The Neighbor

Story Info
The Blowjob Chronicles. Peter's neighbor becomes his lover.
8.8k words
4.85
9.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen year old Peter stood up straight from the just completed labors in his next door neighbor's yard. The sun glistened on the sweat covering his entire tall, lean body. His long hair and handsome face with blue eyes, his long neck and broad shoulders, almost smooth torso and long legs were covered only by a pair of cutoff jeans as he stretched in the summer air. The fine golden hairs on his arms and legs looked soft and reflected the early afternoon light.

Hugh Brigham watched through the window of his living room and his eyes took in the shape of the boy, moving from top to bottom and back up again, and often settling on the bulge in those tight jean shorts. There was hunger in his eyes, and his cock started to harden as he thought about the chance he might finally have to seduce young Peter and show him the pleasures of man-sex.

Hugh had moved into his home a year before and as soon as he spotted the boy living next door he decided he would bide his time and see if he could get what he wanted the way he wanted it.

His divorce had been painful a couple of years ago. He had thought he was completely straight but had slowly come to realize that what he really wanted was not available from his wife and he had finally worked up the nerve to embark on a journey to find satisfaction with another man.

He discovered how much it excited him, how good he felt with a hard cock in his mouth, how he loved his own cock sucked and loved a cock deep inside him or his cock sliding in and out of the tight hole between firm male cheeks. He found out how much he wanted it and became almost obsessed with pursuing the pleasures frowned upon by society. He'd kept it hidden but he slipped up and finally had to admit his secret desires to his wife when she caught him with a man in their bed.

The whole thing had been a mess and eventually the secret became known to his friends and coworkers. He had to quit and move away, finding a job in a town in another state and renting the home that was situated next to what turned out to be a delicious looking young man who would soon come of age.

He bided his time until that day, meanwhile making himself known and liked in the neighborhood as a divorcee who was friendly, generous, and reliable.

During the fall and winter he began hiring Peter to do chores for him, feigning a bad back, and both Peter and his parents were happy for the extra money the young man could earn without too much time or trouble.

----------------------------------------

Over the course of a year, Peter felt more and more comfortable in the company of the older man who lived next door. As he grew into puberty and beyond he became confused. He could appreciate a pretty girl but he just could not drum up interest in any of them. Nor could he wholeheartedly partake in the conversation his friends were always having about this girl or that and what they wanted to do with them, or about the pictures they had of naked women. It left him cold and he blushed and withdrew when it happened.

His friends easily chalked it off as shyness and made fun of him for it, and he was happy to let them think that way. The truth was that he had no interest in sex at all. Yes, his body needed what it needed, but he pushed the need away and in the sheltered, conservative atmosphere of his home life it was easy to hide it and ignore it.

He became able at making excuses. He went to a few dances with a girl - they were obviously interested in him - and he enjoyed himself but only the same way he would with a buddy. He blushed furiously when a girl made advances, which they did, and his reputation as painfully shy protected him from closer examination or gossip about anything more than just that: a very shy young man whom everyone thought would eventually grow out of it.

But Mr. Brigham, or Hugh as he unsuccessfully insisted being called by Peter, had grown to be someone he felt totally comfortable with. He was tall and lean with a handsome face, a thick head of dark hair, and a ready smile. He never criticized or kidded Peter about anything uncomfortable, which happened quite often with his family and with his friends. He never brought up girls. He was obviously intelligent and well spoken. He had an air of maturity and an air of sophistication about him and Peter felt good when he was near the older man.

They had talks, too, which became longer and deeper and for the first time in his life he felt someone understood him. There was never any judgement and there was often good advice which made the young man grateful.

Slowly he began to notice that when he was physically close to Mr. Brigham, close enough to maybe feel his body heat, there seemed to be a vibration going through his body that felt so pleasant. It got stronger and stronger as time went on and he started taking every opportunity to stand or sit close to the older man without truly realizing what he was doing. Hugh often took it upon himself to sit close to Peter, put his hand on his shoulder or back or his knee, never leaving it for long. Peter found himself wishing that those comforting touches would last longer.

More and more, Peter found his eyes on Mr. Brigham, looking at his handsome face, taking in his well-shaped body, watching him as he moved, and that vibration would start again. It was something that moved his body and lifted his spirits. The young man sought out opportunities to be with the older man whenever possible; after school and on the weekends, and Hugh took every opportunity to bring Peter close to him.

He asked Peter to do chores for him, helped him with his homework, had long conversations with him, gave him a ride to the store, and whenever possible when they could not be seen by anyone, he would put his hands on Peter's firm young body - always innocently and briefly, but he discovered he could leave his hand there longer and longer without the boy seeming to mind.

He was sexually attracted to the boy, there was no doubt, but he also liked him and admired his stoic approach to a life he wasn't fully cut out for. In the meantime, he made sure Peter's family never suspected a thing, stopping by, bringing food he'd cooked or cookies he'd baked, joking with them all, borrowing tools from Peter's Dad, hinting at the dates with women that he never actually had, and just being a good neighbor.

Peter's parents seemed grateful for everything he did and would return favors. They were certainly happy to see Peter getting paid well for chores which lessened Peter's entreaties for money above and beyond his allowance. Above all they never seemed to have a problem with their son spending so much time with their neighbor.

Peter found himself more and more often thinking about Mr. Brigham, picturing his face and body, wanting to be like him, tall and handsome and confident and cheerful. His mind often drifted to the way Mr. Brigham looked in shorts with no shirt on and he would feel that pleasant vibration again, never in his naiveté associating it with anything in the least way sexual.

----------------------------------------

Today, as he watched Peter in his yard, Hugh knew it was time to see where things might go with the young man. The family was gone for the weekend, having taken up Hugh's offer to keep an eye on the young man while they were gone and make sure he was properly fed and in bed at a reasonable hour.

He went to his door and asked Peter if he was all done. "Yes, sir," said Peter. "Come on in and have a glass of iced tea, then," offered Hugh and Peter scampered up the steps and into Hugh's cool kitchen.

Carrying the iced tea to the kitchen table, Hugh seemed to hesitate. "What if," he asked, "we have a beer instead? Would you like that?"

Peter had had very little alcohol so far in his life and wasn't even really sure he liked beer, but he didn't want to seem unsophisticated to the older man so he stammered out a yes.

With a smile, Hugh pulled out two beers and two frosted mugs from the freezer and poured himself and the young man a glass full. Sitting down close to Peter, he offered a toast. "Well done on the yard, Peter. It looks great. He took a long drink and Peter did the same. Then he took another and Peter followed suit.

They talked for a few minutes about his plans for the yard over the rest of the summer and then Hugh said, "Listen. You're covered with sweat. I want you to take a shower upstairs and then we'll hang out for a while if you like."

"Sure," said Peter, eager to have the chance to spend more time with his next door neighbor, especially because his folks were gone and he could stretch his curfew out longer without them knowing.

----------------------------------------

The shower was steamy as Peter soaped his body and he never heard Hugh come in and carry his denim shorts way. When he got out he saw the two white towels laid out for him and began to wipe the water from his naked body. He heard Mr. Brigham's voice from right outside the bathroom door. "Are you out of the shower?", asked the older man. "Yes, sir," replied Peter and he saw the door open just enough so Hugh's deep voice could carry inside easily.

"I'm not a 'Sir'," admonished Hugh, "and I threw your shorts in the washer. They were filthy and sweaty. I'll have them dried and back to you soon," said the older man. "Dry yourself with one towel and wrap the other one around you for now. Come on downstairs when you're ready."

When Peter padded into the kitchen, his neighbor's back was to him while standing at the counter. The skin was browned and stretched tight across the muscles from his shoulders to his waist, below which he was covered by a pair of sweatpants. Somehow through the light of the kitchen window he looked so... masculine. Peter was caught short and paused for just a moment before he walked across the floor. The sight of his neighbor had stopped him - the bare back and broad shoulders, the muscles of his arms, the pants clinging to the twin globes below his waistline.

If Peter had an ounce more of self-awareness, he would have acknowledged that he had a deep crush on the older man. Or perhaps had he realized it he would have pushed it away. It mixed with the confused feelings he had about girls and his own body and sex, everything he repressed, and he was only aware of the growing vibration his body felt when near to Hugh.

The older man turned and smiled at him. Peter's eyes fell of their own will to Hugh's chest. It was broad and muscled and only slightly hairy, and the flat stomach seemed to stretch below it. The brown nipples would have appeared erect if the young man had actually realized what he was looking at, and a very slight feeling of dizziness came and vanished almost instantly in his head.

In a fraction of a second his eyes moved back to the older man's face and he returned the smile, his blue eyes held by the brown ones Hugh directed at him.

"I thought perhaps we should celebrate the great job you did," said Hugh, "and we can have something a little stronger than beer and maybe sit on the couch, relax, and watch something together."

"I don't really drink," stammered Peter, blushing, but Hugh only smiled more broadly. "That's OK, Peter. It's good, actually, but try this anyway. It's a very good Brandy, and you might like it. I promise your parents will never know and I promise your secret will be safe with me."

Peter followed Hugh into the den, which was dark with a couch and a TV. The older man set one drink down on each of the end tables and motioned towards the couch. "Make yourself comfortable right there," he said as he turned on the TV. "We're just going to have some adult talk and adult entertainment and enjoy ourselves like adults, OK? You are eighteen now if I have that right, so why shouldn't you enjoy what grownups do?"

Hugh fiddled with the TV and then sat down very close to Peter, his bare arm and shoulder against Peter's as he let out a sigh. "A toast to a job well done, young man," he said and raised his glass to Peter, "just as all your jobs are well done that I can see." Peter grabbed his glass from the side table and smiled at his neighbor, basking in his closeness as well as in the compliment he was giving. "Drink it slow, Peter," said Hugh, "small sips," as he clinked their glasses together.

Then Peter felt the older man put his arm around his shoulder. The vibration in the young man's body increased, and Hugh felt him tense a little. "Relax, Peter," he said, "Let's just relax together." and they both leaned back against the couch, drinks in hand in the darkened room.

"Sometimes I like to watch something like this," said Hugh, "and I think you might like it too." He put his drink down and thumbed the remote and the screen came to life with a scene that completely startled the young man. There on the screen was a young blond woman in only panties and a sheer crop top. Her hair swept back from a beautiful face; her full breasts stood high on her chest underneath the tight top which showed off a considerable amount of cleavage. Her stomach was flat and her ass full, firm and plump. Long legs descended from the tiny little panties she wore, barely covering her sex, and very high heels lifted her feet from the floor.

Peter's customary confusion crashed down on him but he was interrupted with anther toast urging him to drink more, and he complied, getting more used to the burning liquid in the glass.

The blond was standing in a living room and she began to touch herself as she bit her lips. Her hands ran over her full breasts and she ran a finger on each hand just under her top, obviously teasing her nipples, she ran her hands slowly down her body to her ass and then around in front where she rubbed herself through the panties. She ran one hand back up to her breasts while rubbing her sex and then used both hands to pull off her top.

She then caressed and squeezed her breasts and teased her nipple as her mouth opened and her eyes closed, soon running one hand back down to her panties and slipping it underneath the filmy fabric. it was an outrageously erotic scene, but it left the young man somehow cold.

Cold, that is, until a man entered the scene. He was handsome and completely naked and his hard cock stood up from between his legs, engorged and waving as he moved toward the blond. Peter's eyes were riveted on the sight.

it's hard to believe that a young man in today's world had never watched porn, but Peter, especially growing up in a puritanical household, had avoided it - not completely, but it made him uncomfortable, which he hid from his friends who were so entranced by it. The naked women's pictures they ogled just left him cold and he was confused by that. The natural hormonal reaction of a teenager to the idea of sex was something he'd pushed away successfully, but his body's needs lay hidden under that blanket of denial, and for the first time he felt himself stir just a little at the sight, not of the gorgeous woman, but at the hardbodied man with his beautiful cock jutting up so proudly in front of him.

----------------------------------------

Embarrassed, he closed his eyes, but it was then that Hugh pressed pause on the remote and turned towards him, his arm still around the young man's shoulders. "Have another sip," he said and Peter lifted the glass to his lips and swallowed a good mouthful. It burned in his mouth and on the way down but now the alcohol was making its way into his bloodstream, and the warmth in his belly seemed to spread through his body while things became fuzzy and nice in his head.

Hugh hit play again and as they sat close together in the dark room, he began to slowly move his fingers gently on the sensitive skin of Peter's shoulder and arm. Peter felt the vibration-feeling in his body intensify as he watched the scene unfold on the screen.

The naked man approached the hot blond and began kissing her as they stood together in the nicely furnished living room. With one hand behind her neck he kissed her and began fondling her, running a thumb back and forth over her nipple as he cupped a full breast in his hand. She pressed against him but left enough room between their lower bodies as she reached down and took his cock in her hand.

Peter was electrified watching that big hard cock get stroked. She moved her hand up and down the long shaft and teased the head with her fingertips. She fondled his balls and then moved back up to stroke his cock again and Peter's eyes were glued to the sight of that hard cock, so male, so confident, so demanding, so commanding. His own cock began to stir and, terrified that Mr. Brigham might notice, he moved subtly to bunch up the towel covering him so that it wouldn't be noticed.

Hugh noticed, of course, and smile to himself. It was exactly the effect he wanted to create. "Finish your drink, Peter," he said and the boy drained his glass, glad to distract himself for just a moment away from the way his body was reacting.

As the film continued to play, Hugh moved his other hand to rest lightly on Peter's closer shoulder, and then he began to graze his fingertips over the boy's skin. He very slowly stroked the young man's arm and shoulder, his neck and just the top of his chest, the back of his neck into the hairline of the young man's full hair, and back down to the sides of his neck. He did it as if he wasn't even aware of what he was doing. It raised goosebumps on Peter's skin and the vibration in his body increased more, but Peter was captured by the sight in front of him.

Hugh had put a throw pillow on his lap after they sat down because he had planned to do exactly what he was doing. He wanted to seduce the young man and it looked like he was succeeding. His cock was now rock hard but the pillow covered it, just as he'd planned, because he didn't want his intentions known prematurely.

In the haze in his head, Peter felt Hugh's hands on him and they felt so nice. To be so close to the older man he admired and liked so much, to be touched by another body, the buzz in his head, the vibration in his body - it all blended together into a blur of pleasure. And then, added to that, what he saw on the screen before him and the arousal it all was producing - it was almost overwhelming as the young man's animal brain began to take over and his everyday life, thoughts, and viewpoints slowly drifted below the surface of his mind.

The hot blond woman on the screen broke their kiss and her lips moved down onto the male actor's chest. She licked his nipples as she continued stroking his cock and then she sank to her knees, her face directly in front of the engorged manhood in her hand.

The man's cut cock seemed to be even larger than before; the skin stretched tight over the straining shaft, the beautifully shaped helmet standing even further out. As the camera moved in close so that Peter could see every detail of his beautiful manhood, the woman began to lick his balls. Then she grasped his cock at the base and moved slowly up the shaft, kissing and licking until she reached the cockhead and then back down, covering his cock with her saliva so it glistened. She lapped at his hardness as if she was hungry to taste him. Her tongue circled the head which seemed as if it was ready to burst from the soft skin that encased it. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft and licked the underside like a lollipop.

Peter could never have admitted that he now wished it was him on his knees with that beautiful cock in his hand and his lips moving over its hard maleness. His thoughts were so jumbled. His body vibrated at the sight and at the older man's touch. His own cock was fully erect. It was rock hard - something that when it had happened in the past he'd done his best to repress and get rid of. The feeling of its hardness and its need now connected with the vibration in his body. Before, he would have rejected it, but now it was part of what he himself was, what he wanted, what he ached for.