The Naughty List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a lurch, she realised it was the toy Liam had gotten her.

Made for her.

She kicked it out the bottom of the bed, and kissed Oliver's cheek as it thudded onto their floor.

'After midnight,' Oliver muttered. 'Merry Christmas Eve.'

'Hey,' she said, the world starting to come back to her.

'Hi,' Oliver said, as Holly's arousal took over - after everything, she still hadn't cum. If it was a dream, it had been a cruel one - one that had stopped right at the good bit.

'Wanna heat this bed up?' she asked, pulling herself up on top of him. Oliver, of course, was all too happy to accept. She was straddling him, naked and horny, and he let her strip him just the same.

In the heat of sex, as she pulled his festive pyjama bottoms down, the cold was forgotten.

However, as she pulled out his now-erect five-and-a-half inches - which was nothing to be upset about - she sat on it. Her soaked pussy slid easily down onto him, and Oliver sighed happily as she began to ride him.

Maybe it was a punishment, after all, Holly thought as she settled onto him, balls-deep as he began to thrust upwards into her.

Because, even though it had just been a dream, her pussy wanted to be stretched. She could remember how it felt to be ruined by those animal-like creatures. She wanted him to fill her. To fuck her until she couldn't think.

'Fuck,' Oliver whispered as he came, spurting in her in a way that almost made her want to cry.

This was it, she thought. My present.

In the corner of the room, as she rolled off him, Holly caught a shape. A clawed hand, or a skull's teeth. And, as she rolled over, she felt a slight leak from her tight backdoor - a reminder that, now that she'd felt something like that, she would never reach that high again.

A present of disappointment on Christmas Morning.

'Merry Christmas, Holly,' she heard in a rumble as her dreams set in. Dreams of fur, and ice walls, and cock.