The Nectar Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard her speak. Her voice was soft and melodic - something about getting him undressed.

The nipple left his mouth with a plop. Marvin hung limp in her vines as she spun him around and upside down. Piece by piece, he was stripped of his clothes, which the flower maiden let fall to the ground below. She looked over his naked body.

"You're awfully grimy, Marvin. Let's clean all that sweat and dirt off of you."

He was lowered into her pool. Her hands began gently pouring the warm, rosy liquid over him and softly massaging his flesh. It felt like an ordinary bath: warm, soapy, and soothing.. She diligently washed his entire naked body. He absentmindedly followed the subtle sway of her dangling breasts and belly.

The analytic part of his mind - a tiny voice in a vast fog of dreamy pink - squealed an excited "ah-ha!" as it made a connection: something about the pool, the bath, his sweat, and his dirty skin. But it was hard to keep his mind on track while looking up at her soft, inviting body.

And whatever revelation he had, it was scrubbed away as soon as her palm brushed against his hard, aching, throbbing cock.

"Hush, baby, hush," she soothed, smiling as he moaned and twitched beneath her, his eyes giving her a needy look, "mama hasn't forgotten about that."

The plantkin held his shaft in one hand and rubbed the swollen tip with the palm of her other hand. "Mama just wanted to get her boy all clean first," she explained, endlessly rubbing his hot, twitching tip in a clockwise circle, "and I'm sure you feel much better now that you're all- Oh, goodness!"

Marvin let out a long whine as he came, thrusting his hips into her hand, squirting and dripping into the warm, sudsy pool.

The flower maiden rinsed her spunk-covered hand in her pool. "My, you were pent-up, huh? Or are you always so quick?" Marvin frowned as embarrassment washed over him. Her green hand cupped his cheek and she showered him with a loving smile. "Oh, don't be ashamed, sweetie. I'm flattered! And besides..."

His eyes widened as she gave his shaft a quick pump - he was still rock hard!

"...we're far from finished."

This time she gave him an earnest handjob, running her soft, soap-slick hand up and down the length of his cock, giving it a soft twist as it reached the tip. Meanwhile, her other hand continued its soft massage all over his body, keeping him in a state of perpetual relaxation despite the ecstasy racking him.

"It looks like you're getting close again, sweetie," she told him, sensing his orgasm approach in the heat and throb of his muscles, "I'm sorry you came so fast last time. You want to try holding it?"

Her grip loosened until she was barely grazing him, still running her hand up and down, from base to tip.

"Come on, baby. Show me how long you can hold it."

She kept him locked in waves of pleasure, softening her grip just enough when his need to come became too strong, and then tightening to keep him at the edge.

"You're doing so well," she cooed, "you're lasting so long!"

Her praise was an angelic note in the sweet pink haze dominating his mind.

"My baby boy's such a stud!"

His brows furrowed and his mouth was open in an endless pant. His eyes were hungrily locked onto her soft, loving face. There was only pleasure. Martin could die here.

"See? You can last long. You can last so long, baby!"

The plantkin bent down to plant a soft smooch on his forehead. Precum was leaking down his shaft, making her handjob all the more slippery.

"Mama wants to count you down, honey. Can you do that? Can you hold it until mama says you can come?"

Marvin whined and gave a slight nod in reply.

"Alright, sweetie," she said, speeding up her pumping, "ten, nine, eight..."

His eyes shut tight, focusing on her voice.

"...seven six five. You're half-way there, sweetie!"

Soft moans began to break through his pursed lips. His entire body was shivering in the hot bath.

"Four, three, two..."

She kept him on the edge, lazily stroking his tip with just her thumb and forefinger while petting his hair with the other.

"Hold it there," she gently urged, "hold it there for mama. Mama wants a big load, ok? Mama wants lots of spunk from her baby boy."

"Ok," he panted, trying his best to hold on.

"And - one!"

She pumped him once more, tightly and quickly.

"Come for mama," she firmly urged, "come for mama. Get it all out. Get it all out, baby."

His white ropes shot up and made a mess on the side of her hair. "Good boy," she cooed, stroking him down his orgasm, "such a good boy!"

She stroked his hair for a moment before lifting him up to her breast.

"Alright, let's get you refilled."

Marvin resumed suckling as though it were instinct. He affectionately wrapped his arms around her waist. She put one of her hands over his.

A small pitcher discretely rose from her pool and drifted up toward Martin.

"I may have been wrong about you, Martin. I found you quite stubborn and frustrating earlier. But maybe that's just a wall you put up when you're out of your comfort zone. I can see past that, though. In your heart, you're a nice, sweet boy, aren't you?"

He looked to the side in thought for a moment. The nectar made him pleasantly drunk, and he felt his cock harden one more, but he was far more conscious than he had been earlier. The nipple briefly left his lips as he freed his mouth to speak.

"Yeah," he absentmindedly said, "I think I'm a pretty nice guy once you get to know-"

He cut himself off with a sharp moan. The pitcher slid over his cock and began to relentlessly suck him off. The flower maiden forced him back to her nipple.

"Keep drinking, Marvin," she encouraged, "you need to stay erect. I'm going to drain you. You can't fight it. You must let me drain you. Just keep drinking from mama. I'll take care of you."

The minutes bled together into hours for Marvin. He was in a storm of sensory pleasures: of suckling, sweetness, warmth, pleasure, and orgasm. She encouraged him all the while, but he hardly made out her words.

"Good boy. My good boy. A sweet, sweet boy who loves to suckle. Isn't that right? Just a good boy that loves to suckle and come and suckle and come and..."

Finally, she pulled him away from her breast. "It looks like you're done, baby."

He dimly glanced around, his mind slowly coming back from a deep pink abyss.

A pleasant warmth embraced him one more as she lowered him into her pool.

"It's time to rest, honey," she softly told him. Hey laid in the pool for a while, looking up at her. She was still smiling at him, but her eyes were distant, studying, and lost their affectionate warmth.

That soft voice in Marvin's mind spoke once more. It had to shout, just to be heard above his fatigue. It was the same train of thought from before: something about the pool, the bath, his sweat, and his skin.

This is bile.

Marvin reflected on that realization for a moment. Lying in the pool felt like drifting in nothing. The bubbling liquid was the same temperature as his flesh. He felt a pleasant fizz all about him. It felt natural to just shut his eyes and let himself drift off to sleep.

I can't stay here.

The flower maiden watched Marvin languidly roll onto his side and crawl towards the edge of her flower, moving as though slowly swimming in the shallow pool. His lethargy wasn't necessarily due to tiredness (he was strangely unaffected by the countless orgasms) but a feeling of serene relaxation and comfort that the flower maiden and her pool provided. His thoughts were largely unconcerned with the present and wandered listlessly among different topics. At any moment he could forget that one important thought:

I can't stay here.

He held onto it, repeating it over and over in his mind as he neared the rim. She made no effort to stop him. The huge petals were soft and flexible, but held under his weight as he used them to rise to his knees. The cool air over his bare flesh made him shiver, but the shock roused him enough to muster the energy to stand.

Clumsily, he teetered over the rim and fell onto the ground. His body gave in to the overwhelming urge to sleep. He snuggled up next to a coil of vines and drifted off with a sigh.

Late-morning sunshine pierced the canopy and warmed Marvin's face. He sat up with a groan, his body sore from sleeping on the vines, and looked around warily. The clearing was eerily still. Distant wildlife murmured deep in the woods around him. Bird calls echoed off the great old trees, showering him with the music of the forest. Above him, the flower maiden was frozen in a slight bow, a smile on her still face, just like the mushroom maidens that stood just beyond the clearing.

Marvin stumbled to his clothes. His skin felt fresh but sensitive. Exfoliation, he thought. As he dressed, he spotted something shiny on the ground: the jar, refracting the sunshine with a bright pink glow.

It was filled to the brim with nectar!

He staggered over to the jar and lifted it up, gazing at it in wonder. He looked back up to the plantkin, but she remained as she was - as though she didn't know he was there; as though she was truly nothing but a massive plant, drinking from the sun with her endless vines..

The chaperone was eating a roasted sausage when he saw a figure come out of the tree line. Still chewing, he rose and squinted his eyes and shielded the sun from his eyes. The figure walked with a tired gait. It waved at the chaperone after several steps.

"Hey," the chaperone called out, swallowing the last bite of sausage. A young man emerged from the tent. Another came jogging from a nearby stream. The three of them stood huddled, watching the figure.

It lifted the jar of nectar high above its head. The three heard a shout: an ecstatic "hey!" that sounded heavy and tired, like a sigh.

The three men breathed in, smiled, and ran hollering towards Marvin. They hugged him, patted his back, kissed his bright red face, and passed the heavy jar among themselves. The group's loud bellows clambered through the quiet of the old forest, penetrating deep within with echoes, which melted together into a single shout:

Congratulations to the new colleague.

12