The Naughty Nymph Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The food is here," said Sylvie and pointed at a brown sack next to the couch. She took a metal bowl from a cupboard and put a couple of pellets from the sack into the bowl, but I stopped her before she could pour water over it.

"We're not eating slave gruel," I said, shuddering. "That stuff is disgusting."

"How could you not like it?" said Sylvie, smirking. "It's so healthy! At least that's what it says on the package."

"If we had any ingredients I'd cook. I guess I'll go and get us some sandwiches, I've seen a bakery around the corner."

"That sounds lovely," she said. "I haven't had real food in weeks. But could I go to the toilet first? I'm usually not allowed at this time, but could we make an exception, please?"

"Sure. You don't have to ask, just go."

"I can't. You, err, have to unlock me."

It took me a few seconds until I got it. They must have fitted her with a stopper -- a small valve inside her urethra below the bladder's sphincter muscle that could be remotely opened and closed. Fitting one didn't require surgery, all it took was a ten-minute doctor's visit and from then on, problems with a weak bladder were a problem of the past.

My own sister was a big fan ever since she got one during her first pregnancy and I could see the appeal. More than once I had sworn myself I'd get one when I was sitting at the helm during a mission with no chance of a bathroom break.

"You got it for the job?" I asked, searching through the menus on the data pad that I found on the break room table.

"Yes. We all have it so that we don't make a mess when we get the shock prod."

"Ouch," I said, still searching. "Did that happen often?"

"The shock prod? A lot in the first couple of weeks when I was still figuring things out. But not anymore, you'll see I'm very well-behaved. You won't regret keeping me on."

"Found it," I said, finger raised to press the button.

"No, no, please wait a minute," she said quickly. "I couldn't hold it, please let me go to the bathroom first."

*

We walked over to the other container. It was a tiled, spacious room with a couple of sinks to the right, four squat toilets to the left and a few showers at the far side of the room. The bathroom covered half the space of the container and hadn't been built with privacy in mind -- there were no separator walls and no curtains on the windows towards the booths. And I was fairly sure that the small black dots in the corners were surveillance cameras.

Sylvie squatted over one of the toilets and when she nodded I pressed the button.

"Gods," she said and sighed. "That's almost better than sex. I've been holding it since yesterday night, Ricky was in too much of a hurry this morning."

I looked through her data while she relieved herself for what felt like two minutes. The system had some basic information, the controls of the valve, and of course tracking data for the collar should I ever need to locate her.

"Thanks," she said. "I'm done. You can lock it back up."

"I'll leave it open. Just go whenever you need to."

"That, err, won't work," she said and blushed. "It's super embarrassing. I've been kind of relying on that thing for two months..."

"I see," I said, locking the valve back up. "You're out of practice."

She rolled her eyes. "Twenty years old and I have to potty-train myself again. Can we keep this between ourselves, please?"

"Sure. You'll get your control back, you just have to work that muscle."

"Oh, one more thing," she said with a mischievous grin. "Mika's is still locked, how about we open it to save her the trip?"

*

When we had lunch, she had half eaten her sandwich before I had even unwrapped mine. I knew what it was like to live off of slave rations and there had been periods in my life when I went hungry for days, not knowing where my next meal would come from. Since that time I always made sure that everyone was well-fed and cared for, even though people sometimes made fun of my obsession with food.

"How did you end up here?" I asked when she started on her second sandwich.

"Waitressing didn't pay enough," she said between bites. "I'm earning my tuition."

"You're a student? What are you studying?"

"I study law," she said, adjusting her collar. "Now I'm gathering practical experience in contract and property law. I thought I could keep myself afloat waiting tables, but I ran out of money after two semesters."

"And this contract will get you to the finish line?"

"It's going to be one year of this to pay for another semester and then repeat until I'm done. It'll take a while, but I'm getting there."

"Or maybe when you have some more experience you can get yourself hired as a free woman."

"Probably not," she said and pointed at the last third of my sandwich that was still lying on the table. "Are you still eating that?"

"Help yourself."

"Thanks. No, it's probably going to be another contract like this. Prostitution still pays best and while I'm indentured, I don't have to spend money on food, shelter, or taxes."

"You wouldn't want to try a different job?"

She thought about it for a minute.

"I want to be a lawyer, obviously. But honestly, if I get proper food and I'm allowed to go to the bathroom whenever I want, whoring is a lot better than any of the shitty jobs I had before. I mean, did you ever sell women's shoes? Gods, that is a special kind of hell."

Work

After a cup of coffee and a couple of chocolate bars it was time to get back to work. I decided to handle reception while Sylvie took the booth closest to the reception desk so that we could chat.

"I think I figured out how the cash register works," I said. "All I have to-... what are you doing?"

She had pushed the chain into the attachment point of her collar.

"What do you mean?" she asked. "Am I not allowed to do that? Wally would often forget and then Rickie would get mad, so we had to do it ourselves."

"I don't think we need the chains," I said and handed her the data pad. "The locks are in the second menu from the bottom."

She shrugged. "I don't mind, it's part of the job. Even the free girls were chained up."

"How about we make our own rules? We don't have to be like all the other places."

*

There was a steady stream of customers as soon as we turned on the sign outside and opened the front door. The first couple of tricks were unremarkable -- she got them hard using her mouth and then it was a few pumps missionary style until they shot their load inside her. It was routine and boring.

The next guy had something in mind that he probably didn't get from his wife back home and it made Sylvie reach for the bucket that was standing behind her booth.

"Damn," she said and sighed. "That's a real shame about lunch."

"Oh, right," I said. "face fucking isn't one of your favorites."

"I can do it, I just haven't really gotten the hang of it yet."

"No, wait," I said. "Follow me, buddy. I'll take care of you."

Sylvie stared at me with wide open eyes. "What?! You? You want to do it?"

"Yes. I haven't puked on dick in ages."

I took him to booth three and took off my t-shirt, all while Sylvie was staring at me, unbelieving.

"Where do you want me?" I asked the guy who was opening his belt.

"Can you do it overhead? On your back on the bed?"

I nodded and lay down on the bed, my head over the edge. My client seemed harmless, probably a middle-class family man, but it was still a very vulnerable position that many girls weren't comfortable with. Realistically, there was no real danger of suffocating on dick -- it would get pulled out automatically if I took a bite -- but Sylvie seemed worried. She was leaning over the separator wall of her booth with Wally's shock prod in her hand.

My client was already hard when I saw him appear above me. I spat on my hand and lubricated his dick to make sure it would go down easier.

"You know the rules?" I asked. "You can go as rough as you like, but your hands cannot touch my neck. And when I give you a tap you let me breathe, understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said and gave my bare boobs a light squeeze. "Damn, you're hot. Are you new?"

"In this place, yes. And now come on, let's do this, buddy."

I opened my mouth wide to receive his dick and he shoved it right down my throat and held it for a few seconds, his balls right in front of my eyes. That was the point where my throat muscles contracted to dislodge the foreign object -- all I needed to do now was stay calm.

"You're good," he said and pulled out, only to push it back in after I had taken a breath.

Both of us had done this before, I didn't need to tap him a single time. We settled into a rhythm and he fucked my throat like others would a well-lubricated snatch, letting me breathe every few seconds. His dick had a reasonable size, he pushed it to the hilt and it went down quite a bit.

Licking his balls was impossible in my upside-down position, and massaging them with my hands would have seemed like cheating, so I let him finish on his own. No tricks were necessary, I soon felt the telltale signs that he was shooting his load.

"You should teach this to my wife," he said, out of breath. "She can't even do a normal blowjob."

*

"That was amazing," said Sylvie after he had left. "I would have puked my guts out, seriously. And you barely had tears."

"There are always some tears," I said and wiped my wet eyes. "What were you planning on doing with that shock prod?"

"First sign of trouble I would have fried his balls. I couldn't handle two changes in management in one day."

I laughed. "Thanks for your concern, but I have worked in this business for years."

"You worked as a who-... prostitute?"

"Yep, and not high-end either. The cheapest, dirtiest shitholes you can imagine."

"You'd have the looks for high-end work," she said. "And most girls with boobs like that would wear much tighter t-shirts, that's for sure."

"We both have the looks. But I'd be completely lost in a fancy place. A slut like me belongs on the lower decks with sweaty guys and unwashed dicks."

"You're in luck, we have plenty of both," she said and I noticed her checking out my bare breasts.

Why was everyone always obsessed with my boobs, I thought. Sure, they were great and bouncy and I loved them, but they weren't even that large. And it wasn't just men -- women were staring just the same.

"Yes, they are real," I said, anticipating the question I had heard a thousand times. "I didn't want them to sag, so I had a little bit of work done during my last rejuvenation cycle, that's it. And yes, you can touch them."

"Wait a minute," she said as she examined my breasts. "You've been rejuvenated? Are you rich?"

"No, it was a perk from a previous job," I said and suppressed a moan. She was stimulating my nipples with her thumbs while she caressed my breasts.

"You like that, huh," she said and smirked. "I promised to eat your pussy, remember? And you deserve a treat after that face fuck."

"No time. Look, we've got customers."

Never one to stand on the sidelines, I took off the rest of my clothes. I hadn't had proper sex in a week and to be honest, I was itching to go. What was the point in owning a brothel if I was missing out on all the action?

"Let's do this together," I said, rubbing my pussy in anticipation. "You'll see, I'm nothing like Rickie."

"I can see that." she said and giggled. "To be fair, he does have respectable boobs for a guy, but it's a good thing that a sister whore owns the place for a change."

*

We took turns at reception, every time we were done with one client, we went and picked up the next. Sylvie was a smart cookie, she figured out the cash register in no time and because our booths were close to the desk, it was fairly efficient.

"Did you really just cum from anal?" asked Sylvie in a short break between tricks. "Or were you putting on a show?"

"I helped a bit with my fingers," I admitted, "but yes. I'm extremely sensitive, I can cum from pretty much anything. Makes the job a lot more fun."

She looked over to me, hands on her hips.

"Really. Now I'm wondering what that says about my pussy eating earlier. I thought I had found my calling."

I laughed. "It really was amazing, I swear. Just because I can cum from mediocre sex doesn't mean I don't appreciate your premium service."

*

The guys kept coming and we served them one after the other, as quickly as we could, without doing too much of a rush job on any of them. I managed to cum a few times and so did Sylvie, but this was hard work and we really could have used a couple more girls to help us out.

"I'm looking for a girl who's up for an ass fuck," said my next client in a deep, growly voice.

"For twelve credits I am," I said pointing at the menu to my right.

He looked me over from head to toe and gave my boobs a second pass, like most men did. Especially when they were bare and on display.

"Great tits," he said and reached out with his hand but didn't touch me. "I gotta warn you. I'm big, you probably won't enjoy it."

I usually disregarded comments like this, nine times out of ten it was just the male ego talking. Or maybe not in this case -- he was two heads taller than me and none of his body weight seemed to come from fat.

"Don't be so sure," I said. "I do all sizes, I have never sent a guy away."

"Double or nothing? If it fits, I'll pay double. And if not, I get a handjob and my money back?"

"Deal." I said, even though I was a bit miffed because he thought I couldn't handle him.

"I like your confidence," he said and handed me the coins. "I just hope you won't regret it."

We walked to my booth and when he dropped his pants so did my jaw.

"Okay," I said, honestly impressed. "That's really something."

He shrugged. "I've been to lots of brothels and there are a few whores who can take it, but I don't want to go to the same place too often. They say they like it, I just don't think it's true."

"Let's get you hard," I said and licked along his shaft, softly kneading his balls with my hand. I was almost glad that in its erect form it wasn't that much bigger.

"Wow," said Sylvie who was watching from her booth. "Go easy on her, please. It's her first day."

"Sure," he said. "Tell me when it hurts and I'll stop."

I knelt on the bed with my butt towards him. He slowly pushed through my lubed up sphincter and I felt how that monster stretched me out unlike anything I had up there in quite a while. It had been just three months since I had my ass tightened, so it was more of a challenge than usual.

"That's just the tip," he said. "How much more do you want?"

"All of it," I said and smacked my ass, my competitive spirit awakening. "To the balls, my friend."

He shrugged and pushed further, slowly, all while Sylvie watched, her mouth open, mesmerized. She had walked over to another booth for a better view.

"Part of me wants to try it," she said. "The other part of me is scared."

"Does it hurt?" he asked, sounding a bit concerned.

"No," I said, his dick now completely in my ass, "but it's a damn good stretch. Gods, that's a fine dick."

"Well done," he said, pulling out. "I guess you earned your money."

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused. "You're not gonna fuck me? You didn't cum, I would have felt that."

"The deal was to see if it fits and it did. You can jerk me off if you want and we'll pick this up next time?"

"This isn't the time and place to play the gentleman, buddy. I'm not a delicate flower, give it to me, come on!"

"Have it your way," he said and pushed his monster dick back in, making me gasp and Sylvie grin. I was sure she would have watched it to the end if there weren't more customers coming in.

He wasn't too rough with me, quite the contrary, but it was an ass fuck to remember. When he was done with me, he gave me a friendly slap on the butt and an extra ten credits on top of what we had agreed, which I appreciated -- good work should always be acknowledged. I pushed a towel against my gaping asshole, I was leaking lube and an impressive amount of cum that he had shot into my bowels.

"Sylvie, could you do the anal tricks for a bit? I need a moment or the other guys won't be happy."

"Sure thing. Trade you for another face fuck? I'm sure this gentleman here would appreciate your, err, skills."

*

I lost track of how many guys we served that night -- it must have been way more than fifty between us in just a few hours, I'd have to check the register in the morning. I closed the door and turned off the sign outside.

"We did good," I said. "Quite the revenue."

"Told you," said Sylvie, letting herself fall on the bed with a sigh. "I don't think I can walk. Just leave me here."

I grinned. "We're not leaving anyone behind. And you should at least put some gel on it or tomorrow won't be pretty."

She stretched out her arm, halfheartedly, but the dispenser was on the other side of the booth.

"Can't reach it."

"You poor girl," I said and laughed.

I walked over and spread the blue gel on her pussy, then used two fingers to work some of it into her vagina. The soothing effect was immediate and by tomorrow morning, any skin irritations or small injuries would be healed.

"Thanks," she said and raised her legs above her head, showing off how flexible she was. "Ass, too? Please?"

"The things I do for my staff," I said, working the gel in and around her asshole.

She sighed again and let her legs drop back on the bed. "By the way, you've got cum in your hair. Quite a lot, actually."

"One of the guys must have gotten a little overexcited. I'll take a quick shower, then let's have a snack, I could eat."

"Me, too. A quick bite and then some cage time to recharge."

"Look," I said. "I know technically you've already been paid in advance, but I've seen the contract, it's not that much. How about I pay you a percentage per trick? You might be able to afford two semesters instead of just one."

She smiled at me. "That's generous, but let's please do the math first. I'm starting to like this place, if you go bankrupt I might end up in some shithole where they don't let me pee."

*

My shower didn't go exactly as planned, I screamed the moment when the supposedly hot water hit me.

"What happened?" asked Sylvie who had come running, probably using up the rest of her remaining energy.

"The water is ice cold," I said, shivering. "What the hell?!"

Sylvie grimaced and handed me a towel. "Sorry, I should have warned you. We never had warm water, Rickie didn't want us to spend too much time in the shower."

I cursed. Maybe checking out of the hotel room wasn't such a good idea.

"That makes no sense," I said. "The shower has a setting for hot water, so they were at least somewhat familiar with the concept when they built it. Hand me the data pad, please."

Together we looked through the plumbing menus until we found it. There was a boiler, the only problem was that someone had turned it off. Fortunately that was easily fixed.

"Hot water," said Sylvie with a deep sigh. "First real food and now this, I'm so happy I could cry."

"We deserve a long, hot shower," I said, eyes closed while the hot water was streaming over me.

"I'll join you in a second. Could you unlock me? I need to pee."

"The data pad is over there," I said, my eyes still closed. "You're listed under business assets. Just open it when you're in the shower, it's a good opportunity to practice."

"Good idea."

I heard her step next to me and turn on the water in her shower.

"Oh, fuck it," she cursed. "If I didn't have that stopper I'd need a goddamn diaper."

12