The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold your cheeks apart, Peter," said Hugh, and the young man quickly collapsed his shoulders and head onto the bed, reached back and held himself open for the new lover who was schooling him in the pleasures of his own body. Hugh had grabbed a bottle of lube from his bedside and he spread some on his hands as the young man held himself open for his new lover. The sight of the boy's sweet, tight, brown taint caused his cock to grow harder.

Hugh fondled Peter's balls and then he began to stroke the cock that quivered between Peter's legs. The groans coming from the young man's mouth were an aphrodisiac for the older man, and he leaned forward to push his tongue between Peter's cheeks again. The boy's moans increased in urgency, but when Hugh finally began flicking his tongue over Peter's asshole, the young man couldn't contain himself. He gasped and arched his body, then his back came down and went back up. Groans and cries and moans issued from between his lips and he continued to writhe from the onslaught of sensations that were almost too strong to bear while he held his cheeks apart and the older man stroked his swollen cock.

Peter calmed down a bit as Hugh began to lick with the flat of his tongue instead of teasing, and then he felt the older man's tongue pushing in. This new sensation was different and not as shattering as what he'd been feeling but he loved it and tried to stretch himself even farther apart to allow Hugh's tongue to push deeper.

Soon he felt Hugh's lubricated finger replace the man's tongue and he felt the pressure increase, slowly stretching his tight hole to allow more penetration. "Relax your muscles," he heard Hugh say and he did so, feeling the finger push in further, pull partially out, and then push in again, a little deeper each time. The sensations he felt inside him, along with the lubricated hand stroking his cock, were as good or even better than the incredible pleasure he'd experienced a little earlier that day. Hugh pushed his finger in deeper and pumped slowly in and out, then lowered his face to that delicious round ass and used his tongue to lick around Peter's penetrated taint while he finger fucked the boy.

When the older man felt Peter's muscles were sufficiently relaxed - and he knew the young man was loving getting penetrated for the first time - he pulled his finger out and then started pressing in two fingers, trying to stretch the boy's lovely little manhole even further. "Relax even more, Peter," Hugh said, "I'm going to open you even more. You're going to love it."

Peter's cock was being massaged, he was naked and on all fours on a bed with a man, his ass jutting up in the air, his legs spread, moaning with pleasure. He could almost picture himself from above, how wanton he looked, how quickly he'd gone from his everyday humdrum life to a sex object for the pleasure of another man, how hungry he was for what was happening to him right now and what he hoped would occur as often as possible for the rest of his life.

The pain of Hugh's two fingers pushing into him as he grunted began to subside as his manhole was opened up and the rubbing of those two fingers in and out of him was soon driving him wild. He wanted more; he wanted deeper as he pushed back against the older man's fingers inserted in his asshole. That part of him had always been a place where dirty things happened that had to be cleaned up, but now it was a place of pleasure, of submission, of fulfillment, of sex and need.

He could feel Hugh's hard cock brushing against him as the older man worked to pleasure him and he wanted it. His neighbor pulled his fingers out slowly and let go of Peter's cock for a moment, reaching for the bottle and lubing his cock. He reached around and started stroking Peter's cock again with long slow motions up and down the shaft and occasionally rotating his hand around the head of Peter's cock and rubbing his frenulum.

Then he moved up behind Peter and began rubbing his cock between the young man's firm cheeks. Peter felt Hugh's rock hard manhood sliding between his cheeks and it was so hot to imagine what it looked like. He loved the feeling of his body being used for the pleasure of that cock and submitting to his older neighbor's needs. He felt Hugh holding his own cock and brushing it against his taint, teasing the very sensitive hole again but this time with the soft yet hard engorged head of his beautiful manhood.

"Move up on the bed, Peter," Hugh said and followed the young man onto the bed, kneeling behind Peter's upturned ass. He started rubbing the head of his cock over Peter's taint again and then began to press it in. "I'm going to fuck you now, Peter," Hugh murmured and Peter whispered back, "Yes!" The older man lubed Peter's taint and lubed his own cock more.

Hugh pushed his cock into Peter's oiled hole. It resisted and he pushed harder. Peter grunted as he felt himself getting opened again, and finally Hugh's cock was inside him. It felt huge. It felt demanding. It hurt but at the same time it felt so incredibly good, and Hugh eased his hard cock slowly in and up to the hilt. Peter was filled. He was fulfilled. He was getting fucked by a man - a handsome and kind man who had shown him so much attention and caring - and was loving it.

The young man was grunting and groaning as Hugh pumped in and out of him. His erection had subsided, but then he felt Hugh's cock hitting his prostate again and again as the older man picked up speed and his own cock sprang quickly back to life. The combination of pain or discomfort mixed with a wholly new and intense pleasure was unbelievable. Hugh kneaded the young man's firm ass as he fucked him and then he reached out and grabbed Peter's shoulder, pulling Peter back as he thrust forward, pulling his cock almost all the way out to let Peter's tight muscles grip the most sensitive part of him and then thrusting back in again as he pulled the young man back.

His speed increased but then he would slow down to feel the intense pleasure as Peter's ass milked his cock, and then speed up to let the friction build the pleasure his cock felt, as he fucked his young neighbor. He felt himself getting close and pushed himself deep, still moving but staying deep, feeling the head of his cock banging against the young man's prostate. Peter was grunting and moaning and his cock was so hard again. He'd never come close to imagining this and had had no idea of the incredible pleasure his body could sustain from something like this.

Hugh grabbed his ass as he pumped faster in and out of Peter's manhole and Peter was grunting with every thrust, moaning and panting as he got used by the older man. Suddenly he hit the edge and went over and the orgasm was so intense - it was erotically painful at the same time - as he spurted his cum onto the sheets below him, gob after gob soaking the bed. Hugh was moaning now as well and he only needed to pump a little more to bring himself to the top. Peter felt the older man's cock spasming again and again as he emptied himself deep inside his ass. He relished the consummation of their new bond. He was the receptacle for Hugh's masculine needs and he loved it.

The older man pulled out and the two collapsed together on the bed, still breathing deeply. Hugh kissed the young man tenderly and stroked his softening cock, causing new aftershocks of pleasure. When he stopped they both closed their eyes and as their breathing slowed and their bodies relaxed, they drifted off to sleep together.