The Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that my breasts are empty, can you play with them?"

There was a new life in their strained marriage. He got up and caught her shoulders and laid her on the cot. Roshni was just in her petticoat and was naked from above. Binod lied over her and began kissing her lips. He inserted his tongue into her mouth and felt the taste of his own cum. It was nauseating and he wondered how her wife sucked it down. But as his mouth touched her soft lips and tongue, it craved his body for more.

Roshni responded by touching her tongue with his and they gladly exchanged their saliva. Binod's hands moved to her breasts. He hadn't felt them since the birth of their child and now each of the soft breasts came in the firm grasp of either of his hands. He started to fondle them with all vigor. His penis was again fully erect but he restrained himself for entering. He wanted to play with her breasts.

With his left hand still fondling her right breast, he moved his mouth to the left breast and tried to put the entire softness into his mouth. But the C size did not allow it. He started to bite it with his lips in parts and now, it was Roshni's turn to make noises. She let a moan.

"Aaahhh! Oohhh! Aaahhh!"

This excited Binod further and he applied all his strength on massaging her right breast. His lips moved to feel her left nipple. Her nipples had become hard. He licked them at first and then gently sucked on them. Roshni closed her eyes in sheer excitement. This was the breast which was emptied by her baby an hour ago and by the sucking she felt milk accumulating below the nipple.

She immediately moved Binod's head to the other breast by both of her hands. Binod followed her hands and started kissing her right breast before encircling his mouth on her turgid nipple. He licked the nipple and then began to suck it.

Rohini was careful not to allow his mouth on her left nipple and spoil all the fun. She covered her left breast by her palm and continued moaning in delight.

Now, Binod's hand again moved to her left breast and found it covered by her left palm. He tried to remove her hand but on finding resistance from her, he increased his force on her to remove her hand. She finally gave way and Binod again brought his mouth over the left nipple. He licked it again and sucked it again. That was when Rohini felt the familiar sensation of rush of milk into his mouth. Her moans stopped and she was ready to take a slap on her face. She closed her eyes fearing the worst .

The flow of milk into his mouth had taken Binod by surprise. He raised his face to look into the fear filled face of Rohini. He didn't want to stop the excitement that both were now a part of. And, he dipped his face again on the same nipple and continued sucking.

There was not much milk that had accumulated and it took him hardly three gulps to empty the breast again. With both his hands pressing her breasts, his mouth moved below to her abdomen and he went on kissing the skin of her abdomen till he met the fabric of her petticoat. He used his left hand to untie the knot of the cloth. Roshni raised her hips as Binod pulled it down to make her completely naked. Her nervousness had retransformed into orgasmic moans.

Binod recollected something. There was a bowl of white fluid kept in the kitchen. Since they did not order any cattle's milk (rather they did not have the money to buy it), that ought to be Roshni's milk. He enquired to her:

"Why did you extract your milk?"

"So that my breast would be empty and you could suck on them without complaining."

"And you care so much about my needs." He said. "Is it still there?"

"Yes."

Binod got up to the kitchen leaving his naked wife in the bed. Roshni wondered as to what was going in his head. Binod came back with the bowl. He widened her legs and sat himself on his knees in the space created. He took the bowl and slowly poured the fluid from her umbilicus to below with most of the amount drenching her pussy. Now he moved his tongue to her umbilicus and licked the spilled milk from her abdomen and gradually moved downwards. As his tongue reached her wetness, she let a loud scream of joy.

"Yes Binod don't spare me. Fuck me with your tongue."

Binod started licking the milk from her pussy, superficially at first and then it started to explore her depth. As his tongue licked her genital lips and her vaginal walls, she experienced an orgasm and lied still for some moments. Binod continued working his tongue on her clit and had now cleaned all the milk from her genitalia. Roshni gathered strength to brush his hairs with her fingers.

Now, Binod prepared himself for the final phase of their love making- entering her. He stood on the ground and pulled Roshni towards him by her hips. His penis was erect waiting to take shelter in his wife's wetness. He moved his hands to her buttocks and gradually moved her cunt in the direction of his hardness. He scooched his hardness into her cunt and she let a shriek.

"Did it pain?" Binod asked.

"No, it was just out of excitement." She answered.

"Shut your mouth. You will wake the neighbours."

And she smiled at her Husband's sense of humor.

Binod placed a pillow below her buttocks and started moving his penis in and out of her vagina. He didn't last long though. He fell on her as he sent jets of sperm into her womb. They both lied still in the same position as a log of wood. Finally, as his organ went flaccid he pulled it out of her and started watching her face. She looked like an angel and how come he had failed to notice it. He cursed himself for hitting her and gently caressed her face. He didn't have the guts to say sorry but promised to himself that he would say it soon. They spooned against each other and went to sleep. Roshni felt secured in his arms. She apologized to herself as to why she had never understood the needs of her husband.

They slept peacefully until in the middle of the night, the baby let a cry. Even before Roshni could wake up, Binod got up. He switched on the light and picked up the child to his shoulders. He carried her across the room singing a lullaby so that her wife slept peacefully and the baby would also sleep. But Roshni was awake by then. In the three months, since the baby's birth never had Binod got up and so he might not have known that it was her feeding time. She sat herself crossed her legs and smiled at him.

"Bring her here. She must be hungry."

"How did you know?"

"As since the last three months, I have fed her at this time in the night." She answered.

He was ashamed hearing it and didn't have the guts to catch her eye. He brought the baby to her lap and she guided the mouth to her nipple. The baby pressed her little jaws on her areola and moved her tongue against the nipple. Roshni gave a gentle press on her breast and the milk started to flow into the baby's mouth.

Naked till then, Binod wore his lungi and sat in the cot facing the mother and child.

"I have wasted a lot of money on alcohol. But I had completely forgotten that there were some major responsibilities on my shoulders. I will stop taking alcohol. I am sorry." He said with a determined voice.

He moved closer to his family and kissed the forehead of the mother and then the child. Roshni closed her eyes. She felt a tear escape but she was smart enough not to display it.

Roshni felt very weak. She hadn't slept for ages. She put her head on the lap of Binod with the baby still at her breast. Binod rubbed her shoulders and she fell asleep. Binod waited for the baby to finish feeding. Once the little one slept off, he gently took Roshni's head and put on the pillow. He got up and took the baby and placed her on the opposite side of the cot. He switched off the light and slept himself next to the nude body of his wife.

Roshni woke up next day early in the morning. Her baby had woken up and playing beside her. She realized that she had slept naked the whole night, most importantly, in her husband's arms. But Binod was nowhere around. She played with the baby and talked to her. She kissed her on her forehead and chest and slowly rubbed her hair. And when she felt the 'let-down', she took the baby to her lap for the morning feed.

There were a lot of things to do. Things had taken a good turn after Sahib had touched her body. She had prepared herself for sex with him today but after the night events, she realized that her urge for Sahib had died down. She realized that the urge was probably due to the care Sahib had shown to her.

Now Sahib must be waiting for her to feel her body, she thought. And yes, she was thankful to him. But she was not ready to have sex with him. But then she had nothing else to gift him other than her body. May be she would breastfeed him again and jerk him off. She finally decided to let him have sex if he demanded and that will be a secret to Binod. She was in a fix.

She had finished feeding the baby. She got up from the bed and wore her daily attire and went to finish her morning chores leaving the baby in her bed. She asked the neighbours to have an eye on her room and went on to attend nature's call.

When she came back, Binod was lying next to their baby.

"Where were you gone?" she asked him.

"To buy vegetables from the market." He replied.

"Okay."

Roshni went and sat on bed beside him. They had a lot of things to discuss. They had to read the book 'The secrets of a happy marriage' together and only a few pages were unscrambled the previous night.

"Roshni, what had gone wrong in our relationship? I am ready to listen to your accusations. But please tell me what you feel?" Binod asked.

"May be, it all started when I refused to have sex with you during my late pregnancy. I was feeling uncomfortable with a big belly."

"But you could have touched me with your soft hands. I felt very much deprived."

"But you never said it to me." Roshni answered.

"Yes. I could have discussed it with you. We need to discuss with ourselves regarding our shortcomings." Binod continued. "And I took solace in alcohol and prostitutes."

"Were you visiting the prostitutes?" Roshni asked.

'Yes and I am sorry for that. Please forgive me." And he fell at her feet.

Roshni got up and picked him up.

"What are you doing?" Roshni put her head into his chest.

He embraced her. Roshni realized that she had to confess to him. She closed her eyes and started:

"Even I have to say something to you." She held him tightly fearing that he will push her away.

"What is it?" Binod asked her without leaving his embrace.

And then, Roshni narrated everything that had happened since last morning and what dilemma she was in presently. All the while Binod gently stroked her back to signal that he was not angry. After she finished, Binod said:

"So what do you think will be good on your part?"

"I had decided to have sex with him if he asked for it. But since, I have disclosed it to you it is up to you to decide what will be correct."

"But if he asks for sex every day."

"He is a good man. I saw a lot of respect in his eyes for me yesterday. I can make him understand."

"I know it all started with me. So I won't stop you from having sex with him and that should be the perfect punishment for me. No husband will allow his wife to do this. But I don't want you to warm his bed every day."

"Okay it will be a one day affair." Even as she said this she felt something uncomfortable. She felt her husband's hardness hitting her thigh.

She released the embrace and took her left hand to the bulge in his pants. She gripped the length in her hands and smiled at him:

"Now what to do with this?"

"You have two options, either take it in your mouth or come to the bed and I will do the rest."

"And which one will be quicker do you think? I have lots of errands to attend. After finishing work in the other households, I have to go to the anganwadi centre as the baby has her vaccine day today."

"Is it?"

"Then finish the job with your mouth."

"Selfish man, what about the wetness flooding my core?"

Binod pushed her to the bed near the baby and climbed on top of her. The fabrics gave away in no time and the nude bodies brushed against each other. Binod looked into her eyes and said:

"Heard your milk is doing wonders, so can I taste it?"

"But you tasted it last night." Roshni said with a roguish smile.

"But I was under the influence of alcohol then and I don't remember the taste." He answered. "Moreover I can't empty it completely or else, Sahib will get angry."

She hit his back gently and said:

"Stop teasing me. I am already in so much tension. Just relieve my tension, dear."

And, Binod put his mouth on her left nipple while kneading the right flesh lightly. Roshni widened her legs to make way for the organ reach her cunt. With a few sucks, Binod felt a warm fluid fill his mouth. It was delicious in taste and he didn't want to remove his mouth from the black button on her chest. He climbed a little on the bed and entered the reptile into her nest. She gave a moan and petted his back once the thing settled in her depth. Her hands moved to his buttocks and gently crushed the fat with her hands. Binod took it as a signal and started pounding the entire length in and out of her vagina.

With her husband's mouth on her nipple and organ deep into her, Roshni released another supply of juice into her vagina. Her moans eventually got louder and fearing that the neighbors will come to their room, Binod removed his mouth from the source of milk and put it on her lips. She opened her mouth to give way to his tongue. The moans now died in his mouth. He started sucking on the tongue and the pressure building in his penis made him realize that he was not going to last long. He caught hold of her shoulders tightly and sprayed his juices deep into her. He relaxed for a few moments on top of her and then fell beside her panting for breath.

Roshni touched his penis and got up realizing that it had gone soft. As she saw the semen flow out from her opening, she said:

"So expecting more heroics from this little one at night. Now shall I go?"

"Just enquire from the midwife sister at the sub centre."

"What?"

"If this unprotected sex will actually result in any pregnancy?"

"Okay, I will do. But if I get pregnant will you stop coming to me?"

"For heaven's sake, I am really guilty about my past deeds." He changed the topic, "And ask her, how do I last long so that my wife gets more satisfied?"

"Having you beside me is more satisfying than anything else. But if you really want to last long, consult your doctor. I can't ask these questions to midwives."

"Okay, I will now move to the construction site and when I come back in the evening we can go to the temple. We have to seek the blessings of God before we start our new life again. And, if Sahib does anything with you to satisfy his needs, don't say it to me."

Feeling a lot relaxed, Roshni dressed herself and went to the bathroom to clean herself. She put her fingers into her vagina and poured water into it to clean all the sticky love juices of Binod and her. Then, handing over her baby to her neighbor, she moved to finish the work of other households.

She reached Sahib's home at the last and found Sahib waiting for her at the door.

"Roshni, you are late today." He exclaimed. "I have been waiting for you since the last thirty minutes."

Roshni didn't felt the need to explain the cause of her being late. She said:

"Sorry Sahib," she said.

"Okay come in and finish your work."

"Sahib would you like to tea?"

"No first finish your other work and then 'we' will have tea."

The word 'we' didn't go down well with Roshni. Was that an invitation for sex?

She adjusted her saree so that it did not slip off her chest and went on to finish her work at the Sahib. From the corner of her eyes, she could make it that Sahib was observing her closely.

When she finally finished, Sahib said to her, "Now please make two cups of tea for both of us."

Roshni's heart had started pounding heavily. And her conscience was fighting against the lust that was building in her body.

"How to avoid Sahib? But my husband has given me permission for this." She thought.

She prepared tea and took it to Vivek who was sitting in the drawing room. She handed over the cup to him and he said:

"Bring your cup too."

Roshni went to the kitchen to get her cup of tea and came back to the drawing room.

"Sit here," Vivek ordered her.

He was asking her to sit in the sofa in front of him. She sat on the edge of the sofa. The battle between lust and conscience was fierce. Neither was ready to give up. She took a sip of her tea and her hands were trembling. Vijay spoke:

"Roshni, life has taken a U turn since last morning after you left."

Yes, that had happened to her also, she thought.

"After feeling your body, I realized that you too were craving for more. The marks on your face had made me believe that you were being thrashed by your husband and were under some serious tension. And as we touched each other, I felt your tension getting relaxed. Yes, that's the wonder of sex. And, I realized it only yesterday. I am a businessman who used to stay away from his house day and night to earn money for my family. And, in return, my wife had to pay the price. She used to wait for me for whole night to get involved physically. But I was mad about making money. And, I didn't pay any heed to her physical needs.

She left me three months ago and never could I make it what was the reason. When you came to my house I had a secret eye on your body. May be, I was missing my wife. But never let that feeling cross my mind.

It was only yesterday after feeling your softness that I realized that I was the culprit of my wife. After you left, I called her for the first time in three months. She shouted at me and cursed me. When she finally was quiet I apologized for my mistakes and like she was ready to forgive me. I plan to go to my in laws today to get her back. She has already called twice since morning as to when I am arriving and I will start for her house soon. Thank you for yesterday. And, I have brought new sarees and blouse for you from the market as a gift for you."

So saying, Vivek got up from the sofa and moved to the other room. Roshni felt relaxed. Her conscience was slowly winning the bout. He came back with a pair of cotton bags and there were saree and blouse within it. He gave them to her and said:

"I have a small job for your husband at our office. If money is an issue, it will solve. Ask him to come and meet me. And that doesn't mean that you are fired from my house. Come tomorrow and do your duties as you do. And please don't disclose anything either to your husband or my wife."

She had finished her tea. She went to the kitchen with both the cups and washed them. She came back to the living room. Vivek was standing there. He caught hold of her hands and said:

"Promise me it will be our little secret."

Roshni had already disclosed it to her husband. So she just nodded to him.

"Now go home. May be, it is your child's feeding time. Go away quickly before my intentions go wild."

Roshni left the house in a hurry with the packets. She now understood all the equations involved in human emotions. She realized how abstinence from sex had nearly broken two families.

Her husband will be a happy man, she thought. She rushed to her house as she had to take her baby for vaccines. And then, her husband had planned to take her to the temple in the evening and the night will reunite their bodies. A smile came to her face as she thought of the night with her husband. He had developed a liking for her milk and she realized that the breasts would remain in his mouth for a long time. She realized her blouse was getting wet as she reached her neighbor's house.

12