The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugh could sense how aroused the young man beside him was. He moved one hand down across Peter's chest, teasing the soft skin with his fingertips while the other hand continued to move over his shoulder and the back of his neck. The older man caressed the firm flesh, moving slowly back and forth, coming close to but never quite touching Peter's nipples. The sensations Peter was feeling were so warm, so pleasurable.

He had never been touched like this by anyone. He'd never known how much he needed to be touched tenderly by someone. That the pleasure he was being flooded with came from the handsome older man whom he so much admired and felt close to made it all the more wonderful.

----------------------------------------

As Hugh's fingers trailed across the younger man's chest, the blond on the screen stopped licking the hard cock before her and took it in her mouth. Her lips closed over the engorged head of her partner's cock and slid slowly down the shaft. She moved her mouth back up so his helmet was still captured between her lips and then sank her mouth all the way down to the base of his cock. Then she moved back up the length of his hardness and sucked on the head of his cock.

Circling the base of his cock with her thumb and one finger, she then opened her mouth so that his helmet was visible and her tongue snaked out and began lapping at the underside, firing the most concentrated area of her lover's manhood. Her eyes were closed as if in ecstasy at the taste and the feel of the member she was worshipping. The scene was incredibly erotic and it was just what Hugh wanted the younger man to be seeing.

Peter wanted to be her, with that erect manhood in his mouth, suckling it, feeling its life inside his mouth, exploring every curve and contour with his lips and tongue. His own hard cock throbbed between his legs and he wanted to feel what it would be like to have lips and a tongue moving over his own shaft, his cockhead, up and down and in and out.

Without warning, Hugh pushed pause on the remote so the scene froze on the large screen. "Peter," he said softly in his deep voice, "ya know I see you and your friends come and go, but I've never seen you with a girl. Do you have a girlfriend?"

The fumbling and confusion that normally appeared when this subject was broached appeared and Peter blurted out, "No!"

"Well, that's OK, Peter," said Hugh. "It's perfectly normal. You just haven't met anyone you like enough yet. It's actually good that you've been saving yourself for the right person. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, sir," murmured Peter. The so very unwelcome confusion started to build in the young man's head again but then Hugh interrupted with his next question.

"Have you ever kissed anyone, Peter?"

After a short pause Peter blurted, "I, uh... I mean... no, not... not like, you know... not like you see on TV." The young man's head sank so his blushing would be hidden, but Hugh hugged Peter closer to him and lifted his chin, turning his head so their eyes met.

"It's a very nice thing to do, Peter. It feels really good and you really should know what it feels like. I'm going to kiss you so you can see what it feels like and you can tell me whether you like it or not."

Peter's eyes closed and his head seemed to turn up by itself as the older man leaned in to kiss him. He felt Hugh's lips brush his and then descend in full, gentle kisses with just the right amount of pressure. Peter began to press back and his mouth opened and Hugh opened his own and kissed back as his tongue slowly entered the young man's mouth and explored.

Peter's own tongue responded as his mouth opened further and he felt the pleasure course through his body. Hugh held him tighter against his own body, their skin in full contact, and continued to kiss the young man passionately. Peter's lips and tongue moved with him as if he knew exactly what to do. Hugh's cock was rock hard again, but he broke the kiss and pulled back slightly.

"Does that feel good, Peter?" he asked. The young man's eyes opened wide but then his lids closed halfway in an expression of obvious arousal. "Yes, sir," he said. Hugh smiled, holding Peter's eyes and then he turned to press play on the remote. Peter slumped in poorly hidden disappointment but he turned to the screen just in time to see the gorgeous blonde's lips slide halfway down that impossibly beautiful cock again, and Hugh hit pause again.

Leaving no time for Peter to think he put a curled finger on Peter's chin and turned his face back up, moving in to kiss the young man deeply again.

As he opened his mouth to let the older man's tongue back in, Peter felt Hugh's hand start to move over his chest again, teasing the skin, moving over to and up and down his arm, his shoulder, his neck and back down to his chest again. Hugh once again moved closer and closer to one of Peter's nipples and finally he grazed the erect nub and moved his thumb slowly back and forth over it.

The feeling in Peter's body was like a jolt of electricity as he felt his nipple teased. Every muscle tensed and his legs parted involuntarily. All his blood seemed to rush to his cock and he was rock hard again. A moan rose from the back of his throat and Hugh now knew he had the young man exactly where he wanted him. He teased one nipple and then the other, then ran his hand over Peter's firm body everywhere he could reach above the towel. Peter kissed him back hard and the moans continued to escape from his lips.

"You're very beautiful, Peter," Hugh whispered in his ear as he broke the kiss and then moved his mouth down to the young man's nipples. Peter's moans increased as the older man licked and gently sucked on first one nipple and then the other, and then he felt Hugh's hand move down to his bare legs, lightly running up and down the top and the outside of his thighs with the palm of his hand.

As the older man held Peter close and lapped at his nipples, he moved his hand to the inside of Peter's thighs, caressing them with his fingertips. He swept his fingers slowly down to just above the young man's knees and then back up again, closer each time to the juncture of his long legs. Peter opened his legs in invitation. His cock seemed like everything now, so hard, so much in need as the older man began kissing his mouth again and Peter kissed back hungrily.

----------------------------------------

His cock, his cock, his cock. It was rock hard and every brush of the towel that covered him seemed to inflame it further. It was the center of his universe; in a place he had never entered before. It needed. It commanded. It throbbed and quivered. It was driving him crazy, more and more so as the fingers caressing his thighs got closer and closer and he opened his legs even farther.

Hugh moved his hand up under the towel and teased the skin he was pleasuring, never directly touching the treasure that was his target, but brushing the young man's balls and cock as he moved up and down and side to side with his hand. Finally his fingers found Peter's balls and caressed them directly and the young man groaned from deep in his chest. He moved his fingertips through the soft hair covering Peter's testicles and stroked the skin of his ball sack. He still did not touch Peter's cock directly, knowing that when he finally did the young man would willingly give him anything he wanted.

He pushed the pillow on his lap away and grabbed one of Peter's hands and put it on his own cock. Peter felt the hardness underneath Hugh's sweatpants and he grasped it without hesitation, stroking up and down as he had seen the sexy woman do in the video paused on the screen in front of him. He felt the shape of Hugh's cock under his fingers and he traced the outline with his fingertips, the long shaft and the engorged head, before stroking it up and down again.

From the moment he'd seen the beautiful erection of the man in the film he'd been watching he had wanted to know what that hardness felt like and now he had a cock in his hand which felt just as big as what he'd seen, and was surely just as beautiful, if not more so because it belonged to the man who had shown him such affection and support and warmth. All the pleasure he'd had being in the older man's company and all the pleasure he now felt kissing him and feeling himself caressed he wanted to give back, and more.

Peter pressed his lips harder against those of his neighbor. His tongue lashed into Hugh's mouth and then retreated, inviting the older man's tongue to follow as he stroked the cock that was towering up from between the older man's legs. Hugh thrust his tongue into the sweet young mouth, in and out as if he was fucking it. Then he moved his fingers to the base of Peter's cock and slowly up the shaft.

Peter's ass shot up from the couch and then quickly fell back as he felt for the first time another's hand on his young cock. He moaned and grunted and writhed from side to side as the sexual sensations overwhelmed him. Hugh's hand stroked him slowly, pausing to use his fingers on the head of the young man's cock, dancing lightly across the incredible hot spot on the underside below the head and then stroking up and down again.

Peter's own hand stroked the older man's cock through the thin material that covered it, faster and faster as his own urgency built, and he felt Hugh pull the towel away so he was fully exposed. His neighbor broke the kiss to look down at what he had wanted for over a year now and smiled. Peter saw the smile and bucked his hips up again to bring his cock closer to Hugh's hovering hand.

The older man took the hint and wrapped his hand around his young neighbor's cock and stroked it. Peter's half closed eyes could be seen in the glow of the television's light, his face showing his lust, his need, the imperative of his cock to release and seed the world.

Without a word, Hugh slipped to his knees between Peter's legs and grasped the young man's throbbing cock. He began licking it like a lollipop and as Peter felt the warm wet tongue moving up and down his manhood he began to writhe in earnest on the couch. Hugh was barely able to hold him still but used his weight and his strength to keep the young man still enough to taste the precum that oozed from Peter's cockhead as the older man's tongue circled, lapped and teased with his tongue.

Finally he took Peter's cock in his mouth and moved it down the shaft as the young man grunted and moaned in ecstasy. His young neighbor's body was writhing, his legs dancing, his hips twisting; his cock seemed to swell even more and Hugh could tell he was close. He moved his mouth all the way down, feeling the young man's cockhead against the back of his throat, feeling the hardness between his lips, sensing the primal urgency that gripped his new lover. Just as quickly he slid his lips back up to the engorged helmet that crowned the beautiful shaft and held it in his mouth as and lashed his tongue back and forth across Peter's frenulum, tiny little flicks up and down and side to side.

Guttural moans, animal noises, garbled words came from the young man's mouth and Hugh felt the delicious cock pulse and start to pump between his lips. Peter's cum shot into his mouth, again and again, filling him with the sweet-salty taste of Peter's essence, spurting against the back of his throat, pumping his seed over his still moving tongue. Hugh had to hold the boy down against the cushions to prevent his from jumping out of the couch, as he continued to suck Peter's cock, now moving his mouth slowly up and down the young man's shaft and suckling the head.

Peter's body finally relaxed and he sank back into the couch and Hugh released the young man's cock from between his lips. Peter's head was thrown back, his eyes closed and then the aftershocks began. His body tensed and relaxed and tensed again as further waves of pleasure seemed to arc from his cock to his brain.

----------------------------------------

(MAYBE MAKE THE STORY TWO PARTS? END THE FIRST PART HERE?)

Not wanting the boy to relax into a stupor, and with his own need aching between his legs, Hugh quickly stood and pulled the sweatpants to the floor and stepped out of them. He had just had perhaps the most erotic experience of his entire life, and there was more to come... literally. He stood in front of the beautiful young man sprawled naked on the couch and spoke his name.

Peter's eyes opened and there before him was the hard cock that he'd stroked, that he'd wanted to feel and see. It was long and gracefully straight with a helmet not unlike his own. It was engorged and seemed to throb before his eyes, jutting up at a proud angle from between the older man's legs. His eyes fixed on it and a new hunger awakened in his mind.

"Get on your knees and take it in your mouth, Peter," said the older man in an urgent voice. Without hesitation the young man fell to his knees between his neighbor's legs and grasped the beautiful cock inches form his face. He opened his mouth and welcomed in the hardness.

The contrast between hard and silky soft, the smell of his neighbor's sex, the taste of his cock as he slid his mouth over the head - it all felt right to Peter. He reveled in the sensation of Hugh's maleness in his mouth. He opened his mouth wide and slid down the engorged cock and back up. He grasped the beautiful member and sucked it, bobbing his head up and down, feeling the wonder of pleasuring this man, of being on his knees submitting to Hugh's need.

Hugh groaned as he felt the young wet mouth move up and down his cock. He knew there was plenty he could teach the young man about the subtleties of sucking a cock, but for now the boy's eagerness was as erotic as he could imagine. Peter ran his hands up and down Hugh's legs, cupped his firm ass in his hands, tested the feel of the older man's balls as he sucked hungrily.

Peter wanted to return the pleasure he'd just felt. He wanted to reward his older neighbor for befriending him and showing him this wondrous experience. He wanted to please and he wanted to get his own pleasure in sucking Hugh's cock, in feeling it in his mouth, in hearing him moan. And he wanted to know what it would feel like when the older man's cum finally shot between his lips and over his tongue.

Without being consciously aware of it, Peter now felt he was where he belonged, doing what gave him far more pleasure than he'd ever experienced. As incredible as his own getting sucked - and he definitely wanted that again and again - he wanted this man's cock inside him, feeding him and filling him with its masculinity, quivering with the pleasure that he was able to bestow, and rewarding him with the seed waiting for him. He loved the feeling of Hugh's cock in his mouth and he wanted to feel it pulse and explode between his lips, filling him with the older man's seed.

Hugh reached down and gently held Peter's head still with his hands. He pushed his cock into the boy's mouth and pulled it out, slowly fucking the young man's face. "Use your tongue, Peter," he said and Peter complied, lashing it back and forth as he sucked. Hugh pushed in as far as he could without gagging the young man and then pulled out so that Peter's lips and tongue worked the head of his cock and the hotspot just beneath it. "Oh yes, Peter. That feels so good. That is so nice."

Peter loved knowing he was pleasing his older lover and tried to use his tongue and his lips to increase the pleasure, instinctively switching between slow and fast, harder and softer. Hugh's groans told him he was succeeding and he felt his neighbors cock grow harder in his mouth. Hugh now held Peter's head firmly and pumped his cock in and out of Peter's mouth. He got closer and closer to the edge and Peter could feel it.

He was on his knees, naked, between the legs of a naked man with a cock in his mouth. In a matter of minutes he'd gone from a shy, fumbling, introverted, middle-class young man to a vessel for another man's pleasure - to a bitch, a slut, a whore, a worshipping slave who lived for cock in his mouth and cum shooting over his tongue. He'd given himself to this man he so admired. The handsome masculinity of the object of his desire owned him now and he owned the older man by submitting to his needs.

As Hugh called out in pleasure, Peter felt the cock in his mouth spasm and felt the warm jet of Hugh's seed hit the back of his mouth. He held still as the older man pumped his cock in and out of his mouth, and spurt after spurt filled him until he had to swallow, and more came after. Hugh's cum was salty and bitter but somehow sweet as well and Peter felt the spasms slow and then stop. He licked and sucked a little while longer as Hugh stood still, not wanting the hard cock to leave his mouth as the older man shuddered in pleasure.

Hugh pulled Peter to his feet and circled him with arms, leaning down to kiss him tenderly and stroke his thick hair. "Follow me," he said and took Peter by the hand. He led the young man upstairs and into his bedroom. He lay down on the sheets and pulled Peter next to him, their naked bodies entwined, gently stroking the young man's body in the afterglow of sex. Peter quietly explored the older man's body at the same time, feeling the hair on his chest and on his arms and legs, stroking the firm muscled flesh. They said nothing but finally dozed together on the cool, clean sheets.

----------------------------------------

Hugh roused himself from the afterglow of the seduction he'd just carried out and turned on his side. He reached out and began stroking the young man's body next to him. He moved his fingers over Peter's chest and his young neighbor opened his blue eyes and gazed into Hugh's. Hugh leaned forward to kiss Peter's lips and moved his hand down to Peter's cock. The boy's manhood came almost immediately to attention, hardening between his fingers and Hugh began to stroke and explore its textures and contours.

As Peter felt his cock harden his need awoke. It felt so incredible to have the nerve endings firing again and to feel his cock swell almost to bursting once again. He kissed Hugh back hungrily and circled the older man's neck and head with his arms, pulling him closer. He reached for Hugh's cock to give him the pleasure he was feeling but the older man broke the kiss to tell him, "Not yet."

"Get on your hands and knees, Peter," Hugh said and when Peter looked at him in momentary confusion, Hugh said, "Do it," in a slightly louder voice. Peter turned over and pushed himself up on his hands and knees and Hugh rose from the bed. "Move down to the bottom of the bed, Peter," said Hugh and Peter moved again.

With Peter on all fours and his ass as close to the bottom of the bed as he could get, Hugh knelt behind him and began stroking the smooth sensitive skin. Then, holding Peter firmly in place, he began to kiss and lick all over the young man's firm twin globes, tasting the clean skin as his own cock hardened.

He finally moved his mouth to the top of Peter's crack and began to flick the tip of his tongue between those luscious cheeks. As he moved slowly downward the young man couldn't believe how sensitive he was there and how amazing it felt to have a warm, wet tongue exploring his ass.

Hugh used his hands to part Peter's cheeks as he moved down, half an inch at a time, making sure he stimulated every nerve he could reach. His tongue got closer and closer to Peter's taint and the young man started feeling jolts of electricity shoot through his body as his neighbor approached and started circling his manhole. He'd had absolutely no idea that anyone would or could do that and even less of an idea how sensitive the nerve endings were there.

Soon he was moaning as the older man's tongue circled and flicked and teased all around its target. His body shook periodically as the jolts of pleasure coursed from his rear to his brain. It was unbelievable but it was agony as well because that forbidden spot had not yet been touched and now he wanted it so badly.