The Naughty Girl

Story Info
What does one do with a naughty girl?
1k words
3.92
5.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could still remember that first night. That first time, when it all began. Who could forget with the journey it's taken him on?

She had been a naughty girl.

I know. I know! It sounds simple and trite, but she had said it as they were driving home from their Saturday date night. Driving in the dark with the glow of the dashboard her hand reached across the car and rested on his thigh. "I've been a terribly naughty girl." She had said.

For some reason this sent a silent thrill through him. He had chuckled at first and asked, "What do you mean?'

She said nothing but raised her left arm and pulled her sleeve back a bit. His eyebrows flashed up as he caught sight of the bracelet...

It had been such a nice day together. Wandering through the small shops in the village they had found while taking an aimless drive made them happy and careless. The bright sun and cooling breeze enlivened them as they sat drinking their Bull's Blood wine. It had been a perfect day.

Or so he thought.

"What did you... Why? Why would you..."

"It was such a thrill." She giggled.

"I don't even know what made me think to do it. All of a sudden I wanted to see if I could do it. I was sure some one would notice me slipping it on. I was so nervous walking out of that shop. I could barely breathe."

He wasn't mad. He didn't yell. He was going to find some way to make her see there are consequences though. He would see to that when they got home.

They spent the rest of the ride talking and laughing. His cock was pleasantly semi-hard all the way home though reminding him of what was to come.

The dinner they had cooked together at home was fairly simple. The food almost didn't matter though. It was the time spent together with wine, music, and laughter. They were lucky. There was always laughter. They were lucky too that the kids could spend some time with Grammy this week end.

After the dishes had been cleared and loaded into the washer, the table and counters wiped down they started to settle on to the couch to watch a movie rented from Redbox.

Or so she thought.

She was just pointing the remote at the DVD player when he cleared his throat and asked, "Is it going to happen much more do you think? You know, now that you've felt that rush flow through you."

She was surprised at first. Figuring the matter dropped, she became suddenly embarrassed by her actions earlier. It must've been his tone or something. It was so serious sounding. Hoping that he wasn't looking to actually fight or scold her about it she could only lower her eyes and shake her head no.

"Well, that's good at least. You know, you're lucky I don't take you right over my knee and give you the lesson you deserve."

Her eyes widened. "You wouldn't!"

"Wouldn't I?"

She laughed at his barely concealed wicked grin and gave him a playful push. "No, I don't think you would!" She said, sticking her tongue out at him.

He grabbed at her arm as she was pulling it back. Before she realized it she was over his knees with her hand behind her back and her backside up in the air.

"Oh, wouldn't I?" He breathed as he ran his hand over that luscious ass of hers.

The feel of her beneath his hand was heaven. He could've spent hours just rubbing his hands over her ass. His throaty moans and whispered praise disappeared as he leaned over and brushed his lips over her. Reaching a hand up and between her legs he could feel her heat through her jeans. His fingers wandered up to her zipper and pulled insistently.

She couldn't help it. Feeling his urge, hearing the lust in his voice she reached down and quickly unsnapped and helped unzip her pants. She even helped him pull those pants down so she could feel those hands on her skin. Those lips, that breath.

His face was inches away from her naked flesh now. They were both reveling in the feel of skin. They were both craving more.

To her surprise they were craving different things.

The first smack was almost tentative. A test of sorts.

It seemed to surprise him almost as much it did her.

When he hit her again it was with much more confidence. With more intent. He was surprised he could already see his red handprint left on her skin. The half yelp, half giggled "No" that escaped her actually excited him.

He laid an arm across her back to hold her down a bit and gave her the spanking she deserved. She was still giggling and fighting it at first, but then something changed. She quieted down and almost seemed to accept the punishment freely. Her muffled, occasional "Ow!" the only sound beside the slapping of her ass.

He stopped now and then to rub his hand over her. To feel her skin and the heat coming off of it. To sooth her a bit too. It was while doing this that he had the idea to run his hand between her legs.

"My god, your pussy is soaking wet." He whispered.

"Yes." Was all she could manage to moan.

He started rubbing and spanking her at the same time.

"So. If you happen to ever be a "naughty girl" again I hope you remember that you will be punished."

"Yes." She breathed again.

He had found the exact spot that always made her cum. She came while he was spanking her. She came harder and louder than she could remember in a long time.

He remembered that first time all in an instant as he watched her kneel naked in front of him and present the riding crop for his use, and their pleasure...