The Natural Physical Exam

Story Info
Danelle is a new freshman who needs a physical examination.
1.8k words
4.12
19.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni is an 18-year-old high school graduate in Michigan who decided to do her first year of college at the local community college before heading off to Michigan State University. She figured that this would give her time to adjust to college life and save her parents some money on tuition costs. A requirement for a new incoming freshmen student is to get a physical exam. So, Danni made an appointment at the campus clinic.

When she arrived at the clinic, a nice older white nurse gave her a clipboard with papers to fill out. Typical information was needed: Name: Danelle Johnson, race: African American: Age: 18 and so on. Nothing too complicated. She completed the forms, signed the Consent for Treatment form, and handed the clipboard back to the nurse and took a seat. A few minutes later, the nurse called Danni to the back and walked her to the examination room where a tray of pap smear supplies were set up. "I'm going to take your vitals honey and then Doctor Robert will be in to see you momentarily," the nurse explained.

Dr. Robert, a young blonde haired, blue-eyed man, came walking in and extended his hand to shake Danni's hand. She was accustomed to seeing older men of South Asian descent, as doctors. Not cute, young, white guys who looked like they just left the frat house this morning. After getting acquainted, Dr. Robert explained that he was going to be including a breast and vaginal exam with her physical check-up, today. What Danni didn't know is that a basic physical exam only required a blood draw and urine sample to get a baseline on one's health. She also didn't know that annual mammograms are scheduled for women over 40 years of age, to exam breast tissue. Hands on breasts exams are typically not done by doctors on eighteen-year-olds.

"Go ahead and open your top, lower your bra straps, and lay back for me," Dr. Robert instructed.

Danni complied. She had a nice rack. She wore a size 36D bra and though she has a dark complexion, her tits are a much lighter complexion with very dark areolas. And when she laid back on the examination table, her tits remained perky and her nipples, erect.

"I am sorry if my hands are cold Danelle."

"Oh, no worries, Dr. Robert." Danni chuckled.

Dr. Robert grabbed her tits with both hands and squeezed them tightly. As he began to press his fingertips into her breasts in a circular motion, he temporarily forgot that he was in a professional setting and almost moaned in delight. The feel of her soft skin, the firmness of her breasts, and the contrast of his pale fingers against her brown skin, made his cock begin to tingle and harden. He secretly loved the sight of Black women's tits and wanted to take Danni's nipples into his mouth. But he held his composer. Danni was oblivious to Dr. Robert's reaction to her tits because her eyes were closed.

"Everything appears to be good here. We can go ahead and move on to your vaginal exam. Are you a virgin Danelle?" Dr. Robert asked.

"Yes, sir I am." Danni responded.

"Okay. Not a problem. Instead of using these large speculums on you today, if you're comfortable, I will perform a more natural vaginal exam."

"What do you mean by natural?" Danni asked.

"Well, I will insert my penis in your vagina instead of this hard plastic speculum, which might be painful for you. I will place a little KY Jelly on my penis to make sure that I slide inside easily and that you are comfortable. The way that it will work is that after some of your fluids collect onto my penis, I will pull out, swab my penis, and send that sample to the lab." Dr. Robert explained.

Now Danni has seen several doctor/patient porn videos and this natural exam that he just described reminded her of those scenes. It seemed to her that they are basically going to have sex. That he was basically going to fuck her until she cums on his dick. But she reasoned with herself that no doctor in real life would do such a thing and that this natural type of exam must be legit. She also, low-key, wanted to know what a white dick would feel like inside of her. The thought of giving her virginity to this white doctor turned her on. Dr. Robert was already turned on by Danni's perky tits and was hiding his hard-on behind his white lab coat.

"Sure Dr. Robert. I'm comfortable with the idea of the natural exam. It sounds safer and gentler." Danni consented.

"Great! Why don't you go ahead and get completely undressed. I will set up the stirrups for you and when you're ready, go ahead and rest your heels in them. I will close this curtain for your privacy. Just let me know when you are ready."

Dr. Robert stood on the other side of the curtain while Danni undressed. He opened his trousers, pulled his erect cock out of his under wear and began stroking it. He couldn't wait to see Danni's naked body.

"I'm ready Dr. Robert." Danni exclaimed in a cheerful voice.

When Dr. Robert pulled back the curtain, he was amazed at how beautiful Danni's brown body was, but he controlled his reaction. "Are you comfortable Danelle?" he asked. "I guess I am. Propping my feet up here is a little awkward." Danni explained. "I understand. Let me just place a little bit of this gel on and we will get started."

Dr. Robert turned on a bright lamp and positioned the beam right on Danni's pussy. He then stood there between Danelle's spread-eagle legs, rubbing KY Jelly on his cock. He spread her pussy lips open and studied its appearance intently. He was aroused by the stark contrast between her dark skin and the pink inner flesh of her vagina. He couldn't wait to get inside of her. When he positioned the pink head of his cock at the opening of her slit, he announced, "I'm ready to get started now. Feel free to watch me enter you, Danelle," he said gently. He slowly slid his big hard white cock into her tight pussy. Pausing intermittently to check how she was doing. He was amazed at the sensation of her tight pussy squeezing his cock.

Then he began to feel some resistance. "Danelle, I'm going to slide in deeper now. You might experience a little pain or discomfort because I am going to tear your hymen."

"My hymen? That means I'm not a virgin anymore, right?" Danni asked.

"Correct Danelle. You can watch or close your eyes. It's your call Danelle. I want you to be comfortable."

"Okay, I'm ready doctor." She watched as his big pale cock slide balls deep inside of her. She slammed her head back into the pillow, winced, and moaned a low guttural 'oh gawd!'

"Are you okay Danelle?"

"Yes. Go ahead doctor."

Dr. Robert began to thrust slowly, in and out of her as they both watched and grew more aroused. His heart rate increased, her pussy grew wetter, and he began to thrust faster. Danni moaned quietly. "Now Danelle, during this process, your body might grow tense and begin to tremble. That's an orgasm. It's okay if that happens. In fact, its best if it does."

Danelle closed her eyes and moaned, "I understand doctor. Mmmm this feels sooo good. I'm glad that I am losing my virginity in this way."

That comment sent Dr. Robert over the edge. He couldn't contain his desire for her anymore. He took her declaration as consent to fuck her. He removed his white coat, stepped out of his trousers, grabbed her waist and began to pound her! Her tits jerked violently in the air as she heaved and panted. His cock felt so damn good; she couldn't believe this fine-ass doctor was inside of her! Sweat began to drip from his brow as he grunted with every slam into her tight pussy. They were enjoying each other and the thought of an examination of any sort was officially out the window. They were secretly fucking, and they both knew it.

He grabbed her calves and pushed them back toward her shoulders and pulled her ass toward him. He penetrated her pussy even deeper and could now feel her cervix. An animalistic urge came over him and he went for broke, pounding her pussy relentlessly. For several minutes, they grunted and moaned as their flesh slapped against each other. At times, Danni would squeeze her vaginal muscles tight around his cock and bare down, causing a greater suction sensation which only served to make him fuck her harder and faster. Danni relished the sensation of this big white cock thrusting in and out of her. She thought to herself, "Damn! I'm really being fucked by a white man right now. I've made it!"

She felt her inner thigh muscles tighten and a tingling sensation growing in her pussy. Without warning, her body began to convulse uncontrollably. She cried out as her body quivered from this intense orgasm. "Yeah! That's it Danelle. That's what we want. Keep cumming for me," Dr. Robert encouraged as he held her legs in place and continued pounding her. He felt his balls drawing close to his body. He was about to cum himself. What should he do? Should he cum inside her and not tell her? Should he pull out? Inseminating her is not part of the exam. He couldn't hold it anymore. He let loose and flooded her womb with his thick, warm semen. Because she was still recovering from her orgasm, she didn't notice that she had just been creampied.

After Dr. Robert's cock stopped pulsating and began to soften, he reached over and grabbed the small container off the medical tray. He placed it below her pussy and collected the combination of her pussy juices and his semen, as they dripped out of her. "Good job Danelle. We are finished now. I will leave you alone to get dressed."

As he put his trousers back on, Danni saw the container filled with their juices and exclaimed, "Dang! All of that came out of me?"

"It sure did. I'm going to have it sent to the lab. I will call you with the results if anything unusual comes back." Dr. Robert assured her. He grabbed the container and tossed it in the biological waste bin outside of his office door, while Danni got dressed.

After Danni got dressed, Dr. Robert escorted her back to the waiting room and shook her hand. "I will be in touch with you Danelle." As Danni left, the nurse ran to the clinic door to remind Danni that she forgot the paperwork that she needed to go have her blood drawn. The nurse later asked the doctor why his appointment with Danelle took longer than his usual physical examinations. "Oh! Because she had a lot of questions and I wanted to make certain that she understood everything." Said Dr. Robert.

THE END