All Comments on 'The Necklace Pt. 02'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
apemanepaulapemanepaulover 4 years ago

Great story line! Cant wait to read the next part!

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138over 4 years ago
Oh wow!!!

They are in their own place falling in love and realizing how much they need each other. Then her past awakens them.

Jim and Allie are almost kindred spirits and need to be one to complete each other.

Great story and the sex scenes are amazing.

5 stars for both parts so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with apemanepaul!

Please continue.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Great story

I hope chapter three is soon. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for

I so can't wait for Chapter 3. This story is getting really good. You truly have a talent at writing your story. Please come out with chapter 3 soon. I really hope Allie's father sees what's been happening to his daughter and turns over a new leaf and gets pissed off from how Ken has hurt his only child. I also hope he supports her in her dream. I hope Ken and his family get in trouble with the law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story line

A really well written story so far looking forward to reading more

jaklanjaklanover 4 years ago
Fantastic writing

You have brought the two characters to life in a way that creeps up on you. Now we have to wait in suspense to see what happens next, brilliant writing and storyline! 5 stars all the way!!!

lee5456lee5456over 4 years ago
Truly fabulous!

Fantastic story! I am so looking forward to chapter 3. Thank you for the good works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good cliffhanger. The next chapter should be very interesting. I can’t wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great

Beautiful buildup. Now to see it to the end. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jim should kill that rotten prick, then marry Allie and open the daycare and make her a mommy many times. She's his wife and they aren't married... yet!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

great story so far. just wondered how the cabin has power, heat and water but no one has used it in 2 years?

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

Djeez, this could/should become a movie... 5stars again... onward to part 3, incoming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"About a half hour later, the fire had mostly diminished. I put out the remaining coals before making the short trek to my room." They froze to death that night. THE END.

I'm enjoying the story, other than how you keep throwing out things like this that pull me out of it.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

The excitement builds. Nothing wrong to date.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

First, if your stuck in a cabin with 4 feet of snow and the temperature is in the teens and you shut the bedroom door, shutting of the heat to that bedroom, it's going to get cold real fast in that room! I lived in 82 below zero weather in Fairbanks Alaska, so yes I know this for a fact! Other than that point I like the story! 5 BIG ASS STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

getting better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it, next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WONDERFUL SERIES, 20 stars. Hopefully Jim's twins are in Allie's belly. That way, she'll be a wife and mother with a daycare business, with kids for her children to play with

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Couldn't give this less than 5 stars, would give more if possible

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Can love bred in isolation survive in the 'real world'? Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES