All Comments on 'The Neighbor'

by writelove

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

This is one of the hottest stories I've read in a while....good job , please continue.............jerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excellent

best story i have read in ages please write more like this one with love and panties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'd be embarrassed

to post a story like this.. Not only do you make incredibly weak build ups and characters, but you managed to make the guy a huge creep and the girl a naive ditz in the most confused way. First he was shy and inexperienced and then messing with her brain in the creepiest, disgusting and easiest way.. A connection... a closeness.. haha :P I can't even like.. barf, barf.. Hopefully this line explains my comments better

"Yes," she sighed. "I want you. I want you so much. Love me with your soul my precious love." Ah, your sweet lover already had your stupid ass.. at least make her less emotional so it looks like your writing is even at least. God.. you suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So bad I lost IQ points reading it.

I have to agree with the previous poster's assessment. Simply unbelievable. The main character was a predatory slimeball who took advantage of a teenage shut-in with the mental maturity of the average 14 year old. From the author's description, he took her virginity IN HER SLEEP. How can the author portray the girl's parents as overprotective religious fanatics, then turn around and have them foisting their child (who they practically dress in potato sacks to keep boys from paying attention to her) off on a complete stranger, also male??? I have a hard time thinking even the AUTHOR bought this. It takes a lot of nerve to subject people to work like this. This story was stillborn. It wasn't very well thought out at all, and I'd be willing to bet my clit that the author didn't bother to get an editor to proof it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

Loved the story..

Now as to the other 2 who didn't..Why did you read it if ya didn't like it???

Granted the sex was a little unbelieveable.. A virgin would wake up I think..

But still it was a good story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Will you be my neighbor??

I haven't read a story in a long time that made my panties so wet!! Please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ugh

This story seemed to verge on pedophilia. While you asserted the character was eighteen, the way you wrote her was not.

"Do you want to do that in real life?" I asked. "We're alone you know. It could happen if we want it. I could get into trouble since you're so young, but still it could happen."

Disgusting is the best word I can use to describe this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Cherry?

Very strange-- a girl with no experience, and she has no cherry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My neighbors daughter

I had a similar experience with my neighbors daughter. I fucked her with wreckless abandon even though I could go to jail for it. My hard penis didn't know better just that little pussy it was stuffing.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 9 years ago
You are kidding me!

You stopped writing this story!!!!!!! Best story I have read but SO MUCH MORE to be told!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous