All Comments on 'The Need...'

by Godwulf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ilikeskin69ilikeskin695 months ago

Great story I love the feeling when a man cums in my mouth....AL

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely so sexy story . I really enjoy having a nice stiff cock in my mouth and swallowing a big load of cum. My best experience was three guys who blasted my face with their loads.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a story! Some of the ladies I dated years ago loved that I was bi and loved that part of me, enjoying my interactions with other guys in our threesomes.

LandolakesguymnLandolakesguymn4 months ago

You did a wonderful job writing this. Keeping her presence unknown to the reader was a nice touch and the whole encounter was hot. Thank you for this one and I hope to read more from your delicious mind.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I now want to try taking a hot load myself, loved it!

explorer256explorer2564 months ago

Super story, hot and well written. Lauren was a surprise! I read it over again imagining being the stranger….then the husband!

PG564EPG564E4 months ago

I got so hard reading your word pictures, men that suck dick and love it (I DO) know and appreciate the sexual thrills of performing eager blow jobs to any man that needs sucked off. The wife was a terrific surprise, and it's so cool she has the pics and video to show her husband loving the big dick.

PG564EPG564E4 months ago

Your writing inflames my mind. My dick is so fucking hard, feels so good to play with as I read your work.

You make me extremely hot.

Sexexplorer120Sexexplorer1203 months ago

Lovely and erotic story. It has been a long long time since I have felt and sucked another man's cock (back in my teens) and you describe very well what it is like to feel and appreiate an erect cock. It got me nice and hard.

Gods_FavoriteGods_Favorite3 months ago

Wow amazing twist with the wife at the end

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I recently sucked my first cock (Thai ladyboy) while my GF watched and took pictures. I was really looking forward to it. What amazed me was how much I loved bobbing up and down, sucking her balls and rimming her ass. But most importantly is I loved the taste of her cum and wanted even more. I'm hooked, I crave cock and cum! Before that experience I would not have seen your story as realistic! And I love your writing style so please keep up the story telling!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGodwulf@Godwulf
Simply put, I’m a straight guy with a secret sex life. I like to suck cocks, be face fucked by other men, have them call me a faggot then cum in my mouth, and then swallow it, while I jerk off. There’s no sexier feeling in the world to me than having a hard penis filling my mo...