The Need...

Story Info
A man finally gets the cock he’s always secretly wanted...
3.2k words
4.62
16k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Godwulf
Godwulf
36 Followers

The stranger was parked just a few spots away. The only cars in a relatively desolate area, we looked at each other for a few seconds, both already knowing why we were here. I took a deep breath to try to contain my excitement, took a quick glance into the back seat with the rearview mirror, then turned towards his car and nodded to him. He returned the nod, shut off his ignition, got out of his car and quickly got into my SUV. After a simple "Hey", and brief glance into the back seat to check the situation, he quickly unzipped his jeans, then locked eyes with me as he pulled out his cock and began to massage and rub it.

I really liked the way it looked, quite a bit like my own which, for me, was a big part of the appeal. It was almost seven inches long, completely shaved, with a good sized, dark pink head capping a smooth, thick, flesh colored shaft. As I looked at it, I couldn't help thinking how good it would feel in my hand and, maybe, hopefully, my mouth.

Initially I just stared at it, feeling both my need, and my cock, rise, as he stroked himself into hardness, but after a few moments he stopped stroking himself and looked at me expectantly so, after another quick glance into the back seat, I reached over. I'd had my own cock in my hand a million times, but never someone else's, so I hesitated for a second, my hand just inches away from his beautiful, erect, cum shooter, and then, after looking up and seeing the "okay" in his eyes, first tentatively touched, then wrapped my fingers around the stiff, swollen beauty between his legs.

His cock twitched at my first touch, which made me smile, then I took a moment to enjoy the sight and sensations of holding another man's cock. I was amazed at the difference between holding my own, and holding someone else's. The outside softness with it's underlying hardness was totally different to the way I experienced my own when I jerked myself off at home. I felt the smoothness and warmth of it, as it swelled even more in my fingers, and felt my own cock growing harder in my shorts as I started to work my hand up and down his seven inches. As I started really getting into it, he exhaled, closed his eyes and put his head back as I stroked and jerked his cock, which had now reached it's full size and hardness.

A whispered "Oh, yeah..." escaped his lips as I worked him, enjoying the feel of his skin in my hand, and rubbing the bottom of his cockhead with my thumb at the top of my stroke. I continued like that for a little bit, maybe just a minute, until the urge finally filled me to the right point and, using my free hand, I unzipped and pulled out my own now-hard cock and began stroking myself as I continued to jerk him. As much as he was obviously enjoying himself, it didn't stop him from glancing over at my cock, as I rubbed and jerked myself. I knew I had a nice looking one, and I wondered momentarily if he would ask if he could jerk me off as well, but instead he just sat and enjoyed himself.

I kept varying my pace, trying to keep him satisfied, while I rubbed myself just below my own purple-ish cockhead to "catch up". This lasted for a few minutes, and then his moans and breathing sped up, and I recognized the signals that he was getting ready to cum.

But, this wasn't what I wanted yet, so I slowed my hand down, until it was almost still and just holding his cock. He opened his eyes, looked at me with a "What are we doing?" look and, after a quick glance into the back seat, I smiled and said "Lower the seat back, I want to finish you off with... with my mouth."

Immediately understanding, he smiled, enthusiastically said "Sure!", and lowered the seat back, until he was almost lying flat, then he quickly undid his pants, lifted his ass up a bit, and then lowered his pants down to his feet, looking a bit surprised as I jumped out and around the SUV, my cock bouncing joyfully in the sunlight of the empty lot. I'm sure he'd expected me to just lean over and take him in sideways, but I wanted to be right between his legs when he shoved his cock into my mouth, so I quickly stripped off my shorts, opened the passenger door and carefully climbed in on his side, arranging myself so that I was kneeling between his knees. The seats on my SUV were able to go back really far, an unintended benefit of that particular model, so there was plenty of room for me in there, and when I closed the door and looked down, I found my face only a few inches from his dark pink cockhead.

So, so, close... I rode the "wave of want", staring at it for just a moment, then I gave in and lowered my head down to his cock. At first I just pressed my lips against the tip, holding it there, but then, not wanting to waste any more time, I simply parted my lips, felt the head slip past them, and then the rest of his cock slid easily and fully into my no-longer virgin mouth. I took him all in, closing my lips around the shaft, running my tongue side to side underneath, feeling his thick cockhead reach and push against the back of my throat, then stopping for just a moment, enjoying the sensation of the mouthful he gave me.

But now it was time to get down to business, so I backed off again, then allowed myself to gently suck on his cock, letting the suction pull my head further down until I felt my chin against his balls, then raised my head back up, letting all but the head of that warm wetness slide out of my mouth and, after a few seconds, I repeated it again, and again and, as he moaned with pleasure, a chill ran through me, as I suddenly thought to myself "I'm sucking on another man's penis!" Just thinking of that clinical word in such a "dirty" way got me even more excited, so as I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, I got into a rhythm, thinking the word "penis, penis, penis..." over and over again, in time with my motion.

I was happily sucking him like that for maybe two or three minutes when I heard him gasp, and I suspected that he was on the verge of cumming. His cock got even harder in my mouth, confirming my thoughts, so I was about to speed up to finish him off, when he looked down, locked eyes with me and asked "Can I cum in your mouth?" Well, since that had been my intention all along, I raised my head, let his cock slip out of my mouth and looked up for a second, just long enough to gasp out my response:

"Feed me!"

Then I lowered my head right back onto his warm, wet cock and immediately went back to sucking him, noticing with pleasure the firmness of the back of his cockhead as it would press against the inside of my lips. Less than a minute later, he suddenly drew in a deep breath, I felt him start to pulse in my mouth, heard him give off his loudest moan yet, his whole body shuddered, his cockhead swelled and grew even harder, and then, finally, my wish came true and, like an explosion, his cock began pumping out huge amounts of cum, straight into my mouth, which I greedily swallowed down without hesitation, over and over, working my throat as quickly as possible, until he'd drained his balls of all he had to give, directly into me.

Once the last drop of him was down my throat, his body relaxed, and he sat quietly, enjoying the last few moments of his fading orgasm. Then he exhaled slowly, with a satisfied sound, and looked down and locked eyes with me, as his still hard cock twitched and pulsed in my mouth. I lifted my head up just enough to let his cock slip out of my mouth, but, on impulse, I stopped and took his cockhead between my lips again for one short moment, sucking on it one last time, hoping to get just one last drop of his cum out of it, and then, sure that I had it all, I swallowed again, strangely happy at the sudden thought that now his cum would become part of my body, ME, forever.

We sat quietly like that for just a minute or so, him with his eyes closed, breathing slowing down, and me, slowly stroking myself, still getting more and more turned on. Then he opened his eyes, locked his gaze on mine, and waited to see what was next.

Now, it was my turn to finish myself off. After a quick glance into the back seat, I wrapped just my thumb and forefinger around my own cock, just below the head and, using small strokes, I worked my cockhead vigorously, rubbing the sweet spot with the base of my forefinger, enjoying the sensations as they coursed through me. He watched me with a little smile on his face, not offering to help, as I played with myself for a few minutes, until I felt the first stirring of my orgasm. I knew this was going to be a great one and, if I got the angle right, I would shoot my load right into the back of the SUV. I liked the thought of that, and chuckled a little, while I continued to work my cockhead.

And I was getting really close when, suddenly, he said "I think I could go again, if you want..."

I was right on the edge of cumming, but when I heard that, I knew I had to have more, if he had it to give. I'm not sure where I found the willpower to stop, but I did, and I looked him in the eyes and asked...

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah", he replied, "I can usually have a second time, but if you want it, you're going to have to be a little more... passive... this time around." Then, he explained what he meant, and I immediately agreed, despite the increased risk of getting caught, because right then, more than anything in the world, I wanted him to put his cock back in my mouth, and feed me more of his cum.

He opened the door, and we both got out, then I quickly opened the back door and, after a quick glance inside to reassure myself, grabbed a towel I had put there for clean up afterwards. I quickly folded it and laid it on the ground, kneeled down on it and then lowered myself down to all fours. I knew I'd need both of my hands for balance, so my cock would be neglected during this, but I figured a few more minutes of denial would only make my eventual jerking-off orgasm even sweeter. He had already removed his pants entirely, so I looked up and said "I'm ready...", he came and stood in front of my face, spread his legs out, lowering his hips down to the right height and, without hesitation, shoved his cock right back into my open, desperate, wanting mouth.

Then, once his cock was back home in my mouth, he grabbed the sides of my head and started thrusting, in and out, hard and fast. After just a few seconds of that, I realized that this wasn't going to be just some slow, sexy, "blowjob", this was a "face-fucking", and the face being fucked was mine. I rolled my eyes up, and saw him, his head back, mouth open, gasping in time with each thrust. For a brief moment, I wondered how this must look, me down on my hands and knees, naked from the waist down, being face-fucked by another half-naked man. I wistfully wondered if there'd be pictures for later, I'd love to jerk off to them.

My cock was throbbing, as he thrust in and out of my mouth, and the forceful, impersonal way he was pounding my face proved to be another amazing turn-on for me and, despite the risk of falling over, I couldn't resist carefully reaching up and stroking my cock a few times, stopping only when I was in danger of losing my balance.

Finally, after maybe one more minute of thrusting, he gasped even louder, and I knew he was getting close again. I was increasingly excited at the thought of swallowing even more of his cum when, without any warning, he rammed his cockhead right up against the back of my fuckhole throat and shot his load directly down it, his cock pulsing with each spurt of cum, almost as much as the first time, and he held it there until the last spurt had, again, gone down my throat and into me.

He stayed like that for only a moment, then backed off just enough for my comfort, and I felt his cock start to get soft on my tongue, until his erection had fully faded and then he slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Man, that was great!" he said.

"Thanks!" I replied, as I climbed to my feet, my own cock still hard, stiff and beautiful in the sunlight.

He looked at my erect cock, pointed to it and said "You want me to handle that for you?"

"No thanks" I said, "I'll take care of it myself."

"Suit yourself..." he replied, "take it easy!", then he glanced, and nodded, toward my SUV, picked up his pants, walked to his car, got in and drove off, still naked from the waist down.

Once he had vanished behind some trees and was gone, I pulled up my shorts, but left them unfastened, leaving my cock sticking out, as I walked around and got back into the SUV.

"So..." Lauren asked from the back seat, "How was it?"

I couldn't look her in the eyes just yet, so I stared out the front and said "Amazing. Maybe the best sexual experience of my life. I didn't realize I could be such a... a cumhog. Thanks, honey."

She laughed just a bit, and said "You're welcome. And I told you cocks were awesome, that you'd love having one in your mouth, didn't I?"

"Yes..." I said. "Yes, you did. And you were right. I just hadn't realized how much I'd love swallowing cum." Then I caught her eyes in the rear view mirror, and said "Because I did. I really loved it. And I think, sometime soon, I'm going to want more. And I don't care who's it is."

She was silent for a moment, then gestured down at my throbbing cock and asked "What are you going to do with that?" I was pretty sure she thought I was going to want to fuck her, but instead I said "I think I just want to jerk myself off, if that's okay."

"Sure, baby. As long as I get to watch..."

So, I closed my eyes, made a circle around my cock, just under my cockhead, with my thumb and forefinger, and picked up where I'd left off a few minutes earlier. I started replaying the last 30 minutes in my head, working myself up by thinking about the cock I had sucked, the cum I had swallowed, and how much I had liked...no, LOVED, doing it, and desperately hoping there'd be another head sliding between my lips soon, and wondering if Lauren would be willing to let me suck men's cocks while I fucked her. With all those thoughts playing in my head, it took less than a minute for me to feel the beginnings of my orgasm which, as I had expected, was a mindblower. When I finally came, just a few seconds later, I shot my thick load all over the steering wheel, gasping with each spurt of cum, and actually shouting the words "I SUCKED HIS COCK!" out loud with my last shot of cum.

I sat there for about two minutes, resting, enjoying the quickly fading feeling, as my load ran down the center of the steering wheel, and then, impulsively, I scooped up as much of it as possible, and licked it off my hand. Then Lauren reached forward and put her hand on my shoulder and said "Yeah baby, you did. You really sucked him good. I don't think he'll forget that for a long time, if he ever does. You've got a magic mouth, and we'll find other guys to use it on, soon. I promise."

We both sat quietly for a moment, then I asked "Did you get any pictures?"

"Oh, yes honey! I took pictures AND some video. Believe me, you'll have plenty to jerk off to, and so will I, because, believe me, watching the two of you was pretty hot! In fact, if I'd known I was going to get as turned on as I did, I would have brought my vibrator!"

"So..." she continued, "Happy Birthday. You rolled a three, and you got your three word wish, "Suck someone's cock", but now my birthday is in a month, I've got the dice right here, so I'm ready to roll for MY wish...". Then she tossed the two dice into the center console tray, and smiled when they came up four and two.

"Okay..." I said, "You get six words to make your wish. So... what's your birthday wish, and is it something you want, or something you want to do?"

"Well...." she said, "I've been kind of inspired by what you did today, it was pretty brave to reveal that desire to me, so I'm thinking of following your lead."

Then she smiled and said "It's something I want to do, and my six words are "Three holes. Filled with. Three cocks."

After taking a few seconds to absorb that, and consider all the possibilities, I smiled and said "Well, I know two young guys at work, who've seen your picture on my desk, and are always telling me what a lucky guy I am. They're just your type, so tomorrow, I'll start laying the groundwork with them, by dropping some not-too-subtle hints. I'm sure they'd love to get their cocks into you, under any circumstances...". However, what I didn't mention to her was that, at the same time, I was also thinking about the possibility of getting their cocks into my mouth as well, and reasoned that if they got excited enough, they'd be willing to stick their cocks into anything, including the mouth of the husband of the woman they were fucking.

Now I couldn't stop smiling, sure that one month later, Lauren was going to have a VERY happy birthday...

...and so was I.

Godwulf
Godwulf
36 Followers