The Neighbor

Story Info
My sexy new neighbor comes for a beer.
1.1k words
4.09
22.6k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago I was living in an apartment block on the main floor, I had huge windows so I got lots of light coming in, and I could see whoever was walking around the building from the waist down. My neighbor on the third floor had her new boyfriend living with her, the guy was incredibly handsome, tall I would guess six foot two, broad shoulders, dark black hair, trimmed full beard, gorgeous smile.

Long legs that went up to an incredible ass, they filled his well worn jeans so well, the bulge on this guy was impressive to say the least. His jeans were worn so you could see where his cock was kept and where his boulders for balls were. He and I exchanged pleasantries in the hall a few times as we passed each other but never having a real conversation.

I was in my kitchen making dinner one night, I had the window open to get some fresh air in the apartment. I overheard the conversation he was having with his girlfriend on his cell phone, they were talking with raised voices. I did not hear her side of the conversation but he was telling her it was up to her to clean the apartment and make him dinner, he worked all day but she was out shopping or gambling his money away.

He asked her to pick him up a case of beer on the way home, and he would clean the apartment once again. He did not like her reply, he told her she could get off her fat lazy ass and clean the apartment herself. He hung up and looked like he would throw the phone into the dumpster. He sat there on the fence between the two properties, he looked so exhausted, he looked like he had had enough. I had to reach out to this guy, I had to ask if he wanted to come in for a beer.

"Hey, Hi, if you wanted you could come in for a beer I have a fridge that is well stocked with most popular brands."

"Oh Hi sorry about the conversation, I'm good I will run out and buy some myself."

"I do have a fridge that is well stocked, and you don't have to go out to buy it, or drive through rush hour traffic."

"I feel really bad coming over and drinking your beer, when I don't even know you."

"Hello I'm Bill and you my good man are Gary, there we know each other, now get in here Gary and come have a beer with me."

Gary sat there for a minute or two then got up, he came to my door and knocked.

"Come on in it's open."

Gary came in, he took off his work boots and looked around.

"Wow your place is so clean."

"What can I say I like a clean house, so what kind of beer can I get you Gary?"

"Bud if you have, but I am not really fussy, beer is beer."

I grabbed us a beer and took a seat at the kitchen table with Gary, he and I talked he asked how I knew his name. I told him I had heard his girlfriend calling him the other day, he and I talked about all kinds of things. I got up and checked on dinner, I was having pot roast with gravy, steamed carrots, boiled potatoes, and cheesecake for dessert.

"Dam that smells so good Bill, clean house, and you cook, can I move in with you?"

"Yeah I don't think your girlfriend would be down for that one. You are welcome to stay for dinner, another twenty minutes and it will all be ready."

"Oh no I could not impose on you like that Bill."

"Gary I am not taking no for an answer, you are staying you're having dinner with me."

"I should go clean up, at least change my shirt."

"Go wash up in the bathroom, clean towels in the cupboard, your shirt is fine."

Gary went in to clean himself up, he removed his shirt, he had on a wife beater under his shirt which was in bad need of some bleach and a proper wash. I set the table and got the food out for us to eat, Gary came in with only the wifebeater on, the mans arms were incredible.

He was muscular, hairy forearms his hairy chest had me drooling, the tattoos so perfectly placed on his arms, he looked different he had washed the dust off his face, he was such a gorgeous man. The bulge in his jeans seemed bigger, harder, more pronounced. He took a seat and we ate, the man was like a bear he could eat and eat.

I dished him up a huge helping of cheesecake, he said he could not eat another bite but he scraped the plate clean. I got up got the dishes in the dishwasher, Gary helped bring the dishes to the kitchen counter.

"I should go Bill, thank you so much for the wonderful meal, I have never eaten so well in my entire lifetime."

"You could stay for one more beer, lets go sit and watch the game."

"You have the sports channel? Then I am in for one more beer."

I grabbed two beer and went into the living room, I turned on the tv and he and I took a seat on the sofa, I handed him his beer and we sat back and watched the game. It may have only been five minutes and Gary was asleep, laid back, beer still in hand. I took his beer and got a better look at the man, he was so handsome, strong jawline, that hairy chest, his legs were tree trunks.

As he slept his cock grew longer, harder, I so wanted to lean in and lick it through his jeans, feel it grow in my hands. Take it out and lick the tip of his huge cock, suck a massive load out of this man. He laid there his cock snaked down his pant leg, that thing got bigger and bigger.

Gary slept for a good forty five minutes, it was painful to watch him and not be able to touch his huge cock and relieve him of a load of cum, drain those massive balls of his. Gary woke up, you could tell he was not sure where he was, he leaned forward to grab his beer and so he could hide the massive pole going down his pant leg.

We finished our beers and Gary left, I was so horny at this point, I needed relief, I got naked and laid on my bed. With some lube and the image of Gary's huge cock, I was shooting myself in the face with a massive load of cum. I cleaned myself up and put on sweats and a tee, I watched some tv and headed for bed.