All Comments on 'The Natural Scent of Pussy Ch. 01'

by storyfella

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finding Rezie's panty on the bathroom door hook , picking it up & sniffing its gusset stain made me to wonder how a beautiful young girl could smell so strong & nasty ? ever since I m addicted sniffing the inside of girls jeams , track pants shorts , socks . My interst is to inhale her stinks more than having sex with her . I masturbrate & cum violently , rub some of it on her clothings for her to discover ..your story convinces ms I m not a perve .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I found this story facanating.

I love the smell of soiled panties. There's nothing like it.

I remember when I was in high school and I saw a girl leaving the gym locker room and dropped a pair of panties on the floor out of her gym bag

I retrieved them and put them in my gym bag and brought them home.

I went into my bedroom and opened up my bag.

As soon as I did, I could smell the musky unmistakable smell of pussy.

I was besides myself with joy.

I turned them inside out and so I could see the gusset of them.

It was stained with what had leaked out of her pussy.

It was crusty and a light pink color.

I couldn't begin to tell you how many times that I masterbated to that smell of pussy

.But in time the smell faded and I washed them and returned them to the girl who had dropped them, nice and clean and folded

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent tale. Didn't want it to end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstoryfella@storyfella
Due to ill health as a child meant I missed out on education. One of my worst subjects was English. I've never written anything in my life apart from the odd letter. I don't pretend to be a great writer and can't imagine ever being so. I started writing for my own pleasure and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES