The Negotiator Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stone shrugged. The chopper swung low under the wind. In the distance, the dark smudge of the coastline began to appear on the horizon. The ship was already gone behind them, swallowed by the rain.

Then his mythos would only grow.

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Hey!

This is just a sexy little one-off I wrote a while back (which could eventually turn into an interesting character and storyline, who knows!). After having published the end of Bimbo Builder Academy (arc one) last week, I wanted to give you something a little less involved to read while I gear up for my next big project.

Even with short sketches like this, I really do hope you enjoyed the story. If you did, then please rate and comment. It means the world to me and even if I don't respond to all my comments, please know that I read every one. When I feel like my work doesn't matter, I come back and am reminded that wonderful people out there really are reading what I publish.

You can find me elsewhere online if you want to get early access to future stories (multiple weeks ahead of Literotica). If you're going to be spending a lot of time alone this coming month (what with the virus and all) I hope that reading my work gives you a little entertainment during long, boring stretches of time.

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon for my next publication!!!

JC