All Comments on 'The Natural Slave Ch. 06'

by MasterKGray

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MasterKGray

The only reason I don’t have an account on this site is because I’m not tech savvy enough to arrange an email address that doesn’t link back to the rest of my life. I’m not trying to hide behind anything, for those comfortable with technology to know what they’re doing it’s easy anyone can put any name on this or other sites, for all I know your real name could be Emma or Steven. (I’m not suggesting it is)

I apologise for part of my comment on the previous chapter, specifically “whatever Master wants” because honestly there’s nothing wrong with that in a healthy relationship. As such I shouldn’t have included “whatever Master wants” in my response. I clearly had a visceral reaction to the part of the story where the woman mused about having a child (no shit Sherlock) and yeah I still think that it was way too open to interpretation and based directly on my own personal experience my mind went directly to child abuse.

As a sexually submissive woman I get the same reaction to every other Female Sub to the words “good girl”. I’ve never been able to understand littles/ dd because that visceral reaction kicks in despite logic telling me it’s not the same as child abuse, so it’s an emotional response that I can’t control, it’s too deeply ingrained.

I’m genuinely glad that you found a way to work past your own dark times whatever they were, like you I’ve had my own soul destroying times. I’m not sure that I’ll ever fully find my way out of them but sex specifically BDSM with my husband helped me to trust and heal to some degree. I briefly though about outlining part of what I’ve been through but some people might think I’m trying a bizarre game of comparing horror stories. Reading between the lines some of it will be obvious, that aside I know others out there have been through and survived far far worse, others didn’t find a way out I did. It left so many triggers but the truth of it all never came out and it won’t. For a long time the only thing I had to hold onto was the knowledge that my kids would be safe because I knew what to look for. I was wrong.

So if I come across as self righteous that was never my intention but I if that’s what I am then so be it, because I don’t know how to change that, I don’t know if I can change that. Absolutely everyone is entitled to their own fantasies and kinks and provided nobody acts on the illegal ones fantastic enjoy, because thankfully thought crimes don’t exist. All of my personal demons revolve around me feeling like a freak because primarily I’m a sub nothing exists in isolation. I suppose I could have gone the other way I’m glad I didn’t because I think I would have been the very worst kind of sadist, instead of someone driven to adhere to S.S.C. Society at large condemns women to feel guilty for enjoying sex, the whole Madonna:Whore Complex, laughably we even get blamed for being rape victims because we “should have known better” than to walk home that way/ wear anything remotely revealing etc. It’s no wonder we’re considered hard to understand society is overflowing with double standards, I don’t see myself as a feminist, I despise bullshit like positive discrimination. I’d rather aim for genuine equality whenever possible.

I do envy you the ability to actually post your story on here, (that’s back to me being tech challenged) in my opinion it’s very well written, ironically you also described the female mind very well too. It was very sexually charged and erotic, some of it for me seemed beyond practical but is a separate kink on it’s own anyway (the death defying high heels). It is a good story but I still can’t interpret the paragraph regarding a potential pregnancy in any other way than I did originally.

So have a nice life, enjoy your fantasies because I know I’m going to carry on enjoying mine. Keep writing if you want to and don’t let my opinion bother you I’m only one person after all.

Tess UK apparently self righteous and coping with it but not anonymous.

MasterKGrayMasterKGrayalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous Tess UK

Thank you, I'm glad you've found something that works for you. I appreciate your candid reply and hope you continue to enjoy my writing. I am working on a new piece which I hope to begin publishing soon. I believe it will be better than this one.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 4 years ago
It fell apart here for me

Chapters 1-5 were well written and while clearly heading towards a HEA ending the ride was a solid and exciting one.

But I lost it here in this chapter. I just cannot understand this action. You wrote...” In the meantime she could make the appropriate preparations for her permanent slavery with him. Jim told her of his inability to produce sperm, so her getting pregnant would not be an option. However, if she were a full time slave and had to deal with her period every month it would take away from their time as master and slave. Jim suggested she have a hysterectomy to remove the problem completely, since he couldn't have children and didn't think that the master/slave relationship was the proper way to bring up a child. Tawny nodded her agreement as Jim continued.”

And then followed it with... “He reminded her that he had set up a doctor's appointment with a gynecologist for the next day to prep her for her hysterectomy. He said he would text or call her about her other appointments throughout the coming weeks.”

Ahh yes, nothing says love like texting a woman with your masterly demands on how she will have her insides carved out.

I’m going to get a bit strong with this comment but come on. This woman just suffered a brutal mind fuck and is still wallowing in hypersensitive Helsinki syndrome when Jim goes all Doctor Mengele on her, throws out an offer to rip out her reproductive system and notes he’s already made the appointment for tomorrow. WTF!!!

How about a bit of aftercare, ease her psyche back into place, maybe wait, oh I don’t know how about at least a day or two, and when she can see both worlds objectively...have that conversation.

I just deleted four other paragraphs of frustration that added nothing new it just piled on. I hope you see what I’m getting at. I have NO ISSUES with 24x7xforever lifestyles. I GET the whole NO KIDS thing. All legit. I just don’t get asking those questions, accepting those answers, and already having surgery arranged for the next day after such an experience as the one she went through. JUST PLAIN WRONG.

MasterKGrayMasterKGrayalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Re: LostnFoundBin

Thank you for your comment. This was written 12 years ago at a very dark point in my life. I did not alter it, just posted it. I agree with your comments and had already corrected my viewpoint, didn't even think about how right or wrong it might have been. I really didn't finish it, this is the last chapter I wrote and felt it could stand at this point. I am currently working on a new piece that I will be publishing soon. I believe it is better than this one. Stay tuned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasterKGray@MasterKGray
Just call me Gray, it is very descriptive of me. Master/Dominant - sapiosexual Don't know what sapiosexual means? Ah well, I didn't either, but I learned and found that I am. The mind is the biggest sex organ. I love reading and writing about my love for Domination, bondage, s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES