All Comments on 'The Naughty Nymph Ch. 01'

by farbeyondourstars

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptr4 months ago

This is very well written and shows lots of thought into the world building. I'm personally more.in tune with legal slavery systems that give potential happy endings. The characters themselves are well designed and have history. I'm very mucb looking forward to the next part. If I could give your 6 stars I would.

farbeyondourstarsfarbeyondourstars4 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feedback like this is what keeps me going :)

The next part is due next week and will introduce a few more characters with their backstories -- I hope you'll find them interesting as well! This series is more about having fun and learning how to write proper sex scenes, but I'll do my best to keep the world consistent.

tauriredtaurired4 months ago
Wow

interesting turn of events and cute characters.

CaerAlainCaerAlain4 months ago

I don't ever comment and didn't realize that this was a NEW new one... but I can't wait for the next one!!!

farbeyondourstarsfarbeyondourstars4 months agoAuthor

That means a lot, thank you :)

Crusader235Crusader2354 months ago

Great start, can't wait for more. Five stars.

tauriredtaurired4 months ago
Happy ending yes...

A lot of legal slavery stories are about person who get enslaved, sometimes they are freed, but their slavery is main thing.

This...becomes too constant story element.

This story looks different so far.

farbeyondourstarsfarbeyondourstars4 months agoAuthor

I love the Joe Doe universe, we've got some great stories here on Lit. In my series the indentured servitude aspects are not at the center, but I try to make sure that it's all logical. It's not exactly serious literature, it's more about having fun with my characters. I still hope it's an enjoyable read :)

GortmundyGortmundy3 months ago

I just found this story series. Great fun. I kinda enjoy the slavery background in some stories, but I dislike brutality (guess Im just a big softie) and this story looks like it could tick all the boxes. Plus, its well written, with what appears to be likelable characters. Many thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfarbeyondourstars@farbeyondourstars
If you're looking for dystopian science fiction, you've come to the right place. Feel free to send me DMs with feedback and content suggestions or join my Discord server: https://discord.gg/SCRZzMcfhW (with free eBooks of some of my stories!) Not a native speaker, so please f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES