The Naughty Nanny

Story Info
Cindy the very normal then not nanny.
2.1k words
4.08
15.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swing13
Swing13
20 Followers

So know I love the stories on this site but I'm going to only write true stories. Things that actually happened to me. Or involved me.

This story, is about my nanny. Now we had a few different Nannies through the years, one was even like a sister to me (this story is not about her) and I will say all of them were amazing with my kids and very professional. Well mostly.

My wife and I both lived very busy lives and they were quite different. She worked 9-5 and then as part of church groups and martial arts classes that had her home very rarely. I played in a rock band and toured lots. Neither of us were often home so it was important to have a nanny for the kids and we had a house that worked for an extra person living there. Ironically I ended up spending more time at home than my wife did, which is perhaps why I am writing this story/recount of what actually happened.

So yes we had a few different Nannies. When our previous nanny moved on to continue her life, I out of the blue got a phone call from a girl I met when traveling in New York. She said she needed a change and asked if we needed a nanny and yeah, we did. My wife was hesitant because she had not met her but after a bit of convincing she agreed to have this new girl live in our home and help with the kids. Her name which I am changing given this is a true story, was Cindy.

So Cindy looked like a librarian. Wore very conservative clothes and baggy clothes and had those librarian pointy glasses. Baggie shirts and long skirts were her typical attire she never dressed naughty even on the few nights my wife was home and I invited her out to the local club just for a change of sneery. I never thought of her other than a house helper and she was great at it. She was with us for a while. 7 months passed just doing her job and us doing ours.

Our arrangement was I paid for everything, she helped with the kids when I was not there and she could use my car if she ever wanted to go out. Of course she had her own room in our house and food was paid for.

I never, never expected what would happen. But perhaps I should have. To explain

To confess I met a girl online who was totally hot so I sent a few inappropriate messages. Her husband responded to me, saying I could see whatever I wanted of his cute wife if I shared a pic of my nanny's ass with him because he had a thing for my nanny. Mutual naughtiness there I suppose.

So I asked Cindy hey can I take a photo of your ass for this guy who thinks your hot? If you agree he will send me a photo of his wife's ass which I'd love to see haha. And she surpisingly said sure. And I did. Sent it to this guy and he sent me some very naughty pics of his wife. It was all in fun.

So know my wife and I slept in different rooms at this point and she went to sleep hours before I did so my evenings were basically me and the nanny watching some tv and hanging out when I was home and in town.

Cindy had been with us for around 7 months now. Then one night, late on the couch she put her hand on my dick, very casually. I thought she might of just made a mistake. So yeah didn't make much of it but then she started stroking me over my pants

So I turned to her hey what are you doing? Her response was "well I noticed that you and your wife sleep in different rooms, you've been home a while and I figured you might need a release. "

I didn't know how to respond to that. And said nothing. This is my nanny. And friend. And out of the blue she is rubbing my cock.

But she was also correct. My wife and I slept in different rooms and had not had sex in years. My sexual experience typically happened when I was on tour with various girls. I won't get into the details of this marriage but I'll say it was not a sexual one at all.

She then continued, Pulled my pants down and kept stroking. I got very hard and honestly enjoyed the attention. She then grabbed it. And pulled and I had no choice but to stand up and follow her as she had a firm grip on my cock. She kept her hand on it pulling me by my cock through the living room then through the dining room and down the hallway until we reached her bedroom. I was so nervous given my wife was asleep in the room next to hers but the nanny was right, we had not had sex in years.

So Cindy pulled me by my cock into her room and then physically pushed me to the floor telling me to lie down and be quiet. She was wearing a pretty plain Jane knee length skirt but she reached under and pulled off her Panties and then pushed them into my face while sitting down on my legs just below my cock and continued to stroke it. "Smell my pussy" she said. And her panties did smell amazing. They were not sexy or anything just normal girl panties but they were moist with her wetness which led me to believe that her jerking me off on the sofa also got her rather wet. And now they were in my face.

I felt completely out of control but that did not compare to what she did next.

What happened next is she grabbed my head and turned it towards the mirrored closest doors to the right, so I could see the reflection of what was happening. She then moved forward, lifted herself up slightly and downward and sat on my cock taking me inside her completely and began moving back and forth.

When I tried to look at her she pushed my head back to staring at the mirror, watching her ride me.

When I tried to get her off me she fucked me harder and slapped my face again telling me to be quiet. "Don't wake your wife up".

Then came the point I was going to cum and lose it. And I was totally trying not to I did not want the nanny pregnant. So I had no choice at this point to resist her riding me I asked if she was on the pill? Because she's been with us for 7 months and I didn't remember her ever getting pills or even having sex. Her response was I'll tell you after you cum. Cum in my pussy. And yeah. I came inside the nanny. It was amazing. This story only starts here.

We left her room, my wife never waking and continued to watch tv for a bit. Like nothing ever happened. The next day was the same. A normal day like every other for 7 months. I did however find out she was on the pill.

A couple days later it was around 9pm and my wife went to bed. The nanny and I stayed awake watching some tv and enjoying some wine and after a while she randomly bent down and took off her panties. As I said what are you doing she had already had her panties wrapped around my cock and was jerking me off with them. I came pretty quickly in her panties there on the couch and that night I learned that my nanny's previous job was as a dominatrix. Things started to make more sense.

Two nights later it was a hot night and my wife asked me to take Cindy swimming in the pool. I found this strange and even said I dont have a swimsuit right now so no. But Cindy said she had a spare bikini bottom and my wife thought it would be funny if I wore it so yeah. Ended up in the pool wearing a tiny girls bikini bottom with the nanny. This is the first time I noticed Cindy's tits. They were quite nice c cups but she had always had them covered. Even when she was making me cum. In her bikini however they were nicely exposed and very attractive. While in the pool she reached down and pulled me by my cock into the deep end then embraced me holding asking if I was having fun. Which I was. It was like a pool cuddle but no kissing or anything. In fact Cindy made it a point that there would be no kissing. Just her having fun getting me off randomly.

We didn't do anything else naughty in the pool but when we got back my wife was asleep and while I thought we'd just watch some tv Cindy decided to blow me. It was very surprising, happened quite fast there in the Sofa and yeah she swallowed all of my cum as I could not resist what she did being subtle then Aggressive with my cock in her mouth. Given my wife and don't even sleep in the same room it was amazing to the have this sexual attention. Loving the nanny but wondering why it took 7 months haha.

The next night was a normal night. My wife went to bed early. Cindy and I stayed awake watching tv. Having a few glasses of wine. Even though crazy stuff happened between us nothing was ever talked about later. So yeah. Just enjoyed the night watching tv.

The following evening however it didn't take long for her hand to start jerking me off again. In fact she started just as my wife left to her bedroom which i found especially naughty.

At this point I didn't care if my wife caught us but given we had not had sex in 2 years and the nanny was being naughty with me I became a little more aggressive.

As she played with my Cock on the sofa I told her to expose her tits if she wanted to keep touching me.

And she did. As I mentioned She had c cups which were the same as my wife's size but very nice to touch and play with especially while being jerked off a bit.

Again There was never any kissing. I'll say that. It was just naughty stuff.

Then she asked me what I wanted. We had fucked, she had blown me and jerked me off all under her control so I told her I wanted to fuck her ass. Not only that but in my wife's bedroom while she was sleeping.

I thought this would go nowhere I was being silly and honestly was trying to one up Cindy and things she had done to me but my nanny said yes I want that.

- [ ] So. We went into the room. My nanny bent over doggy style over one side of the bed my wife was sleeping in and whispered fuck my pussy first to get you wet before you enter my ass. So I did. And dammit she just pushed hard back and forth into me and I never got the chance to enter her ass. I came inside my nanny's pussy trying to be as quiet as possible. It was amazing. The apple bottom view from behind her caused me to loose my load rather quickly.

I have no regrets. Well maybe just one. Her ass looked amazing and I really wanted that.

A week later my friend told me he was fucking my nanny. I'm not a seconds person so nothing ever happened again between Cindy and I. A

Month later a girl from Europe visited and stayed with us for a month. That experience is a completely different story but Cindy did tell me our European house guest had a beautiful pussy and I should go there. Again different story.

Eventually Cindy moved on as I did as well

But I really enjoyed our experiences. We are still friends. My wife at that time and I however are not together anymore. I realized I could not stay in a relationship without physical affection. Cindy helped me realize that.

Swing13
Swing13
20 Followers