The Naughty List

Story Info
It's time to see who's at the top of the naughty list!
4.2k words
4.19
19.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not many people realize this, but the naughty and nice list is serious business in certain circles. No, I'm not Santa, but I work for his brother. Most people just call me Jack.

Each time the holidays roll around, Krampus, that's Santa's brother, goes around dealing with all those on the naughty list. But there are levels to that document, and some names require a specialist. That's where I come in. I deal with the truly perverse. Any time a name tops that section of the list, their ass is mine.

In years past, dealing with individuals of the more sordid variety involved a lot of unpleasantness. Trust me, I should know. Hell, it's how I got this gig, truth be told. But that's a different story for a different night. Needless to say, I was instrumental in changing how at least one person's fate turned out. I'm actually on my way to see them right now.

Looking down and over the sleigh's side, I can just make out the twinkling lights of the city I'm heading for. I have to hold back the long strands of my hair as the wind buffets my face. God, it's strong and cold up a couple thousand feet in the air.

I turn back to the reindeer that are prancing away on absolutely nothing. It is rather unnerving traveling this way, but you get used to it, sort of. For me, it's the descent that makes it feel like my balls are trying to climb up into my throat. Fortunately, the beasts know where they're going. Hell, I doubt they'd even notice if I tried to steer. It'd probably just piss them off. And trust me, you don't want to get on the bad side of any of these bastards, unless you like shoveling shit off your roof.

I pulled my leather coat in tighter as I felt the loss of altitude. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and prayed the horn heads wouldn't get fancy with their landing.

And just like magic, we were there. Turning to my left, I could see a small open patio of a fairly nice apartment. I could tell it was nice given the glass-topped table and metal chairs that decorated it. They looked expensive and terrible to sit in.

Turning my head, I was not at all surprise to see a ten story drop to the street below. I gave a soft whistle, since the view of the city wasn't half bad.

"Yep, this is definitely a nice place," I muttered to myself as I got off the sleigh. Waving to the reindeer, I told them, "I'll give a whistle when I'm done." I hadn't uttered the last word when they practically disappeared.

Krampus had tried to explain that the infernal beasts bent time and space in weird ways, but as he had gotten into the math portion, I had lost interest.

"And why the fuck am I thinking about math when there's work to be done," I admonished myself. Facing the sliding door, I stepped towards it. To my shock it was open. Although this is the tenth floor, so it's not like this entrance is all that vulnerable.

Opening the door, I stepped in. The warmth of the place wrapped me like a blanket banishing the chill of the night. I closed the door behind me to preserve the heat.

The place was dark and it took some time for my eyes to adjust. As they did, I noted the plush cream carpeting, dark walnut end table with assorted nick-knacks, and a dark navy couch that almost looked black in this light. In fact, if it wasn't for the slight sheen and the pale foot with dark red nails providing contrast, I'd-

Wait, a foot? Moving my eyes along the couch, the shapely foot was accompanied by its twin, along with some exquisitely long legs that flared out to some very inviting hips.

Unfortunately, the bare skin gave way to a devilish red teddy. Velvet and lace hugged this person's stomach like a second skin, which presented a pair of very luscious and full breasts.

Thankfully, the teddy lost its own modesty as that pale flesh became visible again, forming some amazing cleavage. I must admit it took a moment to make it to the face, and a few more moments to register what I was seeing.

A blue-eyed, crimson-haired goddess was toying with a rose. The ruby petals matched her lips and nails as she brushed the bud across her cheek.

As our eyes met, she spoke, "It took you long enough to get here. I suppose you are my punishment for being naughty?" Her voice was clear and light with a pleasant lilt. It was the type of sound that entranced a person.

It was so beguiling that it took my brain some time to register just what she had said. She was expecting me? That had never happened before. Trying to keep the incredulity out of my voice, I asked, "Is this how you greet every stranger that breaks into your apartment?"

Giggling, she tossed the rose at my feet. "I'd hardly call a man who arrives in a flying sleigh a stranger."

Quirking an eyebrow, I gave her a smirk. "Oh. If not a stranger, then what would you call me?"

She stood and stretched. The movements were graceful like a feline. Before I knew it, she was pressed against me. Despite my thick coat, I could feel the tautness of her nipples as she leaned in and whispered, "Magic."

While I pondered her answer, I felt her hands part my coat and begin exploring. Traveling down my black shirt, they found the bottom hem and slipped under. As her nails grazed my stomach, I sucked in a sharp breath. Her fingers were soft, yet insistent.

Why was she expecting me? And when she said magic -- her questing digits dove into my pants, making quick work of the button and fly. Another second and she was gripping the base of my shaft encouraging it to fullness.

Perhaps I should slow her -- I reached out just as she slipped to her knees. Peering down, I watched as she guided the tip of my dick to those pouty lips of hers. The wet heat of her mouth engulfed me and it wasn't long before I felt the tight squeeze of her throat as she choked me down. Boy did she move fast.

Well, there was more than one way to take control of a situation like this. You see, I do have a few tricks so to speak. In fact, magic is an excellent word for some of the things I can do.

With a minor thought, I expanded my length and width a bit. This had a different result than what I was expecting.

With a squeal of delight, she became more enthusiastic on my penis. Looking into her eyes, they seemed to blaze with joy and challenge.

Speaking of challenge, she managed to hobble me, having pulled my pants to my ankles. I even sensed one of her hands reaching through my legs to caress my ass. When I didn't react, she moved her fingers to my asshole and applying pressure around the area to stimulate it. Since I still gave her no response, it wasn't long before she was a couple of knuckles deep in my back entrance.

I decided to give a little and made some appreciative moans. After all, it did feel great. As a reward, I tightened my ass and gave my cock a bit more length. She didn't realize this, but she was in my wheelhouse.

You see, as I mentioned before, I'm a specialist. I deal with a specific type of naughty individual. To be more precise, the sexual deviants who, through their own lust, have destroyed lives. Marriages, jobs, vehicular accidents, you name it, I've seen some people wreck things pretty bad just because they needed to get their rocks off.

It used to be the case where Krampus would go and punish these poor souls. That's right, I said poor souls. Because, as I saw it, they were always being punished. Day in and day out, they were the source of their own misery. I convinced Krampus that these people needed to go on a completely different list.

When he had asked me what list I meant, I wrote down a single word: Unsatisfied. Chewing his lip, he had nodded and then asked, "So, what do you think individuals on such a list deserve?"

"Simple," I had replied, "Me and my cohorts deal with them and move them to a different list."

His eyebrows had shot up at that. "Oh, and what would this other list be, might I ask?"

In response, I had flipped the paper over and wrote another word, Satisfied. Ever since then, I and others have been moving people from one list to the other. There's no way I do this all by myself. I myself am not a winter spirit. Though I have been blessed by one, which allows me to do my job. Speaking of which-

With a groan, I released into the woman's mouth. Rope after rope of cum gushed out of me and into her. When I was done, she pulled away with a massive Cheshire grin.

Pulling her fingers out of me, she placed the tips of her fingers to her lips as she swallowed. I imagine she was trying to be polite and not lose a drop of my seed. Dropping her hand, she asked, "Is that all the winter snow that the candy cane man has for me?"

That was a new one for me. I chuckled, "Candy cane man, eh?" I stepped out of my shoes and pants. As I squatted down, I also removed my coat and shirt. When I was done, we were at eye level, since she had never gotten off her knees. I spied a can of lose candy canes decorating a coffee table I hadn't seen before, right past her shoulder. "I'll give you exactly what you need."

As her mouth opened to ask a question, I reached out and threw her bodily to the couch. I managed to twist her in the air so her knees hit the cushions and her hands found the back of the couch.

With her body bent forward, I could spy a few more details. First, her red teddy was a thong back. It had bows tying the sides of the thong to the front, right above her natural hips. Additionally, the top of the teddy was designed to untie at the back of her neck. This would make disrobing her easy. But what I enjoyed the most was the fact that her garment was crotchless.

The pink folds of her sex glistened in the dim light. She began to push away from the furniture as I admired the sight. No, that won't do. That won't do at all.

Stepping forward, I pressed a firm palm against her lower back to keep her in place. Sensing my intentions, she went still under my touch. With my other hand, I reached for a candy cane.

"If I'm the candy cane man, then I should give you something sweet." With the powers granted me, I swelled the little sugary hook in my hand to something much more substantial. Then slid it straight into her.

"Awwh!" she gasped.

I guess now is as good of a time as any to mention that my powers extend beyond the reshaping of things. Since it is my job to satisfy, I also can sense exactly what people crave. Plus, I'm just damn good at my job. I mention this because when I filled her love box with a holiday treat, I knew the perfect angle, depth, thickness, and motion to bring on an orgasm. But hey, why stop there, right?

With precise timing, I moved my cane to stimulate and rip out additional orgasms from her.

As she thrashed upon my striped shaft, I discovered she was a squirter. The stream of her own lubricant poured from her body as I continued the orgasmic assault.

As I absent-mindedly untied her bows with my free hand, I took this opportunity to look around a bit more.

In one corner sat a rather large entertainment system. Massive speakers stood like sentries guarding the even more immense screen. Past that was an open dining area with more expensive-looking furniture. Continuing my perusal, I spied a hallway that led deeper into the home and beyond that was a bookshelf.

Some of the shelves contained pictures of the woman, that was writhing in front of me, with friends and family members. That's when I noticed a familiar face.

In the top-right was a framed picture of the woman standing next to a tall well-muscled black man. That man's name was Reggie. I know that because I had visited him last year.

"Well fuck," I muttered. I was supposed to be making a difference. If the people I serviced went around telling everyone, then I'd just be making the list longer. Everyone would just be trying to out-do everyone else in the naughty category in hopes of getting a visit from good old Jack.

By now the lingerie had fallen to the couch, leaving the woman bare. As I pondered what to do, I slapped each of her rounded cheeks bringing out a pleasant pink heugh to her skin. Then for good measure, I twisted the cane so that the hook was up, reshaped the other end just a bit, and then slipped that end into her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed.

"Didn't think I could make those instant multiple orgasms more intense, did you?" I asked.

"P-pl-ple-please-" she panted as a response. By now, her arms had given out and her chest and face were pressed against the back of the couch.

"Hmm," I mused aloud. As gratifying as all this is, I think the problem was that it was all still believable. Sure, she can claim that I grew in her mouth and people would just say what I did with the candy cane was her being carried away by passion. I needed to put this all into the realm of make-believe. Then I had a wicked thought.

With one final thrust, I left the cane buried in both of her holes. Her wail of pleasure filled the space as she fell to her side, effectively flipping so that she was face up and sitting on the couch.

Her eyes were glazed over and unfocused as I knelt before her. The rise and fall of her breasts gave me something to enjoy watching as she regained some of her senses.

Eventually, her breathing slowed and her eyes began tracking properly again. Swallowing hard, she licked her lips and asked, "How-?"

I cut her off with a raised finger. "I'm the candy cane man, remember?" Bending forward, I ran my tongue along the exposed striped length of the candy cane that was still impaling both her holes.

She groaned as she felt me reaching each end of the treat and coming into contact with her skin. The groan turned into a full-throated gasp as I reached up and pulled it from her.

She goggled at the wet shaft seeing just how large I had made the festive crook.

Handing it to her, I ordered, "Here enjoy your treat while I enjoy mine."

With trembling hands, she took the offered candy and glanced between it and my face which was very near her cunt. It seemed as though she wanted to say something clever, but was still having issues getting her thoughts in order.

Okay, holiday magic, let's really break her brain. Reaching out I touched the tip of one finger to her clit. Being as sensitive as it was, her pelvis thrust forward and her eyes snapped close from the sensation. Then I poured on the juice.

Before my eyes, I watched her tiny nub expand and lengthen. Soon there was enough to grab. Another moment and then there was enough to stroke. By the time she opened her eyes, the transformation was complete.

Her mouth dropped open seeing her own eight-inch dick. Opening and closing her lips, she was unable to get any sound out. And thanks to my enhanced senses, I could tell she was pretty close to her limit.

Clearing my throat, I got her attention. "Like I said. You eat your treat and I'll eat mine." I gestured at the forgotten candy cane in her hand, urging her to taste it.

Her gaze seemed manic as it darted from me, to her cock, to the cane in her hand, but eventually she followed my directions, bringing the long shaft to her mouth.

Locking eyes with hers, I timed my movements to her actions. She watched mesmerized as my lips encircled the head of her penis just as she slipped the tip of the cane into her mouth.

This turned out to be an excellent tool for her. Simulating pleasure on the candy cane gave her the ability to imagine sucking her own cock, which in turn let her experiment with this new appendage.

I could have easily had her spilling herself down my throat, but the discovery of something novel is a heady feeling.

It was endearing seeing her go from tentative licks and sucks to full on deep throating. And I made sure every flick and tease were copied exactly.

As the peak of her pleasure grew near, her motions became more erratic. Mimicking this made the sensations retreat for her and I could sense her frustration.

Throwing the candy to one side, she yelled, "I need to fucking cum!"

Removing my mouth from her, I stood. She reached out for me, but I trapped her hands in mine and held them above her head as I straddled her lap. Bringing her hands together, this allowed me to free one while the other held both of hers. With my free hand, I reached between us and aimed her thick shaft at my anus.

"Wha?" she managed as the head of her penis came in contact with my hole. Then all thought was gone as I lowered further.

I indulged in the sensation of her splitting me wide and filling me up. Once I was fully seated, I released her hands which came to my chest. I didn't think she knew where they were supposed to go. I waited for her before continuing.

"You feel-" she grasped for words, "You feel, tight."

"Mmm, hmm," I agreed. I then moved my hips letting her shaft caress me from within. Fortunately, I remembered to lube my back hole with my powers so I didn't hurt her.

In response, her sapphire blue orbs went wide. "Holy shit! That feels-" she shook her head, not knowing how to describe it.

"Amazing? Intense?" I offered. Since she couldn't see her dick at the moment, I made it a bit larger. I leaned in as I increased the tempo of my ride and murmured in a husky tone, "Magical?"

She nodded. I was a bit worried she'd give herself whiplash from the vigorous motion. But those worries were soon dashed as I felt her hands gripping my hips, urging me ever faster.

The sound of our slapping skin was punctuated by some very guttural un-ladylike grunts from my partner.

I knew this wasn't the perfect angle for her, so as she got close, I pulled myself off of her.

A cry of despair and need tore from her throat as I repositioned. Tears were running down her face from the sudden loss of my presence. Seeing me bent over awaiting her, the cries of agony turned to ones of triumph as she shot to her feet and positioned herself behind me.

By now she didn't even comment on the fact that she had a good ten inches of length on her prick. She just knew it was going to lead her to the promise land and my ass was the road it had to travel.

"Fuuuuck!" she exclaimed in one long drawn-out sigh as her length sank home. Then the slapping resumed as our bodies collided. Grabbing my hips, she pistoned in and out as hard and as fast as she was able.

Invectives began issuing forth from her with every mad thrust. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of this tight little hole of yours. You're my motherfucking bitch." I think she even said, "I want to die in this pussy!"

I figured we'd get to that a bit later. What I really wanted was about to happen in three, two, one.

"Awwwh, shit, shit, shit, fuck!" she cried in an incoherent ramble as her massive cock erupted inside of me.

I have to admit, the throbbing pulsing going on in my body was enough to tip me over the edge as well.

When her prick shuddered with its last spasm, she fell back straight on her ass, stunned.

I took this opportunity to tidy things up a bit. I collected and folded my clothes, setting them on an armchair I hadn't seen before. I even found the discarded candy cane. I brought it with me as I sat in front of her on the couch.

I began eating it while waiting for her to gain a measure of intelligence. I was pleased to taste a faint trace of her earthy juices still on the candy. The sweetness from the sugar blended nicely with it and the peppermint twist made the whole thing delightful.

One of her arms flopped in my direction as she mumbled, "Who, or what are you?"

Pulling the striped confection away, I smiled. "I'm the one they send to deal with the naughty ones on Santa's list."

She gaped at me. "Santa? You're an -- what? An elf?"

I chuckled, "No, I am just a man." I gestured at her. "In fact, I was where you are now." I cocked my head in thought. "Hell, I can't even remember when that was."

Her expression looked lost. Changing tracks she asked, "And you now do that?" For emphasis, she broadly waved at the couch.

12