hadn't gotten embarrassed like he normally would have. Instead, he'd just accepted his body's reaction to the beautiful woman in front of him. Then, it seemed like she had noticed what was happening to him. He wasn't sure, but quick glances out of the corners of her eyes and the way she started fidgeting made it seem like she'd noticed. His heart had beat faster as he'd thought that she had seen him, but it had been more exciting than anything else. It was definitely different behavior for him, but Tyler didn't feel different, he didn't feel like a different person, his opinions and thoughts lined up with himself from before the nanobots, he just wasn't stressing out like before. Yes, he was still himself, but he didn't think he would reduce the effects of stress and anxiety further lest he stop caring about repercussions altogether.

Subject B (Mom) -- Subject B feels pleasure around Subject A, Subject B takes Subject A's suggestions very seriously, 5% increased muscle tone, 2% decreased body fat

"Ok" Tyler thought, "As far as mom, she just feels extra happy when I'm around, that one seemed to have worked the way I wanted it to. Probably why she was so huggy yesterday. Nothing wrong there, and hell, I liked it."

"When it comes to mom taking my suggestions seriously though, I'm gonna have to test that one out." Tyler didn't want his mom to be some kind of robot, hanging on to his every word. That would be weird, and he loved his mom, he loved her personality, her youthful exuberance. She was beautiful inside and out, and the last thing he wanted was to be some kind of puppeteer controlling his mom's every move.

He could, potentially, make major changes to a person's thought processes with his invention. His invention could be dangerous in the wrong hands that was for sure. But Tyler was no monster. That was why he had worded his mom's second instruction the way he had. He knew the machines would help reinforce his suggestions by pulsing dopamine and other "feel-good hormones" at the appropriate times. She would take his suggestions very seriously. The idea was that his mom would not be bound by his suggestions, but they would carry weight and she would give them serious thought. In this manner, his hope was that he could nudge his mom down paths he thought would help her, all while she stayed who she was as a person.

He did wonder how it would appear from her point of view though. Would the words repeat in her head like a loop until she acted upon them? Would they slip past her conscious mind into her subconscious and be like a seed, taking root and slowly growing so that it almost seemed like it was her idea? Would it be both of those, or neither? He couldn't just come out and ask her, he knew that. And was that why she'd called his name while masturbating last night? Had she ever done something like that before but he'd never noticed? No, not likely. Had he somehow made a "suggestion" that had caused that? He tried to replay everything he'd said to her but nothing came to mind. Was it the pheromones? He had so many questions. One thing he knew though was he was getting hard imagining his mom getting herself off last night in her room. She really was a beautiful woman, the name Josephine Jackson came to mind as he imagined what had been going on on the other side of her door.

"Breakfast is ready!" Came the call from the kitchen. Tyler didn't have a chance to take care of the growing problem in his shorts so he waited a minute till it had at least calmed down to a semi, threw on a tank top and opened his door... and immediately ran into his sister.

Hayley stumbled as her brother tried to catch her before she fell. He was barely too late and she ended up on her backside. "Shit sorry Hayley! Are you ok?" Tyler asked as he reached out a hand to help her up.

"Damn Tyler, what the hell?" Hayley responded as she reached her hand out to take his. "Be mor..." the words died in her throat as she noticed what was right behind her brother's stretched out hand. Once again she was staring at her brother's cock. The reason she hadn't been able to sleep well last night was inches away from her hand as her brother helped her up.

"I'm ok Tyler, no big deal" she said to her brother once she was standing up. Her hand was still in his and they were close to each other when she once again took in his scent. Her nipples started poking into her tank top as she looked him in the eyes. She just smiled at him until he said "let's get going before the food gets cold" and she reluctantly let his hand go.

Tyler followed his sister and took a seat at the table. It wasn't until his mom set his plate down in front of him that he noticed what she was wearing. She was still in pajamas, but he hadn't seen these before. The first thing he saw was the pajama shorts, hugging the swell of her ass and showing plenty of smooth tanned leg. Gazing up from there, Tyler's eyes were drawn to the deep valley in between her breasts. The material of her shirt was thin with spaghetti straps going up over her shoulders and it showed off more cleavage than he could remember his mom showing outside of a bathing suit maybe. In front of his eyes he could see her nipples hardening, and then he realized she wasn't wearing a bra! Slowly his gaze continued upwards until he looked his mom in the eyes. She was looking back at him with a smile.

"Ok, this is new" Tyler thought with shock. Tyler wasn't upset or worried about what she was wearing, it was just out of the ordinary. He focused on his plate before looking up at his sister to see her reaction to what their mom was wearing. She either wasn't bothered by it or not paying attention. And her fucking nipples were hard too! She must have felt him looking at her because she looked up, caught his eye, blushed a little and smiled before she kept eating. Tyler shook his head and chuckled. This had to be the pheromones.

"Man, this is gonna be fun at school tomorrow" Tyler thought. And if he was being honest with himself, he was enjoying the views this morning too.

Samantha was enjoying herself this morning. She'd come to terms with everything last night, all those ideas swirling around in her mind were just something she'd never quite realized or explored about herself. She was a sexual woman with kinks and fantasies just like everyone else. She'd already started exploring by showing off a little more skin. She'd looked at herself when she woke up and realized she was going to give it a try and had changed before coming out to make breakfast. She'd dug out a set of pajamas she hadn't worn since her kids were little, unsure if she'd even still had them. She had felt so naughty as she set about making breakfast in a thin shirt with no bra, excited at the thought of showing her body off more than normal. Then, when Tyler walked into the room and she wondered if he'd notice, she had felt almost giddy with anticipation.

Then as she had leaned over and set Tyler's plate in front of him she saw him take notice of her. It felt like he was drinking her in as he started with her legs, his eyes slowly traveling up her body. She'd felt herself getting excited by her son's attention, especially when his eyes had finally landed on her breasts. She quickly glanced at his crotch again hoping to see a reaction, and was happy by the nice outline in his shorts again. She looked back up at his face just before their eyes met. She was feeling great so she simply smiled at him. "I like this" she thought to herself as she sat down to eat.

This first foray into one of her new fantasies had actually touched on 2 of them. First, she'd shown more of her breasts off than normal and found it to feel good. Samantha saw this as becoming much more normal for herself in the future. The second one was that it had been her son she had showed off for. She hadn't quite thought things through this morning when she was getting changed. But now? She was enjoying the fact that it was her son who had seen her like this. She mulled that over while she ate and figured it would be alright. What's the harm in teasing him and being a bit flirty? It was just a way for her to have a bit of fun.

A little bit later Tyler was back in his room. Breakfast had been fun, both girls had been in a good mood and it seemed like he'd been the center of their attention which felt nice. He wondered if it had to do with the pheromones so he sat down and searched them on his computer. The studies he came across mostly had similar findings: works on a subconscious level, heightened arousal, increases confidence and passion in the opposite sex, and seeming more attractive to the opposite sex. They all agreed however, that while there is some evidence that pheromones affect humans, nothing has ever been conclusive.

"Interesting" Tyler thought. It definitely seemed like he was having an effect, considering the constant parade of hard nipples on display in the house the last 24 hours. But it wasn't like it was driving anyone out of control with lust, it just... increased arousal it seemed.

the_d00d
the_d00d
632 Followers