The Naughty List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I popped the last of the candy cane in my mouth and crunched down, shaking my head. I stood up and held out a hand to help her up. "Nah, that's just how I get started."

"Started?" she blanched.

"Yep! After all, you don't think that is all it takes to make you satisfied, do you?" I pulled her along behind me down the hallway. "The bedroom is this way, right?"

"Yes?" she hedged. "Wait, what do you mean satisfy me?"

I paused outside her bedroom door and turned. With a twinkle in my eye I replied, "Sure, we got to get you off the unsatisfied list after all."

"There's a list for that?" she asked bewildered as I towed her in.

"There sure is!" I enthused. "Now, let's get creative."

Her only response was a gulp.

~~~

Sometime later, I got off the sleigh once again at the north pole. Krampus was there to meet me.

"Jack Frost, old boy, you did it again!" His chortle was a dead ringer for his brother's jolliness as he held up a scroll. "We got another name on the Satisfied list!" Seeing my serious expression, he drew up short, "Is something wrong, my boy?"

I shook my head. "Turns out, I need to change up my methods," I muttered, dark regret tinging my words.

"How's that?" he inquired.

"Remember how I thought the naughty ones on the unsatisfied list were growing larger in recent years?"

"Yeah," his agreement was hesitant.

I blew out a breath. "Well, I think some of the satisfied have been talking about me."

Krampus's countenance grew dark. It wasn't hard to see the evil winter spirit when he wore that expression. "That is not what we agreed upon Jack."

I held up my hands, placating the big guy. "Don't worry. Don't worry. I figured out what I did wrong and how to fix it."

"Oh," his response was gruff with a distinct sound of disbelief.

"Yeah," I shrugged. "Turns out, I just need to put in a bit harder work and be more creative with the holiday magic."

Krampus's features lightened. "Oh, well, it's like I always say, hard work is usually the answer." Handing me the scroll, he patted me on the back. "Better get inside, boy, and get some cocoa in you. Need to rest up for tomorrow night. Remember, we go until the new year. Plus, I got to make my own runs." Passing me, he got aboard the sleigh and took to the air.

I waved goodbye. "Yeah, I just have to make the sexual encounters so unbelievable that nobody would take the person seriously. Hell, I kind of feel bad for-" I realized I knew where to find the ravishing redhaired vixen, but I had no idea what her name was. When I saw it, I nearly choked. For the newest name on the list was Cassandra.

12