All Comments on 'The Negotiator Ch. 01'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

as always you come through with the insane quality of story writing. even just for a one-off story. I'm curious as to where i can find you elsewhere in the internet. please let me know, i love your stories.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A great start!

Well done! It is a really great start to this story. I'm looking forward to reading more and leaning more about this new character you've created. Thank you!

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Love it

Hey there! Thank you so much for the kind words.

When it comes to my online presence, my most active is actually my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren I post all my stories there before they come here, and announcements about what I'm working on and how everything is going. I also share my stories on the EMCSA - https://mcstories.com/Authors/JC-Beleren.html

I've thought about becoming more active on social media (I have a Twitter and Instagram) but I'm not sure if any of my readers would find enjoyment in that.

devildog0302devildog0302about 4 years ago
Well done

You may see this as a one off but I see the start of an excellent series. Something like a Mitch Rapp story. Hope to see more

Pope1944Pope1944about 4 years ago

An auspicious beginning to a new character that has unlimited possibilities. keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good!

I came upon this story by accident, but couldn’t stop before finishing it. Very well written. I hope, you will add many more chapters about the Man, his Talent and his Oma. ;-)

Thank you for the story and keep well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The quality continues

I was struck by the quality of the nonsexual prose in this story, you conveyed the imagery and spy fiction tone remarkably well. Immersive and powerful writing like that is rare even outside of this website. You should write a book, I'm sure it would sell well even if there was no erotic content whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need more

I love your work and have greatly appreciated it. It would be nice if you continued this project. Keep up the good work!

tizwickytizwickyabout 4 years ago

Excellent writing and I hope that "The Negotiator" will become a series as there are many story lines to be explored with these characters. Now could you please return to the continuation of BDE !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need More!

Excellent, keep this one going.

KenourioKenourioabout 4 years ago
Great concept

This would definitely make for a good series. Hot as hell but also a very nicely drawn shadow world. Only thing was, I didn't like the idea that the gangster he worked for was holding someone he loved hostage - why couldn't he just have used his Power to get her out? Better to have him motivated by boredom, professional pride or sex.

So good to see a MMF mind control fantasy, which seems quite rare here.

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 4 years agoAuthor
Re:Great concept

I appreciate the comment (as well as the critique), though I do disagree.

I think that being motivated by boredom is a cop out, and being motivated by sex is just not that interesting. Especially when someone with this ability would be able to sleep with whoever he wants. I'm not sure what you meant by "professional pride", but I went with "loved one held hostage" because it's not hard to fathom that someone with influence and power could use a family member as a bargaining chip against someone with pseudo-magical abilities. It happens frequently enough in superhero movies.

Anyhow, I'm always grateful for the feedback and hopefully my reasoning makes sense. (Even if you don't agree with it. :) )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!!!!

Great characters and potential for many more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This one has real potential

Great character, with the complexity we're used to seeing from your characters. The protagonist is darker than the ones in Bimbo Builder Academy and TRANCE, and it's a nice contrast. He cares about those closest to him but nonetheless he's a bit corrupted by the power.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...