All Comments on 'The Naughty List'

by ErinPage

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the bit where she decided to "black male" Santa. I was hoping there would be a black male involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get an Editor!

Or someone who can spell and Punctuate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Editor missed lots of misspellings.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Lol, I guess Santa does really like his Hoe, Hoe, Hoes :p

Made me chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Spellcheck is your friend!

elling50elling50over 2 years ago

You write very well, as always, but I admit that the general idea of the plot did not appeal to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Fun, whimsical, naughty but actually not degrading or bad.

I like it and hope to read more stories of her adventures with Santa.

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenover 2 years ago

The editing is my fault. I send the wrong file to Erin. There should be an updated file appearing soon.

I know I am prejudiced, but one of the things that I really enjoyed about Erin's story is her familiarity with the military. She has obviously spent a significant amount of time around Marines.

ErinPageErinPageover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for your feedback so far. The story will be updated in a day or so.

ArtieMax2ArtieMax2over 2 years ago

Fire your editor! Spelling error para 2 and 2 punctuation errors in para 4

ArtieMax2ArtieMax2over 2 years ago

I was hoping to edit my previous one. Not to be, I guess. But there are SO MANY errors to be absurd!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Really, Folks, grammar and punctuation? That's why you read these stories? I thought it was a cute story with a novel story line. Just wish the Grammar police would stay away until after I read the story and worthwhile comments!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

That was an interesting little romp. The errors sometimes made it difficult to read. I wondered for a moment if you were trying to be humorous again with "Then maybe I could use the video to black male him." or not. I'm leaning towards you not knowing how to spell 'blackmail'.

I gave you 4/5 for the cuteness in your story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! Cute story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WHAT A STUPID STORY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinPage@ErinPage
Hey all, Oh boy, it’s been a minute. The creative juices are beginning to flow! I have several new story’s I have been working on as well as the final parts to Virginia Beach! Thanks for all of the great feedback! Keep it coming and as always be sure to vote! Live, love,...