All Comments on 'The Needy Wives Club Ch. 02'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Yes! Like very much. More, please.

12bolt12boltabout 2 years ago

Excellent would greatly appreciate a continuance

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

***Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Cuckold71Cuckold71about 2 years ago

Great storyline. Enjoyed it a great deal. Wife made me a cuckold many years ago. She needs someone to help her. One day soon hopefully.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 2 years ago

Damn.

Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn.

"Relax", that was the key phrase. Enjoy.

It was all about her. Crawling inside his head, it was all about her pleasure.

Excellent.

Our culture is way too puritanical to allow this sort of club, but it would be a good thing. Perhaps in a century or two.

i122i1227 months ago

Great story! I imagine there are several Needy Wives Clubs in existence around the world. As couples age they do get bored with having sex with the same person doing the same thing for years. I will never forget the day when I was trying to have sex with my ex-wife and her reply was “why would I be excited to have sec with the same old dick that I have been fucking for the past 25 years.” She did find her a fuck buddy and our sex life dramatically improved. She said he was like foreplay for her libido.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES