All Comments on 'The Naughty Babysitter'

by April601

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Good story but not a lot of non-consent or reluctance that I could see. The young woman seemed very much up for the affair with Jeff (the married man)

sirhugssirhugsover 2 years ago
Dialogue would help

Nut I suspect that you know that as an experienced writer. Thus my confusion.

still, I liked the story well enough to give it a 5. Loves me hot babysitter sex.

63luckyman63luckymanover 2 years ago

Nicely done April, you tell a good story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First time reading one of your stories and I enjoyed it. Well written and paced. Found it an original take on the plethora of babysitting stories on this site. As I read it the thought came to mind this was an actual event based on how you conveyed events. Now, after reading your bio I thank you for sharing and consider fiction as you are a talented communicator.

April601April601over 2 years agoAuthor

This along with all my stories are actual experiences. Thank you for reading and commenting on my stories.

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is something delicious about the idea of your lovely hard nipples barely supporting your top, knowing that once your top falls you will be totally exposed and ripe for the fucking. I get hard just thinking about it.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Love your true stories, and love young, babysitter sex. Mostly hate hypocritcal, church- going assholes though, but you make it work. Won't say it is your best, but the young, braless, girl kept me reading till the end.

brett9brett9about 2 years ago

Great story April. Well written. 5 stars. I love how descriptive it is. I love how in addition to the sex (which is very erotic - the scene with your top down and Jeff looking at you was really hot), you spend time describing how there was pleasure and some guilt and the younger you was trying to reconcile that.

One comment is I’d like to read your stories in chronological order since they are real stories, but I’m finding it hard to figure out what the order is. I assume the story on the bus is the first maybe? But i don’t know what’s next after that. It doesn’t look like you’re writing in chronological order based on the dates. But no worries I will probably read all of them eventually.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great job on this story as you have done on every story you have written. Game on !

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Your family is hit hard with money problems and nice guy Jeff corners you and fucks you for his satisfaction and not yours? Good thing for him you were so naturally willing 🙄

At least Mr Graham caught you in the act, got turned on and always made sure you came.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApril601@April601
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative. Unfortunately, due to time restraints and volume, I cannot respond to all messages. Please do not be offended. For what it's worth, ...