The Naughty List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Nrrr,' she managed.

'Hmm,' the voice hummed, thinking. 'Well, I'm sure it comes as no surprise to you, Holly Michelle Hannigan-' the sound of her full name made Holly's stomach drop. This was bad. '-Aged twenty-eight, paralegal, that you are on the Naughty List.'

A moment of quiet fell in the room, a dramatic pause without the drama.

Holly felt herself laugh - even though she knew it was stupid to laugh at a moment like this. She couldn't help it. It was so stupid.

'You're amused?' the voice said. 'Teddy, let her speak.'

The hand over her mouth lifted, and Holly gasped. She sat up, but only a little - those massive, hulking furry figures were still pinning her down. Now she could shift her head a little better, though, she could see them better - they were definitely men, and they were large, and wearing, like, monkey or gorilla suits. White ones. Again, she had to resist laughing - it was just so stupid.

Even though, of course, it wasn't.

She looked down towards her feet, and saw the figure that had been speaking; he was tall, too, and the view of him sent a shiver down her spine.

'Is this, like, a sick joke?' she asked. 'Did Liam set you up to this?'

'In a way,' said the man, if he could be called that. He was, at least, masculine judging by his bare chest, black and leathery in the streetlight glow; he wore a red-andwite suit that was unbuttoned and tattered, ripped at the sleeves and showing long, thick arms that ended in clawed hands. Those hands rested on the rounded bedpost, claws scraping her bedding with each impatient twist. And, finally, instead of a head, this man had a large goat-like skull, his eyes a fiery yellow that glowed softly in the dim room. He looked like something out of a cheap horror movie.

'Who... who are you?' Holly asked, managing the full question this time.

'I'm the one they send to the Naughty folks,' he said. 'Do you think you've been naughty, Holly?'

The menace in his voice was unmistakable, and his intentions, as she writhed, pinned in the bed, were starting to look clearer by the moment - not that she could bring herself to imagine that.

'No?' she said weakly, shaking her head, even as she was pinned down.

'Shame,' said the skull-clad creature. 'Then you are free to go.'

Around Holly, the three yeti-like creatures stepped back, letting go of her, but they didn't leave. They barely moved, in fact.

'Go? This is my home,' she said. 'Get... get out!'

'But you don't want us to,' the skull-thing said, his voice rumbling in Holly's chest. She hated to admit it, but she'd always been a sucker for a deep voice - and the plu, still inside her, was doing something to her. Something... unthinkable.

She was getting turned on.

Holly, pulling her pyjama bottoms up over her plugged butt, sat up against the headboard tentatively, looking at her situation. 'What are you talking about? Just... just go, please?'

A long, clawed finger pointed towards the door - or, at least, where the door should have been. Instead, there was simply flat wall.

Fear twisted inside her.

'What...'

'Do you believe in Santa Claus?' the skull creature said.

Holly almost laughed, before stopping herself. Catching, again, the white-and-red of this thing's jacket, she shook her head.

'Because, if you don't, you should know that he's real - and that he has a shadow. I come a night earlier, and punish those who have been naughty. Think of it as a last warning before Christmas Day, to be good.'

'A shadow?' Holly asked. The skull nodded.

'Some call me Krampus, or Black Peter - all terrible estimations of a true idea. That bad girls get what they deserve.'

Holly swallowed, her eye's finally starting to adjust to the darkness, as the fear inside her fell from a panicking blindness to a dark, uneasy throb - A throb that was mingling with another throb - and looked at one of the furred-men. It stood, tall and proud to her left, the streetlight outside catching on his leathery chest and his fur and his-

Oh, God, she thought as she caught sight of his... organ. It was thicker than any man's she'd seen before, even flaccid, and the head was an inhuman flat shape, with a flare around the tip.

'Everyone sees a different version of me,' the shadow said. 'That's the magic, you see. You get what you deserve, based on your sins. Your naughtiness. You - Holly - are a slut. An adulterer. A harlet. So, now, you will reap what you sow. Pick one.'

She looked at him. 'What?'

'Pick one, Holly. One of my yetis - at least - is going to fuck you tonight. It will fuck you all night, unless you ask for more.'

'What... what happens if I ask for more?'

The skull, if it could smile, did so. 'You get what you deserve.'

'There's no way out of this, is there?' Holly asked.

'No,' said the shadow. 'Pick.'

Holly took a breath, and felt the wetness between her legs, and the fullness in her arse, and figured that there were worse nightmares to have - because, clearly, this was some fucked-up wet-dream-nightmare thing.

Clearly.

She pointed to the one on her left.

'Him.'

Part 3 - Teddy

The yeti moved immediately, and Holly yelled as the massive thing joined her on her bed - it's massive form looming over her, animalistic and yet masculine in ways that couldn't be denied. Holly yelped as the thing gripped her top by the collar in both hands, before ripping it off her body like it was made of paper.

'Fuck!' she gasped, her tits now exposed to the baltic cold of the air in the room, nipples standing up on end as thick, inhuman hands gripped her chest, squeezing her in ways that, while not entirely pleasurable, it was hard for her not to appreciate the pure strength involved.

In a moment of weakness, Holly wondered how good this was going to feel - before she remembered that, technically, she was being raped by a monster that had broken into her home, in her own bed.

Well, technically, she was having a nightmare about being raped by a monster. And, if it was a nightmare, she was entitled to the pleasures of her own mind, right?

With a gasp, Holly was lifted off the bed by a hand that had reached beneath the small of her back. In one yank, her pyjamas were tugged off her body, leaving her completely naked - safe for the small jewel that was currently snuggled between her cheeks, and her comfy socks. Well, sock - one was pulled off by the leggings.

'Wiat!' she yelped as she was thrown face-down into her bed, the pillow soft against her features as a massive hand landed on the back of her skull, fingers looping in and around her hair. She kicked and struggled as she felt the bed creaking - the yeti taking its place behind her.

'MMMHHHFFF!' she tried to scream, but it was swallowed up by the pillow as she felt warm fur tickling the small of her back, the back of her thighs - before the fur gave way to a thick, hot slab of meat that rested against her back.

'NNRGH!' she yowled into the bedding as she felt the cock push up her back, until the tip was at the base of her shoulder blades. Only then did she feel equally hot, equally heavy, equally monstrous balls come to a rest against her slit.

Her wet, wilting, hungry slit.

'Hrrrrn!' she whined pitifully as she realised that, not only was this going to happen, but that her body was getting excited for it. Being thrown around by something so strong, the idea of a cock that could rip her open, even the home-invasion aspect of it... if the shadow was right, and this was some personal hell, it was doing a terrible job.

It was bad to admit - naughty, even - but Holly was enjoying herself.

Then, those massive hips pulled away, and the hot slab of cck drgged down her now-arched back, her upturned sex waiting patiently for this creature to get to the point.

The hand on the back of her head turned into a fist in her hair, as the other hand slapped the insides of her thighs. Reflexively, Holly opened her legs wider, just as the head off the yeti's cock slid between her plump cheeks, before coming to a rest against her sex.

'Fuuuuuck,' Holly moaned, as low and animalistic as the creature about to ruin her, as the flat tip of the yeti's cock pushed at her entrance, trying to force its way inside.

'Nice gem,' the shadow commented, out of sight. Holly tried to turn her head, but the yeti's grip on her head tightened, and a low growl from the creature told her not to move. So she didn't, even knowing that the hideous skull-creature was currently staring at the jeweled plug that was nestled inside her, as her pussy lips struggled to stretch open for her monster-lover's monster-cock.

Of course, that was the moment the monster decided not to push into her - instead, with a grunt of frustration, her reared back; his arm was long enough to still hold her by the head as she felt his hot breath on her back.

On her buttocks.

On her sex.

'Oh shit,' she managed, as the creature's face sank into her wet lips. A tongue, thick and rubbery and wet, slicked against her folds. The tip slid past her clit, making her yelp as strong fingers held her head in place, the other wrapping almost entirely around her thigh as the tongue found her entrance.

'Gg-gggggoodd,' she moaned, head pulled back a little as his tongue sank two, three, five, seven inches into her cunt. It was... a totally alien experience, the feeling completely different to a cock. Instead of that unrelenting thickness, or rock-hardness she had expected, or even the thick girth of a cock ready to split her open, it was instead quite thin. Pointed, even.

The moving, writhing muscle wiggled into her, shifting against her walls in ways she'd never experienced before. Holly groaned as the deeper it went, the thicker the thing got, stretching her a little more with each passing inch.

She could feel hot breath panting on her upturned backside, her legs spread, cunt open and waiting as the yeti tasted parts of her she'd never known.

Then, just like that, it pulled back. The tongue vanished from her, and Holly made a noise of disappointment - a short yelp, wishing it to go just a little longer. She realised, in that moment, she was close to letting that creature let her cum.

Then, she realised that she would likely be coming on this thing's tongue, and cock, by the end of this. If it was going to continue this way, not only was she going to be ravished, she was going to love it.

'Fuck,' she whimpered as the tonge sank back into her in one long, deep thrust.

Then out again.

Then in, deep and thick and wet.

Over and over, the monster tongue-fucked her like she'd never known before, her clit being brushed by the hair on it's chin, the tip of it's tongue doing deeper into her body than any cock had ever managed.

'Shit-ugh- oh, god, yes-yes-YES!' Holly hollered, hands groping her bedding as the yeti ate her cunt like it was the most delicious thing in the world. She was getting closer with each movement - closer - closer -

But he pulled away.

'No!' Holly moaned before she could stop herself, looking back over her shoulder as the creature released her hair. She saw the shape of him, illuminated in the streetlight. A thin string of her pussy juice dribbled from his flat, grey lip, still attached to her pussy in a lewd, dangling connection.

On his face, she saw a flash of a smile, before those powerful hands were on her. They grabbed her left leg by the thigh and yanked it up, flipping her over. Holly landed on her back, legs falling apart naturally as her naked body lay open for this... monster.

Well, almost naked. She still had her sock on.

Holly gasped when she realised the other two, to her left and right, were also fully erect, now, their cocks hard as crowbars, thick as wrists, pointing up and out over her. In the cold winter air, Holly thought for a moment she could see steam rising off them, like her breath on the air. That didn't feel right, though - by now, the windows had started to gather condensation, and her nipples were no longer hard from the air - they were hard because she'd been so close to an orgasm twice now that she was starting to get desperate.

The yeti between her legs lifted his cock - even erect, it struggled beneath its own weight - and let it slap down onto her body. It hit her with a wet slap, the weight and heft of it starting to sink in to Holly - she was soon to have that thing inside her.

The head of his cock, with his hips pressed into hers, was almost up to her sternum. Cum leaked from the tip, dripping like a faulty tap, and trickled across her chest, leaving shiny lines across and around her tits, shaping her lewdly.

'Go slow,' she said, her voice dry and hoarse from the moaning already. She wondered if she could be fucked so hard she'd lose her voice. She'd never had that before.

The yeti reared back, and beneath the watchful eyes of the other monsters, and the Krampus-like figure that stood now in the corner of her room, Holly's pussy was splayed wide by the tip of this monster's cock.

Then, with a sharp thrust, and a pained yelp from Holly, the head was in.

'Ho-ly fuck,' she whimpered, her hands gripping the creature's forearms as he loomed over her, only the first inch inside her and already she could feel the stretch of her sex as it tried to accomodate him.

'Big?' the skull-wearer asked.

'Uh-HAHHH-' Holly's response was cut off as the yeti lifted slightly, taking her sides in his goliath hands, and pulled her down onto him.

He didn't move. Didn't have to. Instead, he lifted her body and used her like a fuck-toy, pulling her onto his cock, impaling her body upon his majestic cock, as inch after inch after inch of thick, hot yeti-cock worked its way into her lithe form.

Holly writhed and yelled, grabbing at his arms, the bedding, his fingers, the thick hair on his wrists - making no impact as he pulled her down onto him until-

Until there was no more room.

Holly was near-catatonic, her body impossibly full of inhuman cock, her stomach swelling ever so slightly as the organ inside her was clenched upon by struggling cunt muscles, the flat head pressed deep against her cervix in a way that, while uncomfortable itself, was so fucking hot to think about.

The yeti, hands around Holly's waist, sat back a little onto his haunches, the end of her bed groaning beneath his impossible weight, and lifting Holly up so she was almost upright. Legs legs, with nowhere to go, looped around his wide hips, as her hands hung on for dear life, her whole body moving on the hinge of his cock.

It was so big.

So big.

She couldn't think, it was so big. She didn't want to look down - but looking forwards meant looking into its face. The yeti.

What had the shadow called it? Teddy?

Teddy was almost funny. She could fuck a funny Teddy with a big cock, Holly thought.

Teddy seemed to agree - as he lifted her up by the hips, pulling her almost entirely off his cock, until just the tip stayed within her. Holly felt as though her own organs were being pulled out, the way the pressure within her body suddenly deflated - but there was also a certain sense of loss. Like she was suddenly... empty.

Then, with little warning more than a grunt, Teddy slammed her down to the hilt.

'FFUUUUAAAHHHHHrnnnnnnn!' The sound that came from Holly as his cock landed with her - or, more accurately, as she landed at the base of his cock - wasn't one she'd ever made before. She barely had a moment to think about it though, because as soon as any embarrassment about the sound she'd made set it, Teddy lifted her again.

'SHIT - WAIT!' she screamed, before he yanked her back down onto his cock, impaling her poor body upon his cock like it was nothing.

Lift.

Yank.

Lift.

Yank.

Lift.

Yank.

Holly barely stopped screaming the entire time - but, after the fourth or fifth life-altering skewering, that scream turned from pain into something else. It melded with the need born of his talented tongue-fucking, and the lewd way shed fallen asleep, and the sensations of her body being filled with inhuman cockmeat in ways that should have been impossible.

All of a sudden, despite the body-ruining sex and the way he held her like she was nothing, Holly could feel something deep within her beginning to build.

She was going to cum.

'Yes,' Holly panted as her body was used for the pleasure of this hulking beast, arms flailing and hair whipping and cocok slamming into her. 'YES-fuck-yes-yes-yesss!'

'Stop,' the shadow said, almost so quietly that Holly thought she'd heard someone outside. But, as Teddy stopped his thrusts, with Holly on an upswing, she knew it was him.

'Wha-?' Holly began to ask, as the shadow stepped forwards. If a skull could smile.

'You're having fun?' he asked, voice low and rumbling as the yeti's cocked slopped out of her stretched hole. Teddy dropped her onto her bed, and stood up, cock dripping with their mix of juices, his chest panting and rising in huge breaths. But he obeyed, and left her be.

Holly nodded, a flash of shame moving through her.

'Good,' the shadow said, that rumble affecting her in new ways. 'That makes me happy. Would you like more?'

The question was a loaded one, certainly - she was being punished. Used by a monster for pleasure. Would this be her punishment? The shame of begging for more?

She swallowed, and figured she was already on the Naughty List. Why not?

'Yes,' she said, her own voice hoarse and low.

The grip of one of the yeti-beasts surprised her, grabbing her by the leg like she was a doll on a child's bedroom floor. It was one of the ones who hadn't, so far, had their way with her, and Holly realised with a flutter in her stomach that she wanted that to change.

Oh, God, she wanted that to change.

It lifted her up, dangling her in a way that was incredibly unsexy, as the three yetis shifted around her. For a moment, it was a confusing mess of hot, massive, furry bodies around her, moving with such speed and purpose that Holly struggled to keep track of what was going on at all.

Then, as she was dropped onto the chest of one of the beasts, she realised that she was, indeed, trapped between the three monsters in a way that was, all of a sudden, very intimidating. She was laying face-down on one of them, her legs around his hips and her face barely over his navel. Another was over her, fur stroking her back as she looked up at him, the warmth emanating off him slightly intoxicating. Before her, she could see the third and final one, straddling the head of the first in a way that would have made Holly laugh - if it didn't mean that, before her face, standing out towards her like an accusatory finger, was a red-hot, rock-hard yeti cock, pointing towards her face. Cum dribbled from it, and she realised that this cock was the one she'd been impaled upon moments earlier.

The yeti beneath her shifted, and she felt the breath of the one behind her beat down on her shoulder. They waited for permission.

For permission to do what to her, she wasn't sure - because an all-out frenzy of these creatures would probably kill her.

Then again, she'd thought that about the first cock, and she'd had a great time doing that. Maybe this dream was breaking the rules of reality for her enjoyment. Which would make sense.