The Naughty List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it was a dream - which, of course it was.

'Before you start,' the shadow said, a glint of mischief in his bellowing tones. 'Let's make this all a little more... festive.'

At which point the dream got, frankly, a bit ridiculous.

Part 4 - Giftwrapped

Around her, the room swirled.

The walls span into a blur of white, as the yeti's held onto her for dear life.

Holly's room fell away, and what was left in the wake was... impossible.

It was a cathedral - or, at least, the size of one. A huge room, with walls of white-blue ice and crystal-like details that scaled the walls and ceilings. Holly's head was ringing, so it was difficult for her to get a real hold on what the place was, but she knew for certain that she was no longer in her room, in her bed.

In fact, the bed beneath her was sturdier, and larger, made with thick wood that looked like it had been grown, rather than fixed, into its current shape. The bedding she had been sleeping in for years, now, was replaced by thick furs and animal-pelts, brown and warm.

'Welcome,' the shadow said. 'To my workshop.'

Holly managed to catch sight of him, between the bodies of the yetis that were still around her, erect and waiting their turn. The Krampus-man in his cloak and skull strode about the space, coming around close to her.

'Workshop?' she asked, astride the yeti, naked and soaked and utterly confused.

The shadow nodded. 'Well, your flat wasn't very Christmassy. I figured we'd make things a little more festive.'

Here, his voice wasn't just loud, and deep, and rumbling. It was also echoing. Bouncing off the far walls, repeating and reinforcing around them, disappearing into whispers. It was... creepy.

And cold. Fucking freezing, in fact, which would make sense if they were actually in some fucked-up version of Santa's Workshop.

'Festive?' Holly asked, before the yeti behind her sat up. From out of sight, long shifting ribbons appeared around her, flying around her body. It wasn't until they started the flatten themselves across her chest that Holly could see they were strips of wrapping paper, striped in red and green - the same as the present from Liam, in fact.

The ribbons of wrapping paper threaded themselves around Holly's arms, before pulling them back.

'Ah!' she yelped as her hands were tied at the wrist behind her back. Another thread of wrapping paper looped her neck, like a choker, and a small red bauble floated in on the air, attaching at the front of the collar like a pendant.

'This is so-' she began to complain, before two stick-on bows floated in quickly, slapping themselves against her nipples with a soft pap-pap. She jolted, looking down at the present her body was being turned into, and couldn't help it.

She liked it.

As a final flourish, a cheap-looking santa's hat floated in, settling on her bed-hair-addled head.

The shadow watched over her for a moment, and Holly held her tongue - she didn't feel like adding any more duel to this sex-dream fire.

'She's naughty,' he said with a sigh, and a wave of his claw. 'Make her regret it.'

Then, all at once, the yetis got to work.

'Hlllp!' Holly yelped as massive hands took her weight like she was nothing, and she was lowered down onto the fat cock of the yeti beneath her.

Her body had struggled the first time, even with the considerable tongue-fucking beforehand to get her geared up. This time, however, her body knew what to expect, and her poor pussy was stretched with less patience than would have been preferred.

In honesty, the monster rammed his cock about four inches into her tight, weeping sex, making the unfaithful paralegal scream in a mix of pain and pleasure. Her hands behind her back, she was held up only by the huge, furry hands that held her in place.

'FUCK!' she yelled. 'GOD! Please - slower, please!'

Even as she begged, the one who had stretched her cunt out before settled before her, cock red and thick and impatient. He reached out, lifting her chin, making her look up at him with those doe eyes, the little white ball at the end of her hat falling over her cheek.

'Oh, shit,' she moaned as the cock in her pussy pressed deeper, her wet sex eagerly trying to accomodate the size, as Teddy the yeti pushed his wet, cum-laden cock to her soft lips.

Holly, at first, tried to resist, but as the cock inside her pushed deeper, she yelped - and opened her pretty mouth wide. Teddy took his moment, and pushed the thick head of his cock into her mouth, sighing at how warm and wet her tongue felt against the underside of his cockhead.

'Hrm,' she groaned as her mouth was pulled wide open, lips stretching as her other lips were stretched open. She could taste her own juices, musky and hot, alongside the familiar taste of cum that leaked into her mouth from his tip - salty and just as musky.

She felt ashamed, in that second, that the taste made her think of being beneath Liam's desk on a late night working, sucking his thick cock as her fiance wondered when she was coming home.

Liam was nothing compared to this, though. The mental stimulation of straining around this cock was so, so much more impactful than the simple physical input of her holes being ruined.

Which they were.

I'm never going to be the same again, she thought as the cock in her pussy sank deeper, deeper, deeper, until she felt that somewhat-uncomfortable sensation of the flat tip meeting her cervix. She couldn't look down to check, but she was sure her stomach was bulging just a little from it's fat, heavy presence inside her, and she was equally sure that there was still at least an inch or two of cock still to go.

She looked up at Teddy as he fed her his cock, feeling the thickness in her mouth stray towards the back. She expected to choke, gag and vomit at any second, but the sensation never came.

Instead, Teddy just sank deeper, and deeper, and deeper into her, as the cock in her pussy settled, it's heat and thickness becoming a part of her. The two cocks were long enough she jokingly wondered if they were going to meet in the middle - which then turned into a more serious thought as she remembered the third, final yeti that was still behind her.

It's cock, now, rested against the small of her back, between the cleft of her pert buttock, the hardness of his length making itself known as he began to thrust against her. She thanked her stars, for now, that he was the only one thrusting, until he began to back up.

The head, and the rim around the tip that tickled her back, moved down and down and down, until the tip was dragging it's wet head against her backdoor. The plug had since slipped out, discarded and forgotten, but Holly was nowhere near ready to be fucked there - and even the yeti seemed to known that.

So, as the one beneath her shifted, thrusting up and pulling out, pushing Holly deeper onto Teddy's cock in her throat before her entire body moved back - off the cock in her throat and deeper onto the one in her cunt, then back again - that yeti behind her moved.

It got off the bed.

It held her hips as she was fucked by the one beneath her, and she felt his breath on her stretched pussy lips as he stared into her tight ring.

When his tongue pressed against her hole, the tip poking into her hole and making her eyes roll, Holly felt Teddy cum - his balls tightened under her chin, thick and swinging as his cock throbbed, the cum bypassing her mouth altogether and pouring directly down into her gullet.

Teddy's cock didn't even soften as he back, again, to fuck her throat, as Holly's pussy was reamed relentlessly, her ass reamed, and her stomach filled.

I could die here, she thought - but whether that was a contented thought or a fearful prediction was anyone's guess.

The thick, wet muscle that was working deeper and deeper into her tight backdoor was a stark contrast to the hard, simple thrusting of the monster cock in her cunt, and Holly's brain was struggling to process both of them - instead, the unclear, mess of input and sensation started to boil within her, building like steam beneath the surface.

All of that pleasure that had built up earlier, before being cut short by the shadow making the yeti stop, started to build again anew - this time, though, it was like a pressure-cooker in her sex. A fuse had been lit, and each movement of each of the three creatures using Holly as a plaything made the fuse a little shorter.

'Hlggk!' Holly moaned around Teddy's cock in her throat, as his hand found her hair again. He pulled her off, letting her gasp for air, and moan as the cock embedded in her sex pummelled against her deepet points, before steadying her face infront of his flat cock-head, pressing it past her lips with nothing more than a grunt. 'HLK!'

Three inches of this monster-cock was fed to her. Then four.

Five.

Seven.

Nine.

It was excruciating, and yet Holly felt no pain. She was being choked by the lack of airflow, and yet she felt no panic. It was just... pleasure. Animalistic, impossible, unending pleasure.

Beneath her, the yeti she was riding started to grunt, his hands holding her hips as he thrust up into her a little harder, a little faster - and Holly knew what that meant. Her own orgasm had been building, and she wondered if a monster flooding her with cum would put her over the edge. In fact, as she remembered how it felt to have Liam - or, hell, even Oliver - cum inside her, she knew it would.

Then, she started to wonder how much it was going to cum.

'Hrgg,' it groaned, the tongue in her ass sliding out. Holly felt a dribble of spittle fall from one hole to the other, mixing with e mess of juices that were flowing from her as she was fucked. The cock in her mouth, too, pulled out, like the other yetis were respecting this one's ability to cum in her properly.

Something about the fact that they respected his ability to cum, and not hers, was an incredible turn-on.

Teddy's massive cock slipped from her throat, and slapped against her face as she looked up at him, moaning openly as she was fucked senseless, hips held in place as this man-like monster fucked up into her stretched hole, pummelling her insides with each movement.

'Haahh! Fuck! FUCK! Yes-yes-yes-fuck-fuck-fuUUCK!'

The sudden release inside her was like a hose being turned on - it was hot, thick, and flowed into her for what felt like a minute solid. The yeti's hands closed around Holly's thighs, holding her tightly against him as his cock pressed into her, too big to fit properly - but not for a lack of trying, as the great monster groaned and panted and ground his hips up into her.

'OOoooohhhhh,' Holly moaned, sitting upright as she was filled, the sensation completely impossible and completely addicting. The way she was being held down onto his made the seal between their sexes almost airtight, so as his cum poured into her womb, the tip flat against her cervix, Holly could feel her body filling up, up, up.

Her hands, shaky with the adrenaline, went to her tummy, and she was sure she could actually feeling it pumping into her, making her abdomen swell just a little more - even after Teddy had already flooded her stomach with the same thick, hot cum.

The orgasm was so close - and Holly could feel herself about to topple over the edge, all of those difficult thoughts fading away as the pleasure took over, shorting her mind like a wet computer.

So close, so close, so close-

'Hrnn,' Holly heard, the sound coming from behind her as one of the other yetis settled himself over him. His cock, fat and ready and hard, pressed at her tongue-fucked arsehole, and she looked up at him with a half-working brain as he pressed.

Then, with a sharp thrust, and a sting of pain that shattered the orgasm's pressure, he was in.

'SHIT!' Holly screamed, her hole struggling against the sudden invader, it's girth unlike anything she'd attempted in there before. 'Oh, shit, that burns!'

The cock steadied after only an inch or two, but that was enough for Holly to lose all sight of her orgasm. The yeti beneath her, however, seemed not even to soften, that rock-hard cock still embedded deep within her poor sex.

'Eggnog?' the shadow asked, rounding the bed, and coming up before Holly, a drink in hand with a straw poking out - candy-cane themed, of course. The shadow held it up to Holly's mouth, and she looked at him, eyes watering as the two cocks settled into her.

'What?' she asked, as he dragged the straw across her bottom lip.

'It'll help with the pain,' he said, the voice hitting a new frequency - more immediate. He wanted her to drink it - which should have been a warning.

But, if he was telling the truth, there was nothing Holly wanted more than for the pain to go away.

So, hesitantly, she took the straw between her pretty lips, and sucked. What came up was sweet - almost chocolate flavoured, but not quite. It certainly wasn't eggnog, but whatever it was, it tasted good. She swallowed more, and more, until the straw was slurping against an empty cup.

Inside her, a warmth blossomed, and the pain in her arse began to fade.

'Ohh-' Holly moaned, that burning pain changing form. It wasn't gone, but instead slowly started to change sensation.

From pain to pleasure.

'Ohh, fuck,' she whimpered, as the cock in her tight backdoor pushed deeper, and all she could feel was how good it felt to be stretched out.

Without pain clouding the experience, it was like a new part of her brain had been unlocked - some deep, primal part of her that wasn't available. With a dawning sense of guilt, Holly knew that no one - not Liam, not Oliver - had ever made her feel like this. Had made her feel so... full. So much like a tool of pleasure. So much like a whore, nor sofucking wanted. Her body was alight in ways they had never been able to ignite.

And, she knew, never would be able to. No one would ever make her feel like this.

'Muhh?' she moaned at a moment of stillness - her two holes stretched crewdly over the girth of the two inhuman cocks each stretching her guts and insides into new shapes, but currently not thrusting. They had paused as Teddy - the first yeti who had managed to ruin her, stepped up to her face again.

Without a word, Holly opened her mouth, and accepted the thick, hot meat that pressed past her lips. It slid down her tongue, slipping into her throat with a ghlk! from Holly.

Then, in a show of unison, all three yetis thrust forwards - the cock in her cunt slammed into her cervix, the cum that had been poured into her sloshing as her body jerked; in her arse, she felt the yeti behind her bottom out, his balls slapping against her tight, pert buttocks with a wet thlp - the idea of how deep inside her that cock was made her head spin; the other thing making her head spin was the fact that her nose was, all of a sudden, pressed into the white fuzz of Teddy's pubic hair, his bells squelching against her chin as the thick length of his weapon filled her throat, the head pushing deeper into her than was physically possible.

There, the three of them held still, her body airtight as the shadow came round to her side, his claw reaching out and stroking her body. It made her tingle, and a pitiful moan escaped her.

'Without pain,' he said, 'your body doesn't know how to process impossible things like this. So, Holly, I suggest you just... enjoy. And, in the morning, you will wake up, and you will have received your present.'

Holly could barely see - the mass of Teddy's navel pressing into her nose and forehead kept him out of her field of view. But she believed him. She believed that she was going to be fucked, all night, and that she was going to wake up in the morning to the sensation that this was all some fucked-up horny dream.

Was that the present?

'Teach her a lesson,' the shadow said.

And the yetis got to work.

Part 5 - Merry Christmas

The onslaught was immediate, and immediately overwhelming.

'NNGRH,' Holly screamed, her throat clogged by cock as her body was twisted and fucked. The man-like creatures around her held her arms behind her back, still tied up by wrapping paper, as the little bauble on her collar rattled and rang and bounced.

Her eyes rolled back as she felt the yeti behind her seize up, the other two continuing to ream her body for their own pleasure. Hot cum poured into her body, filling her until white leaked from her hole, the yeti barely pausing before starting again.

Don't they ever get tired, she managed to think, her thoughts struggling to stay in one piece even as she thought of them.

The answer, it seemed, was no - as Teddy came forcefully down her throat, his hand holding the back of her neck and forcing her face into his pelvis as he filled her stomach. Soon afterwards, the cock in her pussy seized, swelling up before pouring another pint of cum into her sex.

Soon, their bodies were wet and sticky, cum leaking from her body as they unrelentingly abused her.

Her stomach, guts and womb were filled with their heavy, white cum, as any discomfort within her was translated into pleasure inside her head.

It was too much.

Thick hands held her in place as the monsters inside her grunted, roaring in pleasure.

Far too much.

Cum dribbled from her stretched lips, down her chest, to her swollen stomach - not that she could see it.

She was gonna-

Hips slammed into her red-raw cheeks, splitting her arsehole open.

Gonna-

Beneath her, a growling form gripped her legs, holding her in place as she was fucked.

Gonna-!

The shadow stepped forwards, claw outstretched, reaching out to her rolling, thoughtless eyes.

FUCK!

0 ~ O ~ 0

Holly awoke abruptly.

The first thing that impacted her mind was the cold - the midnight air was frosty against her naked form, the duvet that had been holding in all of that lovely, warm air suddenly kicked off and onto the floor.

Limbs thrashed for a moment, without any thoughts telling them to move - they were just moving.

All of a sudden, she was standing in her bedroom, processing the fact that it was her room. The bed she had kicked her way out of wasn't covered in animal pelts and yeti-cum - it was her bedding.

And, judging by the wet-patch on the sheet, her cum.

Her breath was steam of the air, and her nipples were like diamonds; her hair was matted and wet with sweat; her pussy was convulsing, on the edge of an orgasm that, yet again, had evaded her.

'Just a dream,' she muttered.

'Hm?' asked a voice, as a form entered the room.

For a moment, she had the sickening vision of the shadow - that skull, those claws, the red, tattered coat - walking in through the darkened doorway of her bedroom. Instead, after a moment, she recognised Oliver - his mop of blonde hair, slight belly highlighted by his pyjama top.

'What are you- get back into bed! It's freezing!' he said, the smile in his voice obvious even though it was too dark to see.

Holly nodded, a little confused. A little disoriented.

A little disappointed she hadn't cum.

Oliver came round the bed, taking her by the arm and leading her back into the bed. She quickly covered the wet patch with her body, hoping he hadn't noticed, and felt something in the bed, by her feet.