The Neighbor

Story Info
I greet the neighbor...
2k words
4.14
25.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband at the time had made dinner plans & cancelled them at the last minute. That was usually code for "I'm going to fuck one of my side chicks." What a dick! He was so arrogant! I opened up a bottle of wine & after a couple of glasses began making some calls to do something. My girlfriends were all on dates. My boy toys were all "busy" or available much later tonight. Aaarghhh!! I really didn't feel like going out. So I went out to the balcony that overlooked our apartment complex pool & parking lot. I had a couple drags from my pipe & decided to do some laundry. There was this really cute guy that lived on the same floor as we did. I wasn't sure if he was gay or not since he lived with a another guy. He didn't appear gay but you never know. So I change into some really small & tight booty shorts made from Spandex. No panties & put on a large T-shirt & since my breasts are small I had no bra. I put on a load & went out to the balcony to enjoy my drink. I notice the cute neighbor parking. He was wearing some tight shorts, a tank top & was carrying a gym bag. he looked yummy from afar. So I decided to "run into" him on the hallway.

I stood by the outside of my door, since our unit was close to the elevator I could hear when he gets to our floor & time our running into each other. I hear the elevator open & since he had to go past me to reach his apartment & I needed to go past him to reach the laundry room I'll be able to check him out & maybe talk with him & see what my "gaydar" tells me. As he turns the corner from the elevator lobby I turn around to walk that way. Our eyes quickly meet & we smile at each other. I take the initiative & say hello & introduce myself. He tells me his name is Jeff & we begin a very light conversation. As we are both talking I am trying to check him out & quickly notice he is doing the same thing. Gaydar goes clear! He had just returned from the gym & needed to do some laundry. I mention I just put in a load now & was going to see how much time I had left. "Great. I'll probably see you there." he answered. I walk away to the laundry room & he goes to his apartment. Maybe this evening can be salvaged after all. The laundry room was relatively small & usually kind of hot due to the equipment & poor ventilation. There was a small folding table & a couple of folding chairs.

I could easily have gone to my apartment & waited but I wanted to see if he would come over quickly or shower 1st. I was hoping that he wanted to "catch" me in the laundry room before showering hoping for another opportunity to talk. My senses were right on point. He opens the door holding his laundry bag. I was facing the washer & ensured I bent over to give him a quick look of my behind. Due to my big ass the bottom of my ass cheeks are always exposed when I wear booty shorts. Since I was wearing a long T-shirt they were not really visible. So I bent over & when I stood up pulled my T-shirt up to wipe my brow so he could see my ass cheeks better. I then turn around & say Hi again. That was quick. He said he hates doing laundry so I give him some pointers & help him load the washer. We are engaging in small talk but I can tell he is a bit nervous. I am beginning to sweat due to the heat now being greater due to both washers & dryers operating at the same time.

Someone else walks in we smile & he asks me if I want a drink or something while we wait. I say "Sure." As we are walking to his apartment I ask him if he likes Whiskey. "Of course." I tell him I got something he will like (in more ways than one, LOL!) So we go to my apartment & I pour him a glass of my husband's Blue label. Might as well use his whiskey to my advantage!

He is delighted. I hand him the glass & he asks me the obvious, "So, aren't you married?" "I am, but he's going to be gone for another few hours" I reply & casually grab his hand & lead him to the balcony. We sit outside. The balcony was set up with a small side table & 2 chairs that usually face away from the sliding door. I moved mine so I was going to be the main view. He was about 5-10, on the muscular side, short brown wavy hair & eyes. We begin talking & I am staring at him & "listening" but inside I'm just trying to get him to jump my bones! I grabbed some strawberries from the fridge & as he is telling me what he does for a living I am seductively inserting the strawberry in my mouth. I wrap my lips at the very tip & suck on it gently & quickly, then pull away & give it a quick lick, all the while looking him straight in his eyes (Thank you my cousin for the great tip!, LOL) I can see he is getting more nervous & notice his breathing getting heavier. He is obviously getting aroused so I turn up the heat so to speak. I ask him "You want some?" I ask & he responds, "I love strawberries?" I reply "Oh. OK. I wasn't talking about the strawberries. You want a strawberry, is that it? So I grab one, & lick the underside of the berry & place the opposite side on the edge of my lips. I then move towards him, grab his face with both my hands & offer him the strawberry. As I'm doing this I am moving over to him & straddle him.

Got him! We begin kissing right there. I am gyrating my hips on him trying to feel his cock but the angle of the seating wasn't ideal so I stand up grab his arm & take him to my living room. I stand in front of the sofa & pull him into another kiss. I want to feel his erection on my body before I handle it. I do. I can feel he is rock hard. Just how I love it! I remove his tank top & my T-shirt. He grabs my face & we embrace while our tongues are swirling inside each others mouth. I can feel his muscular chest on my naked breasts & the sweat felt like we had lube on our bodies. I reach down to feel his erection. "Yummy." I need to taste that rock hard dick RIGHT NOW! I kneel in front of him & I can see the outline of his cock under these very tight Lycra shorts he is wearing. It is so sexy. I begin gently nibbling his penis over the shorts. I I go back & forth from tip to tip. I grab his ass cheeks (great ass on him by the way) & squeeze him tight against my face. I feel droplets of sweat hit my forehead dripping down from his chest. He is breathing hard & heavy. I am soaking wet. I need to see his erection & taste him.

I lower his shorts & he kicks off his sneakers & socks. Here I am kneeling in front of my neighbor sporting a rockhard hardon in the middle of my marital home about to put him in my mouth. I was ecstatic. I grab his sweaty ass cheeks & wrap my lips over his raging hardon. It is salty. Pretty salty due to the sweat. There is a definite musky odor but it is not foul. I am devouring his cock. I slurp & suck it hard while bobbing my head up & down his shaft. He is grabbing my hair & grunting. He starts getting very vocal. I feel his ass cheeks tense up & he tells me he's about to cum. "Where do you want me to cum?" he asks. I simply wink at him while I clamp down my mouth harder on his shaft. Sure enough he blasts my mouth with a very nice load of warm spunk! I keep sucking on it till he pulls away & laughing nervously saying his cock felt very sensitive now. "My turn" He blurts out. He removes my shorts & asks me to turn around. He then bends me at the waist & slams his face in between my ass cheeks. He tries to spread my ass cheeks but his hands kept slipping due to the sweat & my cheeks would clamp down on his face.

He spreads my legs wider, arches my back & kneels down behind me & begins licking me up & down. WOW, never been sucked like this before. I was in my early twenties after all. He then stands me up kisses me & sits me on the sofa. He is semi hard. At this point in my marriage I had not yet fucked another guy. I had given plenty of guys head but had not fucked any yet. Not sure why I held off so long. Tonight was no different. He placed me on the edge of the sofa & began sucking my pussy. At first he was a bit too rough so I had to "instruct" him a bit & reign in his enthusiasm. Within a minute or two he was doing it quite well. I LOVE watching a man give me head! I made sure I was at the very edge of the sofa & grabbed his hair to push himself into my dripping wet pussy. I began gyrating my hips in a circular motion. I came to realize he was moaning and grunting as much as I was. This feeling of lust, control & taboo was too much for me. I tensed up, arched my back & could swear I spurted inside his mouth. We were both drenched in sweat. He collapsed beside me sporting another hardon. I wanted to ride him so bad but put him back inside my mouth.

He was speechless. He tells me that he had never met a woman that made him cum so hard & would swallow. I looked at him, smiled & responded " And I'm going to swallow again, Papi!" I quickly take him in my mouth & begin sucking & licking. I played extra attention to his cockhead this time. I grabbed his dick & began licking the underside of his cockhead. His eyes were tightly closed & his mouth was wide open. His chest was heaving up & down. It seemed he was pushing me away with one hand & pulling me with the other! I was expecting him to last a nice long time so I could give him a prolonged & proper blow job but his legs outstretched beside me, his abs tightened & his hips exploded upward & thrusting his cock all the way to the back of my throat. I gagged a bit as he exploded in my mouth once again. Awesome! I just milked a guy in my living room while my husband is out & about & not taking proper care of me!!

We got dressed & returned to the laundry room. He was really nervous. I assured him it was all good. I looked him straight in his eyes Gave him a wet kiss and said as seductively as I could "I need your number. I want you on a stand by so I can suck that dick of yours when I'm horny, mi Papichulo!" It worked. He was putty in my hands, LOL!

More to CUM! Lot's more!