The Naughty List

Story Info
Naughty girl becomes elf to 'punish' naughty boy.
2.3k words
3.7
18.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold still so I can hump you, elf!"

Robby ran. He always ran when Victoria got this way. Of all the boys in school why did she have to focus her lustful attentions on him?

It had started literally the day she moved to town. They were in middle school at the time, in fact he was on my way to class. At least he was until he was slammed up against a locker by a strange Hispanic girl a head shorter than himself.

"I want you."

The next thing he knew she was pulling his head down, so she could attack it with her own. Her tongue forced his down and poked around inside his mouth. After what felt like an eternity she let go.

"I'm Victoria."

"Robby."

"Victoria and Robby. What do you know, a perfect fit."

This was too much for the shy boy.

"Bye!"

He quickly ran to class.

From then on, she would greet him with a kiss or a pinch on the ass. Part of him liked the attention but it was all too much for him to handle. So, he tried avoiding her. That, it turned out, was a mistake. She was now the predator and he her prey.

He was taking the trash out one night when a bag was thrown over his head. Robby felt his arms being tied behind his back with a belt before he was being dragged off. The next thing he knew Victoria was securing his hands to a branch in her tree house with the belt.

"Victoria? What the hell are you doing?"

"Reminding you who owns you."

"Let me go. Now."

"Never!"

She grabbed his head and began kissing him forcefully. Turned on and panicking at the same time Robby began thrashing. The branch broke and the fell onto the floor. He ran. Victoria was gone for months. When she did return she kept her distance but never lost the look of a horny beast about to leap.

When they reached senior year of high school whatever was holding her back seemed to be gone. Every chance she got she would drag him into a secluded space (the first time was the janitor's closet), bind his hands (zipties) and dry hump his brains out. It ended one of three ways: she tired and fell asleep so he could escape, he would escape, she would get caught in the act. The third time this happened she disappeared again. Strange to say, he kind of missed her.

"Quit fingering yourself," the elf snapped, smacking the sack in the back of the sleigh.

Victoria growled at her from inside. The nerve of these bitches. This was another of her mother's attempts to 'fix' her she bet. When would she accept that her daughter was a proud sexual predator? It would make her life so much easier. It would also be less expensive.

That camp could not have been cheap. After all she had been there for months back in middle school. She had seen Robby running off with his hands bound to a broken tree branch. From there it was off to a 'correctional facility'. She tried to abide by her mother's wishes after that. Until she just couldn't care anymore.

That's why high school had been spent humping her Robby's brains out. She made sure not to just take him. Their first time had to be special. Nothing would keep them apart, not even the expulsion she got for doing it backstage at the Christmas pageant. He was just too cute in that elf costume not to.

That had been two weeks ago. Then Christmas Eve came and everything changed. I had been pleasuring myself in bed thinking of Robby when she heard the crash. It sounded like someone had knocked down the tree. Slowly she crept down stairs. The tree was indeed laying flat on the floor. Now how had that happened? She went to set it up right again when someone shoved her face down onto the couch.

"What the fuck?"

Multiple bodies fell on top of hers.

"Get the fuck off me!"

They grabbed her legs and began wrapping them in a thick ribbon. They wound it around her nude body, pinning her arms in front of her. They lifted her up and wrapped the ribbon around her mouth gagging her. It was then she saw her attackers.

They were women! She had been tied up by five curvy models dressed as slutty Christmas elves.

"Let's get our newest little Perv into her sack."

She struggled as they did and loaded her into a car that really took off. After what felt like forever they finally stopped and she was dumped out. Victoria looked around at what appeared to be a chalet. She was surrounded by even more women like her kidnappers. She could also see behind her a sleigh being pulled by ... reindeer? You had to be joking. Then if flew away. What. The actual. Fuck?

She turned as she heard someone else approach. This woman was a little older than the others. The girls who took her were maybe in their twenties while she was probably ten years older. She still looked damn sexy. Her long blond hair was almost as shiny as her skin. She had massive C-Cup breasts and a very pronounced ass. She tore off the ribbons gagging her.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Mrs. Claus."

Victoria looked at her. She was dressed in a Santa like robe. A very slutty one but still.

"A bit young, aren't you?"

"I'm not Santa's wife I'm his daughter-in-law. Well Exe, actually. I got this house, and a sleigh in the divorce. I also got one of the naughty lists."

"One of them?"

"Santa has two. Well had two. One is the normal naughty list: misbehaving kids. The one I got is for the pervs. The best kind of naughty. I collect naughty girls and train them to be my elves, like the ones you see here."

"What do your little elves do?"

"They punish the naughty boys on the list."

"Really?"

"We snatch them up and bring them here."

"So I'm going to be one of your elves?"

"Yes, Victoria, and here's why."

She held out a scroll of fancy paper. It was a list. This must have been her naughty list. She quickly glanced over the names. Then she looked again. One name caught her attention.

"Robby."

"Once you're trained, he's yours. So, are you in?"

"Fuck yeah."

It had been nearly a decade since Robby had last seen Victoria. He never forgot her though. When she was gone he realized he really had liked the attention. He felt so lonely without her harassing him. He also missed the humping. Why he had no idea but he did. So he began hiring women to tie him up and hump him. Word got out. No one would talk to him, no one would hire him. He was alone and miserable.

On Christmas Eve he sat near his tree looking out the window at the snow. He wondered, not for the first time, what Victoria was doing now. He jumped as the door burst open. Five sexy women dressed like slutty elves rushed in.

"Who the hell are you?" he demanded.

"Shut up Perv," one snapped, "you're coming with us."

"Why?"

"Our sister's finally ready for you."

"What the hell are you going on about?"

They never answered. The women tackled him onto the couch.

"Get the hell off me!"

All he could do was lamely flail, while getting very turned on, as they pulled off his clothes. Once he was down to his boxers they tied his legs together with rope before doing the same to his arms, forcing them behind his back. He watched as they slid a large cloth sack over his feet and up his body. His breathing was heavy from fear and arousal as it was cinched closed above his head. This only intensified as he felt himself being carried away.

He lost all track of time as he laid in his soft prison and just ... gave in. Eventually though the bag was reopened, and he was dumped out onto the floor. Looking around he found himself in what looked like a suite in a high-end ski lodge. Then he noticed the woman in the chair.

She seemed to be his age, flawless brown skin complimented by her sexy frilly Santa suit styled bra and panties set and little Santa hat which sat jauntily on her head. Her feet were little and cute, her legs were long and smooth, her thighs were meaty and powerful. Her hips were full and inviting, her abs were tight and striking. Her breasts were huge and bouncy, somehow natural and enhanced at the same time. Her face was beautiful with pillowy kissable pumped up lips. She looked ... familiar.

He didn't have time to think about that too long. The elves grabbed him and dragged him over to her. They pushed him onto his knees, bent over with his elbows on the ground. The mystery woman placed her barefeet onto his back. He shuddered in delight.

"Thanks girls," she told the elves, "see you next century."

The smiled, waved, blew kisses and then left. As they did they locked the door behind them.

"Oh Robby ..."

"How ...?"

"... I told you I wanted you and I always get what I want."

"Victoria?"

"Bingo, baby."

"What the hell is going on?"

"Crazy story but here's the cliff notes. I've spent the last the last decade training and being magically transformed by the Sisterhood of the Perverted Elf."

"Training? For what?"

"You."

"Me?"

"You are on the naughty list, Robby."

"I am?"

"Oh yes, you are."

"Why am I on the naughty list? What did I do?"

"You mean besides hiring strangers to tie you up and hump you?"

He blushed hard at this.

"Tickling sleeping girls' feet."

How did she know about that? She held up a roll of parchment and read from it.

"Hiding that camera in the locker room, stealing panties and so much more. You've been a very bad boy."

To emphasize this, she spanked him with the parchment, which she had rolled up like a newspaper.

"Don't worry, I'm going to fix you."

"What do you mean?"

She spanked him again.

"A little perv like you needs someone to control you, to focus your dirty mind, to enslave you."

"Enslave?"

She took her feet off him.

"Sit up."

Struggling a bit, he did so.

"Scoot back."

Again he complied. She held her foot up to his face.

"Suck my toes."

"What? Really?"

"Yep."

He opened his mouth wide. She stuck her big toe inside. He took a deep breath and closed his mouth around it. He sucked like a baby on his mother's tit.

"Good boy, more."

"Hm?"

"Open."

He opened wide once more.

"I want you to suck them all."

And so she did indeed shove all five toes into his mouth. He tried his best to close it back and continue sucking. He grimaced at the sweaty taste. This was clearly not one of his previsions. Her pinky toe popped free.

"Oops, one got out. You need to suck them all."

Groaning he opened his mouth so she could stick them all back in. once she did he got back to sucking. After what felt like an eternity she pulled it away.

"Thank god."

She shoved the other foot in.

"This one now."

He just whimpered and got to work.

Eventually she did pull her feet away for real. She reached beside her chair and pulled out a roll of duct tape.

"What's that for?"

She held up a used sock.

"No, no, please, don't."

"Open."

He shook his head, mouth held tightly closed.

"Have it your way."

She reached out and began tickling him. He tried to hold back as long as he could but soon his mouth was wide open with laughter. She took this moment to shove the sock in. He gagged at the awful taste. Victoria ripped off a small strip of tape and slapped it over his mouth keeping the sock in place. Another strip soon joined it, then another and another. Soon the bottom of his face was a seal of silver, silencing him till she was ready.

He moaned and looked at her pleadingly. She just smiled at him smugly. She then slid off her chair into his lap.

"God, I've missed you."

She grabbed his head and kept it facing her. She planted a kiss on his gagged lips.

"I've thought about you every day I've been here."

Another kiss.

"Every night as I used my vibrator to get to sleep I thought about you."

Kiss.

"Every month when the girls and I had our orgies I thought of you."

Kiss.

"I'll never lose you again."

Kiss.

"I've got a special treat for you."

She reached behind her back, fiddling with her top. Robby watched wide-eyed as the top fell away exposing her beautiful breasts.

"Care for a closer look?"

He could only nod.

"Then here you go."

She pulled his head close, very close, very, very close. She shoved his head right up in between her breasts. Breathing heavily in erotic exuberance Robby took a deep breath. The smell of her boob sweat was what he imagined what heaven felt like. He tried to burrow further in like a horny little gopher.

"Dirty boy."

She took her breasts and began playfully slapping his head with them. It felt wonderful.

"Now for the thing you've missed the most."

He gasped. She didn't mean ... did she? She began to hump him. He moaned in pleasure. She slammed her hips against his, keeping his head trapped, shouting in lustful praise.

"Know what the best part is? This house is outside of time. The same way Santa never ages or dies, neither will we. No one will find you up here, no one will ever take you away from me again. This is forever my naughty little boy."