All Comments on 'The Natural Slave Ch. 05'

by MasterKGray

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All kinds of fucked up

Natural submissive - yeah not a problem

Natural slave - yup entirely possible

Natural slut - back the the fuck off and forget the fucking brainwashing fro “civilised” society

Sexual Freedom - (not slut) abso-fuckin’-lutely because fucking any consenting adult is NOT just a male privilege.

Breeder/ whatever Master wants! - stop drinking the fucking cool aid! I understand that people have this kink, not mine, I don’t really understand it beyond “grunt male prowess”, not my problem. Seriously though to rub it into everyone’s face with.....

“ She then thought about how she would raise her baby if she were a slave. Would it be taken from her and raised by someone else? If he keeps me, I know he will let me keep my baby! But what if it's a girl; will I have to train her to be a slave just like me? Well, it might be in her genes as it is in mine.”

It leads me to ask WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??? This part of the story is so far out there it might as well be on another planet! It’s a fucking heartbeat away from paedophillia. Completely sickening. Babies and thus children can be an end result of sex, as mature grown ups without religious shackles we understand that for 95% of the time sex is for pleasure not reproduction. Creating another human being is a privilege and a responsibility and not a short cut to getting turned on so that you can Jack/ Jill off.

I should have known better than to carry on reading this after some of the excessive things you’ve included. Erotica is meant to titillate, to arouse not to make you feel like scratching a few layers of skin off and nauseous because the imagery is so foul.

Tess (UK)

MasterKGrayMasterKGrayalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Re: All kinds of fucked up...

Dear Anonymous (Tess UK),

I wrote this story several years ago while I was in a very dark place, it was good therapy and helped me through a difficult time. I was not insinuating pedophilia in this story, nor was I suggesting that anything in this story is perfectly moral. If you are looking for something like that, try a bland romance novel, even there, you might find a lot of immoralities. I have seen your comments on other stories, pounding your 'self-righteous' pulpit. I amazes me how brave some people are behind their keyboard, but still wish to remain 'anonymous', though you do sign your name, you are hiding behind the moniker (no way to contact you other than publicly like this). This is a site where erotic fantasies are written about, if this is not your kink or disgusts you, don't read it. I do not in any way endorse pedophilia and did not wish that to be conveyed in any way shape or form. Have a nice day!

greens444greens444almost 4 years ago
It is a fantasy

Do I believe this is real world, no.

Is it a fun fantasy, yes.

Good writing

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasterKGray@MasterKGray
Just call me Gray, it is very descriptive of me. Master/Dominant - sapiosexual Don't know what sapiosexual means? Ah well, I didn't either, but I learned and found that I am. The mind is the biggest sex organ. I love reading and writing about my love for Domination, bondage, s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES