The Nanobots Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tyler walked in, he saw his mom happily moving around the kitchen with a glass of wine in her hand, she looked over at him with a big smile on her face. Setting down her glass, she walked over to him saying "I'm so glad you're staying in with me tonight Tyler!" and she wrapped him up in a tight hug. Tyler hugged his mom back, enjoying the sensation of her pressed against him.

"Of course mom, I love hanging out with you. And the hot tub sounded nice too." Tyler didn't have any plans that night anyway, but if he was being honest with hinself, he was excited to see his mom in a bikini again. Soon, the two sat down to dinner, enjoying each other's company. Samantha continued to tease her son by slightly flirting with him, a little more brazen due to the wine she was drinking. Before long though, the meal finished up and mother and son each went to their room to change into their swim suits.

Tyler was the first to finish changing apparently, and so he headed out to the backyard. He grabbed a towel along his way, setting it off to the side before he stepped up over the edge of the stone surrounding the jacuzzi. He got in slowly, enjoying the feel of the warm bubbling water as he entered. Tyler moved to the opposite side of the hot tub so he faced the sliding glass door to the house and waited for his mom.

Meanwhile, in Samantha's room, the mother of two was looking at herself in the mirror while wearing her new bikini. As she turned this way and that, she loved the way she looked in it. The mother's body felt so hot as she thought of teasing her son tonight in the jacuzzi. She grabbed her glass of wine and walked down the hallway to the closet, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around herself as she made her way towards the backyard.

Tyler sat in the jacuzzi waiting for his mom. He was wondering what was taking her when he heard the sliding door start to open. Looking up he saw her step into the backyard. She looked so beautiful wrapped in her towel. His mother walked towards the table his own towel was on, set down her glass of wine, and slowly started to unwrap her towel. When it was finally off, Tyler's mouth fell open. His mom stood before him wearing a beautiful white bikini. It was easily the smallest he had ever seen her wear, a thin triangle over the middles of her breasts, and another thin triangle over her pussy, and basically nothing more than a string in the back. After placing her towel on the table, his mother looked over at him, smiled, and walked towards the jacuzzi.

Samantha's body seemed on fire as she saw the way her son looked at her. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting" she said as she stepped over the stone edge of the jacuzzi. Her son didn't answer her immediately as she lowered herself into the water. Samantha stopped her descent before the water got her bikini top wet and looked up at her son, she saw him shake his head before he answered "It was worth the wait mom, new suit?"

Samantha's body tingled with her son's mention of her new bikini. Putting her elbows up on the edges of the hot tub, which had the intended consequence of drawing her son's eyes to her breasts, she looked at her son and asked "Yes honey, do you like it?" Tyler felt more calm than he would have before the nanobots as he nodded his head saying "Yeah mom, it looks great on you." Samantha smiled at her sons compliment, while thinking he hasn't seen anything yet.

The mother and son made small talk for a little bit enjoying each other's company, the whole time Tyler enjoying the show and his mother enjoying the attention. Samantha's body was reacting to the attention from her son, and between her growing arousal and the wine she'd drinken she decided to take the next step in her plan to tease her son. She reached over to her glass of wine she'd brought out, taking a sip of liquid courage, and then Samantha lowered herself up to her neck in the water, seeming like she was trying to get warm for a second, and then raised herself back up, tits out of the water and elbows on the edge of the jacuzzi.

Tyler's eyes bulged. His mom must not have known about this white bikini of hers. She had dunked herself under the water to warm herself up, but when she had raised her body back up... her bikini had become almost see through!! She was sitting there with her elbows up on the edges smiling her lovely smile at him, seeming like she had no idea what he was now seeing. Tyler could clearly see the outline of his mother's areolas through the thin white fabric. They were about the size of a quarter and while he couldn't quite make out the nipple, they were very obviously hard. Not wanting to make embarass his mother and also wanting to continue enjoying the show, Tyler didn't inform his mom of what he was seeing.

Samantha saw the reaction on her son's face instantly. He openly stared at her breasts and she knew the fabric had become slightly see through when it had gotten wet. Her arousal skyrocketed as she enjoyed her son's attention, all the while feigning ignorance.

"Tyler I've got to say the exercising has paid off for you too. You've been looking so handsome and fit lately" Samantha flirted with her distracted son.

Tyler's eyes darted back up to his mother's own "Thanks mom, seeing you and Hayley so motivated has made it easier for me to keep up with it as well." The young man was getting hornier by the second as he looked at his mom's beautiful body. With her comment about his own body, he decided to give her a little bit of a show as well.

"Phew, it's warm in here" Tyler said as he raised himself out of the water, and sat on the ledge around the jacuzzi, lower legs still in the water. His mom would now be able to see his chest and stomach, and maybe she'd notice his semi hard dick since the wet trunks basically molded itself to his body as he sat there.

Samantha noticed. The mom's mouth opened slightly as she saw her son's beautiful dick outlined against his leg. The two continued to talk for a little while, each enjoying their view, as the atmosphere in the hot tub became more and more sexual. Samantha's mind had gone into overdrive with so many lustful thoughts running through it. She had mulled over how far she wanted to go while changing in her room, coming up with different ways to "innocently" expose herself to her son without overtly crossing any lines. She decided she was going to up the ante a little more.

Tyler sat there loving his life when his mom turned around to fill up her glass of wine again, depriving him of his view for a moment. As she turned back around though, it seemed the triangle of fabric on one of her breasts got stuck on a corner of the stone that surrounds the hot tub. As his mom continued to turn, the fabric stayed stuck to the stone for a moment before releasing. The result was that his mom's nipple was now completely exposed to Tyler's hungry eyes. While his mom hadn't seemeed to notice, Tyler certainly had. He admired the brown areola capped with a hard nipple the size of a pencils eraser, all the while getting harder and harder.

Samantha's heart beat rapidly as she felt her top slide to the side. She couldn't believe she had done it, she was showing her breast to her son. She knew he could see it and he didn't try to hide his staring. As she looked at her son her own eyes were drawn back down to his trunks as she saw his dick begin to grow further and further down his leg. Samantha's body responded to the sight, feeling more turned on then she could ever remember. The object of her desire continued to grow down her son's leg reaching the edge of his trunks. She held her breath as the head of her son's dick finally made its appearance, moving past the edge and her mouth started to salivate.

Tyler finally looked up at his mom, tearing his eyes away from the most perfect tit he'd ever seen and saw her staring at his crotch, mouth open. He followed her gaze down and saw what had gotten her attention, his dick had joined the party. A few weeks ago Tyler would have died from embarrassment on the spot, but now he managed to keep his cool somewhat. He pretended not to notice for a moment, allowing her to keep looking at it before he exclaimed "Oh my gosh, sorry mom" and covered the head of his dock with one hand. But he only covered it, he didn't run away, or even dip back into the water to completely hide it. It had felt good seeing his mom so enraptured by his cock so he just barely covered it in a mock attempt at modesty.

When her son had covered his dick with his hand, Samantha felt deprived. Feeling like she was on autopilot, she walked forward in the water, crossing over and stopping in front of her son. She knelt on the bench under the water, directly in front of him.

"Show me" Samantha said, barely above a whisper.

Tyler couldn't believe it, the object of his fantasies the last week was kneeling in front of him, partly topless, asking him to move his hand so she could see his dick. He knew the situation had gotten out of control but at that moment, he didn't care, so overcome by lust.

Tyler removed his hand, revealing the head and first couple inches of his thick cock to his mother. She stared at it and licked her lips. Finally she looked up at him and asked softly "Can I see the rest of it?" Tyler responded with a nod and said "Can I see you too?"

It was music to Samantha's ears. It was like the stars were aligning. All week she'd been showing off her breasts to her son in an attempt to tease and flirt with him, she'd been dreaming of sucking a big, beautiful dick and fucking it with her tits, she'd dreamed of it cumming for her, filling her mouth, coating her face and chest. And she'd known that imaginary cock had been her son's.

Now here she was, on her knees in front of him, moments away from finally seeing all of it, unclasping her bikini top and discarding it to the side. She no longer cared about right or wrong. The daydreaming all week had allowed her to reconcile with her desires, she accepted them as part of her now. Her goal now was to make her son come for her, she wanted to ruin him for other women, make sure he compared any future woman to her.

Tyler finally saw his mother's tits in all their glory as she tossed her bikini top aside. He hadn't known that perfection was living just down the hall from him. He slowly stood up in front of his mom, trunks tented obscenely. He untied them, and slowly slid them down his waist. Eventually he crossed the point of no return and his newly enhanced cock sprung outward and upward, directly in front of his mom's beautiful face. He sat back down and removed his trunks the rest of the way, no longer needing them. He wondered what now, would his mom make a move, or should he?

Samantha answered that question for him. "Tyler, that is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen. Does it hurt? It looks so hard." Tyler was thrilled by his mom's words, choosing to stay quiet since it didn't seem like his mom was actually looking for an answer.

"It must hurt. My poor baby, let mommy help you" Samantha said as her hand slowly reached out, inching it's way toward the cock of her dreams. Her hand finally reached it, wrapping her slender fingers around and marveling at how big and hard her son was for her. Slowly her hand began to move up and down, a groan escaping Tyler's lips. That sound might just be the sweetest thing she'd ever heard, so she moved her hand faster, loving the feeling of his cock in her hand. Eventually Samantha added another hand to the mix, slowly jacking off her son while on her knees in front of him.

Tyler was in heaven, he couldn't believe what was happening! His topless mother was jacking him off! He reached a hand down, grabbing one of her perfect tits and felt the nipple scrape against his palm as he fondled her.

Samantha let out a moan of her own at her son's touch, the feelings of pleasure connecting to her needy pussy. "Is this feeling better Tyler? Am I helping?" The mom teased, pretending what she was doing was innocent.

Tyler knew better, his mom knew exactly what she was doing, and he wanted more. "It feels amazing mom, but I think I might need something more" Tyler egged his mom on.

Samantha breathed heavy as she nodded her head in agreement " You're right sweety, with a cock this big you do need more." She closed the remaining distance between the two of them and placed her son's cock in between her tits, feeling so good that she was doing another of the things she'd been fantasizing about lately. "Maybe mom's big tits can give you some relief from the pain."

Tyler moaned as he saw his mom push her breasts together around his cock, trapping them in a warm embrace. She began moving her body up and down, the water lubricating the movement for them. His mom was staring down watching as the head of his dick appeared and disappeared from between her boobs, licking her lips each time. The sensations felt so amazing and the view was driving him insane, Tyler struggled as he didn't want to cum yet, wanting this to keep going and going.

Up and down his mother moved, mouth open like it wanted some action too. Then she started talking dirty to him.

"Oh baby, does this feel good? Does it feel good fucking your mom's tits?" All pretense dropped. "Oh God, your cock is so big, mommy can't wait for you to cum, I want to see you cum for me." And with that, Samantha lowered her head, allowing her son's cock to escape her tits but capture it again with her mouth. It was so big in her mouth but she kept going, taking as much of his length as she could. As she backed off she wrapped a hand around his shaft and jacked the bottom half of his cock while she sucked the other half.

Tyler could die a happy man, he watched his mother suck his cock like a pro, he didn't know how he was holding on this long but he knew it wouldn't be much longer. He saw his mom's free hand begin to move, it moved down her belly, and then slipped under her bikini bottoms. She began to moan around his cock as she shamelessly fingered herself.

Tyler reached out and gripped his mother's hair as he neared his climax. The aggressive move was all it took his mom, who had been in a state of pure arousal since she got into the tub with her new bikini, to finally cum. She gripped him tight, her mouth coming off his cock as she moaned and said "Oh Tyler, I'm cumming! Cum for me baby, mommy wants you cum!"

That was all he could take, finally ready to come, Tyler tilted his mom's head back, hands still gripping her hair, and stood up, cock directly over her face.

"Make me cum mom, make me cum for you!" Samantha's hand went into overdrive as she heard her son say the words that had helped start all this a week ago. She stared at the massive cock, feeling her son's hand gripping her hair, and then it happened.

Tyler's first rope hit his mom's forehead, with his hand grabbing her hair he moved her head back a little as she continued to pump his cock and the second rope landed half on her upper lip and half in her mouth. She opened her mouth wider as a 3rd and 4th rope landed on her outstretched tongue. Shaking, Tyler released his mom's hair and sat back down, his moms hand still gripped around his cock, almost possessively.

Samantha felt complete. She had sucked her son's cock and then made him cum for her. She closed her mouth, feeling his cum on her tongue before she swallowed.

"You liked that didn't you mom." Tyler spoke. Samantha nodded her head. She noticed her son's cock hadn't really gone soft in her hand. "Let's go inside and take a shower" he said while offering his hand to his mom. His mom accepted his hand and the two got out. Grabbing their towels they made their way to her room hand in hand, with Tyler leading the way.

Once in the bathroom, Tyler started the water in the shower. He turned to his mom and upon seeing her standing there in just her bikini bottoms, he dropped his towel to the ground. He slowly walked towards her, dick rock hard again at the sight in front of him. He reached out a hand, cupping his mom's cheek and leaned in to kiss her. Samantha responded and soon the two were kissing passionately as Tyler reached down and undid the tie holding his mother's last remaining article of clothing together. The moment he felt the clothing drop he stepped back and looked at her.

His eyes saw the lustful far off gaze of his beautiful mother, her big, perfect tits moving up and down with her heavy breathing, and then he saw her perfect pussy, neatly trimmed with a landing strip above it.

He took her hand once again and led her into the shower. Under the running water the two started kissing again, hands running up and down the other's body. Tyler's hand started making its way down south, feeling the hair above his mom's pussy, and then finally the warm wet lips he had been searching for. He ran his fingers up and down her slit, eliciting a gasp from his mom, her own hand searching for his cock again. Upon finding it, she started stroking, the two using their hands to give the other pleasure.

Slowly Tyler sank to his knees, kissing each breast along the way, trailing kisses down her stomach as he made his way to her pussy. Samantha gasped when she realized what he was about to do, saying "No Tyler, you don't have to do that" her fingers running through his hair. "But I want to mom, I want to make you feel as good as you just made me feel" he said, just before he kissed her pussy.

Samantha gasped again at the kiss, then her son started slowly licking up, planting a kiss on her clit. She grabbed his hair as he tongued her vagina and made her feel better than any man ever had. After a few minutes of this her son started to focus his attention on her clit with quick flips of his tongue. Then she felt his finger entering her, he kept licking her clit when a second finger went inside her and the two began moving in and out of her.

Tyler's mom moaned his name as he kept at it, loving the taste and loving the sounds he was hearing. Eventually her grip on his hair tightened, and his mother shuddered, nearly falling to the ground as she mumbled over and over "So good, so good, oh my God."

Tyler stood up and steadied his mother. He looked her deep in the eyes as she slowly came back to her senses. "Let's go mom" he said, turning off the water and leading her out of the shower. Samantha knew what he meant as they both grabbed towels and wrapped them around themselves. He was leading her to his bed! Oh my God, my son wants to fuck me! Samantha's body responded to that thought but she weakly tried to resist "Wait Tyler, we shouldn't" she said half-heartedly as he led her into her room. They stopped in front of her bed, facing each other. She looked up at him trying to convince herself as much as him "Tyler we shouldn't, I know we shouldn't have done what we just did either but sex would be going too far."

Her son looked at her with lust in his eyes "I want you mom, look down" Samantha's eyes looking down and seeing her son as hard as a rock. "That's how bad I want you, I love you mom, and I want to show you just how much." Samantha's resolve crumpled as her body overpowered her mind.

"I want you too, oh fuck it I want you so bad!"

It was music to Tyler's ears. He grabbed his mom and kissed her again, one hand grabbing one of her tits, and the other grabbing that amazing bubble butt of hers. Then his mom pulled back, looking up at him "Do you have a condom Tyler? I'm not on the pill."

Frustrated but understanding his mom's concern, he said "Yeah mom, I have some in my room, ill be right back" giving her another kiss before walking naked back to his room. Once in his room Tyler rummaged through one of his drawers looking for the box he kept hidden. Holding his hand up in triumph after finding one, Tyler started back to his mom's room when he heard the front door open.