The Necklace Pt. 03

Story Info
The conclusion. Danger finds Jim and Allie.
10.1k words
4.79
52.4k
141

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJMcCormick
CJMcCormick
2,498 Followers

It would've been an understatement to say that the mood in the cabin was ruined.

It's amazing how just one little thing like a text message could provoke a level of fear from Allie that I hadn't seen since she first awoke in my cabin. It was difficult to even begin to console her. She clung to me like a child would a parent and her tears soaked into my now very damp shirt.

I could understand why she was upset. Who wouldn't be at the prospect of confronting an abusive ex-fiance? It even made me hug her tighter as I couldn't imagine letting anyone or anything harm her. I wanted Allie to feel the love that I had for her. That I wasn't going to let anything happen to her.

Yet the way that she cried spoke volumes of her level of fear. There was something deeper there that I couldn't quite see or understand. Something that made the thought of him catching up to her terrifying.

In my own way I still had to try to comfort her. The first thing I did was delete the offending message from her phone and then turned it on silent. That should stop any future problems for the time being. I then focused on consoling her physically by keeping her in my arms, caressing her back, and letting her get out all of her emotions.

It didn't seem to do much good. She had an answer for just about anything I had to say.

"Allie, it's okay. You're safe with me, I promise," I said while stroking her hair.

She turned her face toward me while still leaning against my shoulder. "Jim, you don't understand what these people are capable of. For them, image is everything. If anyone threatens that image, they are cut off. Either financially, or . . . worse."

"But what about your father? Can't he protect you as the mayor of the city?"

Allie shrugged. "That depends on whether he still sees me as an asset or if I've become a liability to him."

"Allie, he's your father."

She shook her head. "All these people think about is power. You think family means anything to them? Besides, my father and I haven't exactly been close since my mother died. And if the Reynolds family thinks I could become an embarrassment to their son, who knows?" Allie dragged her finger across her throat in a gesture that was clear.

"At least you're safe here with me. How can they find you up here in the mountains? It would be like searching for a needle in a haystack the size of Colorado."

"I don't know," she said while wiping away another tear. "But the Reynolds have means to do so. All the money you could possibly ask for. And that's not counting what my father might do to avoid anything ruining his political aspirations."

I felt myself getting angrier. This was a world I knew nothing about but the fact that it had someone I loved so frightened just made me want to protect her in any way that I could. It was almost inconceivable to imagine any danger finding us in such a remote spot. Even so, it wasn't like I didn't have any protection in case danger did find us.

"As long as you're with me, you're safe. I have a hunting rifle in the back closet as a just in case measure. Not to mention this place is wired up with two security cameras on the outside. Nothing can happen to you, Allie. I promise."

Her trusting eyes held their gaze upon mine. In that moment I noticed how different they were from the first day those eyes laid upon me. The combined fear and anger inside them was devastating. Yet it was a completely different look in those eyes now. A look of love instead.

"I'm sorry that you had to get involved with all of this. I'm sorry that I had to stop in your driveway," she said, wiping away another tear.

"No. No, I'm not sorry for that at all. If you hadn't, this wonderful result wouldn't have happened. I wouldn't have met you, gotten to know you, and I wouldn't have fallen in love with you, Allie."

For the first time since the message, she smiled. Her lips reached forward to connect with mine in a moment of tenderness. When we parted, the love was still present in her eyes. "I love you, Jim."

Allie sighed audibly and laid her head back on my shoulder. I was glad that the rush of tears seemed to have abated but I was still concerned. Even though I'd never admit it to her, part of me wondered just what kind of mess I'd gotten myself into. Falling in love with the mayor's daughter. On the run from powerful people. Threats and old money. It was like a plot out of one of books still resting on the coffee table.

Despite the odds, not a single part of me regretted meeting Allie. Even with the potential baggage, I knew that she had my heart so completely that I'd do anything to get her away from her old life. I looked down into her beautiful face to find her eyes shut and her breathing more peaceful. It was a sight I wanted to look upon for the rest of my life.

As it began to get late and as I carried my sleepy angel to bed, I knew I had to find a way to get us out of this mess. But how do you go up against two family political dynasties and endless money? It was a question I pondered until sleep eventually took me.

That night I remembered not sleeping very well as I kept having the same dream. One in which powerful, masked people kept trying to take Allie from me while she screamed in fear. At one point, I even sat straight up in bed with a layer of sweat on my brow. A few reassuring touches from Allie reminded me she still shared the bed but the nightmare alone was enough to cause me pause. Though I hated to admit it, the nightmares were similar to the ones I had about my brother.

I eventually fell back asleep but was still the first to wake in the morning. Allie's leg was draped over my own and her head was resting against my chest. Sometimes it was all I could do not to stare. As I ran my fingers through her blonde hair, I wondered how I could be so lucky to have her in my life. Even with all the questions in the air, my feelings for Allie were perfectly clear.

I'm not sure how long I spent watching her sleep before she began to stir. She took a deep breath while stretching out her body and when she pulled back in, her eyes popped open. To say seeing those emerald-green eyes was the best part of my day wouldn't quite do it justice. They were everything.

As soon as she saw my eyes, a warm smile filled her lips. "Morning baby."

I gestured toward my leg and grinned. "I'm pretty sure my leg is all tingly and asleep but I didn't want to move it and risk waking you."

Allie's leg shot back to her side of the bed. "Oh, I'm sorry!"

My hand reached over and pulled it back where it belonged. "Don't move it. I like being this close to you."

Her smile grew larger. "So let me get this straight—you're willing to be completely uncomfortable just to be close to me?"

My eyes rolled up in thought. "Well, when you put it that way . . ."

She poked my side in a playful manner.

"I mean yes! Yes, that's completely right baby."

She leaned in to kiss me. "I knew I loved you for a good reason."

"You mean it's not for my handsome good looks?"

Her lips pursed and I knew something sarcastic was coming. "I'll give you good looks, but I was referring to the fact that you're a smart man."

"At least I got the good looks part," I said with a mumble, earning a throaty giggle from Allie. She then promptly kicked off the blanket before leaning up to stretch. She turned her head to look out the window and soon gasped. "Jim, look outside!"

I sat up and looked out the window. To our surprise, a good portion of the snow had melted overnight. I could even make out the headlights on Allie's car with how low it had gotten. I climbed out of bed and went out to the main room to check the thermometer. Even at seven-thirty in the morning, it was already fifty degrees.

"It looks like we have a heat wave coming," I said as I walked back into the bedroom. I stopped almost as soon as I entered. Allie was now clutching my pillow between her arms and sitting on the edge of the bed. She had a distant look in her eyes but I couldn't mistake the one emotion most prevalent in them—fear.

Without words, I slipped in behind her and enfolded her in my embrace. Her head drifted to its now familiar spot on my chest while her fingers entwined with mine. It was all I could do to show the support she needed.

"You must think I'm so pathetic," she said finally, the words coming out in a mere whisper.

"Quite the opposite actually. I think you're incredible, Allie."

She nearly snorted. "Incredible and sitting here so scared that I'm shaking?"

"It's okay to be fearful of the past. The true measure of a person is how they move forward from it. It took me until very recently to really understand that. And sometimes it really helps having someone else get you through it."

I meant every word that I told her. I seemed to now finally understand the pain that formed from my brother's passing and how it was only Allie's presence that helped me truly get over it and put it in the past. Sometimes it just takes someone else being there for you in your hour of need to show that you can truly put the past behind you.

Allie's head tilted up to look at me. "Will you help me get through this?"

I answered her with a kiss, long and tender. When it broke, I reached out to gently caress her cheek. "Always baby."

I was rewarded with another kiss before she stopped and spoke again. "It's not going to be easy."

Deciding on playfulness, I said, "That's good. I was hoping for a bit of a challenge."

Allie's eyes flashed as she giggled. "Jim, be serious!"

I laughed while pressing her back into bed and straddling her body. She played at fighting against my moves until bursting into another fit of giggles. Finally, she stopped resisting and looked at me with pursed lips. "You're impossible!"

"I have you completely in my grasp now, woman. Nothing you can do about it either," I said, finishing with a humorous eyebrow wiggle.

"Please sir, please show mercy?" Allie fluttered her eyelashes in an adorably feminine way.

"I'll think about showing mercy. Perhaps." I enjoyed this playful toying with her.

"What if I offered you something in exchange?" Allie smirked at me and I knew things were about to heat upinside the cabin.

"Such as? What could you possibly offer me that I don't already have?" I put on a haughty look while I waited for her response.

Allie didn't offer any words but simply pulled up her tank top. Within a moment, both of her breasts emerged for my eyes to feast on. Her nipples were already stiff and begging for my touch. I gazed lovingly at the sight of her necklace framed between her breasts. The symbol of her love for me.

I nearly conceded right there. "That's a tempting offer. I may need to think on this."

Allie sighed and raised an eyebrow. "Thinking is not the activity I had in mind." She then raised her hips to subtly grind against my own.

That seemed to do it. In the space of mere seconds I went from lunch-with-grandma soft to prom-night hard. Quite honestly I loved the effect she had on me. If her nipples were any indication, she felt the same.

My will was breaking but I wasn't quite broke yet. "You do seem to be getting warmer, woman."

Allie beamed with a satisfied smile. She knew exactly what she was doing and seemed very pleased with her results so far. It was time for her to go for the home run. Her hands moved to cup each breast while her fingers sought her nipples. Once found she pinched each of them and let out a toe-curling moan at the sensation. When she raised one to my lips, I knew I'd hit my breaking point.

Abandoning all pretense, I latched onto her nipple and began to suck while Allie's fingers combed through my hair. Rolling her nipple around with my tongue, I sucked like it was my last day alive. I switched my attention to the other one after leaving her left nipple firmly erect and coated with saliva. Allie was now arching her hips in approval and rubbing her mound against the swell of my erection.

After my loving treatment of her breasts, my frantic fingers began a rush to disrobe. I pressed my sleeping pants down to my ankles, and with a quick shake, they dropped to the floor.

"Oh my god, you're so hard," said Allie, cooing as her hands securely gripped my entire length. It was my turn to groan as I felt her soft fingers wrap around my flesh.

"I can't help it. You turn me on so much." I began to thrust into her hand as our lips pressed together in a passionate kiss.

"I know just the right place you can put that thing, mister." She shot me a coy grin and I grabbed each of her legs, pulling them apart. My brow furrowed in confusion when she began to shake her head from side to side.

"Not quite there," she whispered and then winked. She placed her hand against my chest and pushed me back on the bed. My cock stood up proudly as Allie switched positions with me and hovered over my body. Her eyes gazed at my proud member while her hand began to stroke it again. Her face was mere inches away when I felt the tip of her tongue reach out to taste the tip.

"Mmm fuck," I said with a groan while watching this gorgeous woman's tongue work my cock like a piece of candy.

Soon enough she slipped the tip in her mouth and suctioned her lips for an exquisitely pleasurable feeling. In a few moments she let me out with an audible pop and her eyes looked up to me with a coy grin. "Do you like that?"

"There's nothing you could do that I wouldn't love." My hips began to arch again, begging for an encore performance.

Allie giggled. "You always seem to know the best answer. I love that about you."

She took my cock back into her mouth and began to truly suck. I watched as her head bobbed as she worked my manhood with dedicated enthusiasm. Marveling at her ability to go deep, I watched as she engulfed more and more of my cock down her throat. At one point her nose touched the base of my cock and I knew she had it all. In the next moment she released me and formed a self-satisfied smile.

"I wondered from the first moment I saw it if I could take it all."

I had to let out a chuckle at that. "Mission accomplished."

She gave several more loving tugs. "I can't get enough of you, baby. I love seeing the look on your face while I suck you."

"That's because you look so sexy doing it," I said. It was then that an idea struck me. "Turn around for me, babe."

Allie looked confused for a moment while I repositioned her legs over to my face. Soon enough she was facing away from me while her legs straddled my face.

"Oh, I see what you're after now," she said with a giggle as my fingers hooked into her panties and pulled them down her pale, slender legs. "I've always wanted to try this!"

I leaned to the side to look at her face. "You've never tried sixty-nine before?"

She quickly shook her head. "I haven't had much experience in less traditional positions."

I wanted to stare off in confusion at that comment. How anyone could be less than fully intimate with this gorgeous woman thoroughly shocked me. I put those thoughts out of my mind and focused on the sight in front of me. Both of Allie's legs hugged my ears and the most delicious vision greeted my eyes. Her pink slit glistened with a sheen of wetness which begged for further exploration. I willingly accepted that invitation as my tongue initiated contact with one smooth lick from bottom to top.

"Oh my goodness!" Allie moaned as her legs twitched. Satisfied with the response, I continued once more repeating the same motion. Her body began to squirm at the new sensations and for a moment all the attention on my cock ceased. Not that I minded as I was just enjoying her reaction.

"Oh, Jim, what are you doing to me?" She moaned again, this time forcing her pussy back against my face. I found her taste exquisite and vowed to treat her to this every day for the rest of our lives. My tongue slipped in between the folds and swirled around her tight opening. Her legs clenched against my ears but after a few moments, she finally relaxed as she got used to my sensation. Soon enough she was sucking again and we worked in unison to orally stimulate each other.

I worked with methodical precision in my attempts to make her cum. First I let my tongue probe around the entire region using gentle caresses to tease and taste. Next I slipped it inside her wet hole and started to work directly on her, trying to find the right combination of moves to make her squirm. After figuring out what she liked, I kicked it up a notch and began to nibble on her clit. She let out a low, guttural moan as I sucked the nub into my mouth and started to apply more pressure to it.

Soon enough she was bucking her hips in steady rhythm as I attended to her pussy. I was really enjoying myself, not only from her taste, but from the incredible feeling of her moaning against my cock every time I found a good spot. Soon enough it was just about more than she could bare.

"Baby, I'm going to . . . going to . . ." She let out a loud moan as her body shuddered. I kept up pressure against her clit until she couldn't stand it any longer, finally releasing it as Allie rode the waves of orgasm.

A few moments later Allie collapsed against my body, a spent force.

"I think we just found our new favorite activity," I said, my voice still muffled by her thighs.

"Oh, I love you. I so really love you." Allie rambled as she slid off my body and laid down beside me.

I chuckled. "Leaving so soon?"

She looked over at me with a weary yet flirtatious smile. "No, I'm just ready for the real thing inside me now."

I grinned. "Your wish is my command."

I maneuvered myself on top of her and felt her arms wrap around my shoulders and her legs around my waist. While I focused on Allie's loving eyes, I positioned myself between her legs and slid inside in one smooth motion.

She cooed as I sunk deep inside her. "That's so much better."

I loved the feeling of being one with her. "I needed that. I really did."

"Then what are you waiting for? I'm yours," she said with a purr.

That was all it took for me as we began to respond to one another. First it was our hips creating a slow yet steady rhythm, driving my cock deeply inside of her. Next it became a duel of our tongues as we struggled to contain our passion for each other. With every caress and kiss, our love grew.

I found myself becoming addicted to the sound of her soft moans and the feel of her skin against me. I didn't know how I could do this again without it being Allie that was with me. The only meaning of intimacy for me was what was created with her. We began to work our hips faster until the sweat started to pour off of our bodies.

"Oh yes. Oh please, fuck me, baby," she said while slamming her hips to meet mine.

I could feel her nipples pressing into my chest as her body crushed against my own. Soon the both of us were groaning with pleasure as our coupling went to a new level.

"I never want to have a moment when you're not inside me, Jim," said Allie as she panted.

"Never again. Only you and me forever," I answered while struggling to retain my breath. We were moving so furiously that it put all but the hardest of workouts to shame. I couldn't quite get enough of her and struggled on every thrust to get deeper as if that would grow my love for her even more.

"You promise? Do you really mean forever?" Allie looked at me with desperate eyes.

"Forever. I promise," I said while sealing my vow with a kiss.

I'm not sure if it was that promise or our rapid pace that commenced our orgasms but I like to think it was a combination of both. With a shudder I pushed myself as deep as I could as my entire seed unloaded deep within her body. Allie clung to me as her moans and pants came to a crescendo and we both relaxed against each other fully spent.

CJMcCormick
CJMcCormick
2,498 Followers