The Natural Circle Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim working rapidly soon had my arms spread, held by the rope. She turned me around and standing behind me began to run the rope around my breasts. I looked across the low lit clearing and watched my mother going through the same experience. Her breasts tied tightly and turning slightly pink, the flesh of her belly cut into diamonds by the rope that zig zagged across her. I was mesmerised.

Soon Kim spun me back around. She delicately looped the rope around my neck and with a single pull I felt totally encased. Every part of my body was constrained in a delicate hold. Kim looked deep in my eyes she took one of my nipples between her fingers and began to squeeze and tease. I had seen images of Japanese rope bondage and began to apperciate how it might feel.

"You must have total trust in me, I have you at all times. Do you understand?"

I nodded. With that Kim quickly shoved me backwards. Unable to move to stop my fall I swung back and suddenly found myself gently gliding backwards. I was floating just one foot of the ground. The rope squeezed me in a tight embrace but instead of feeling biting and uncomfortable it was like I was gliding.

Kim appeared above me and moved my hands. I felt my mother's hands been placed in mine and we grasped each other. I assumed she was in a similar position to me placed head to head but I could not twist to see her. Kim moved out of my field of vision. The lighting went out, for a while there was nothing, just the darkness, the sounds of the forest and the feel of my mother's hand. I could hear her breathing.

And then my scream filled the forest. Without warning our rope supports propelled us rapidly upwards. Up and up we went what must have been 40 or 50 feet high. Suddenly the rope slowed and we came to rest high in the air amongst the forest canopy. I was surprised to feel the dawn sunlight upon my skin. The sky was dark blue, it was a beautiful summer morning. I realised I was breathing erratically and concentrated to control myself. I realised in my terror I had urinated slightly during the rapid ascent; I was hoping Kim was standing well clear.

I heard a creak and the sound of rope and movement. A branch moved slowly out of a nearby tree. The branch was like a soft willow and was clearly not naturally existing here but its presence was blending in with the tree. The branch reached out and started to caress delicately over my body. I had no idea how this was being worked but the sensation that nature was alive and was reaching out to caress me felt very real.

The soft willow stroked and caressed me all over. My face, my neck, my breasts and my pussy all delicately combining with the sun and the breeze. It was bliss. I could hear my Mother sigh behind me her fingers squeezed mine.

Soon the "tree" withdrew its willow hand and it was replaced by a more course oak type branch plus another fir type reached out both started to caress me. The more course texture felt nice. The oak leaves dragged lazily across my breasts while the fir focussed between my legs. My arousal started to build. My breathing quickened and I was also aware that my mother was reacting the same.

The tree was teasing me like no other lover before. The contrasting texture and sensation and also fear of being so high off the ground was making me very aroused.

I heard the groan of more ropes and a rustle movement. I stained my eyes downwards and was shocked by what I saw. Appearing from the tree between my legs was a branch like no other I had seen before. The branch was shaved of all shoots and leaves, it was polished into a smooth mahogany texture but the end of the branch was very much shaped to resemble a penis. A very large and thick wooden penis.

The branch nestled between my legs. I yearned to feel what it was like to have it inside me. It rested at my hole, there was pressure but not yet enough to penetrate. I tried to wiggle to insert myself but could not move. Gradually the branch started to gently push. Because I was suspended, I rocked backwards a little I felt resistance in my Mothers hands and realised she was being pushed by her own branch behind me. Suddenly I rocked back about a foot and my mother shrieked and I realised that I had pushed her onto the branch.

Momentarily I was adrift from my own penetrator but science played its part and the momentum that pushed Mum onto the branch swayed back and I moved the other way and the branch thrust straight into me. The violent penetration was shocked and I wailed in pain and pleasure. The swing was now controlled by the branches however and we lay suspended in the canopy with the branches inside us. For a while there was nothing.

I bit down on the waves of pain and started to relax my pelvis, adjusting to the size and weight inside me. I focused on the sound of birdsong and the sun increasingly warming me.

Gently and slowly the branch started to move, just slight thrusts. I stated to enjoy the movement and my breathing increased. I was aware that my wetness was gathering at my bum and the rope, the idea that I was dripping all the way down to the clearing floor gave me a little thrill. The branch started to thrust harder and more deeply. I was aware that with each push resistance was met in my mother's hands, the thrusts were entering both of us in unison. Soft Fir and willow branches had extended from the trees and caressed us all over.

I could feel my orgasm approaching as my heart started to race. It came quick and violently I shrieked as the branch started to thrust more violently and my orgasm raced through me. Then suddenly as my orgasm peaked the world shifted. The rope support that I had grown so comfortable with gave way. My hands slipped from my mothers and the penis branched was ripped from my vagina. I screamed as I plummeted back through the forest headfirst. My orgasm was replaced or even heightened by combining with pure terror.

The next thing I knew my shoulder started to grip into the rope and as my speed decelerated, I was tilted back and glided to lie flat just a few feet above the floor. I stopped screaming, the emotion of pleasure, fear of death combined and came out in sobs. Quickly Kim was by my side and made comforting noises and kissing my face. Her hands went between my legs and she began to rub my clit. The rollercoaster started to rise again. I started to pant. Still caged in the rope Kim expertly worked on me.

The sound of shrieking above told me that my Mother had just had her own orgasmic dive. That small knowledge sent another thrill through me and kicked off another orgasm. Kim continued to quickly rub me almost roughly. My orgasm was big and I did something I had never done before, I wetted. I felt the spasm inside that was slightly different, I sprayed against Kim's hand and some rebounded on me. It was intense.

To Be Continued...

12