The Neighbor

Story Info
Julie sees her young neighbor, nude in the pool.
1.1k words
4.45
16.6k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the desk and stared absentmindedly at the computer screen. It was hard to concentrate on the spreadsheet. Maybe he would do it again. I glanced at the sliding door leading to the deck outside my bedroom. No, I thought. Let it go. He's just a pervert. I'm thirty-three and married for crying out loud.

Still, the vision of him casually removing his robe, his half erect penis in plain view, then diving into the pool consumed me. I like to think the show was for me. After all, he knew I was on my deck. He waved, not five minutes before.

Jerry, my husband, didn't help much. When I told him what had happened he smiled and said, "Enjoy it. Too bad we don't have a pool. You could give it right back to him."

Give it back to him? I hated him for saying that. I didn't think I would ever do anything so bold, but mostly the thought of it excited me more than I like to admit. I pushed away from the desk and walked to the sliding door. I stepped out onto the second floor deck. My sheer beach coverup fluttered in the breeze. I looked into the neighbor's yard. No Robbie. To hell with him. I walked back inside to the safety of my home.

Dropping my coverup in front of the full-length mirror, my b-cup breasts were still perky. Maybe not high school perky but quite nice all the same. Thank god I maintained my enthusiasm for exercise since my days as a cheerleader. I hoped Robbie would like my body.

He was in his mid-twenties, well-built, and handsome. Maybe an experienced woman was what he craved.

Who was I kidding? My experience was one boy in high school, and that was awkward. Two in college, the first a one-night stand, the second was a great guy but a little short in the love making department. Then came Jerry, my husband. Maybe Robbie could teach me a thing or two. I opened the shower door and stepped in.

Later that evening as I got ready for bed, Jerry said, "Did you see Robbie today?"

"I didn't notice him," I said, trying not to show my disappointment.

"Too bad, I was hoping you had a sexy encounter you could tell me about."

"I can make something up," I said in a flirty way.

"Ooh, I like that. Let's get in bed first. You can whisper in my ear."

"How can I do that when your head is between my legs?"

He just laughed.

He lay next to me and his hand began to roam. The more he did to me the more perverted I became. The thought of having sex with Robbie seemed like a whim in the morning light, but now, just the thought of it was my greatest turn on.

"I want him to see me naked," I said out loud.

"That a girl."

"What if he wants to fuck me, can I let him do that?" I blurted out, my judgment made questionable by Jerry's tongue doing what it was.

"Oh yeah, you can do it all. It would be something to see him pounding away and you going wild"

It saddened me to think my husband wanted to watch some guy we hardly knew have sex with me. It also made me very excited. I had a great orgasm that night pretending Robbie was the one between my legs, pounding away, as Jerry liked to say

The next morning Jerry said over breakfast, "What do you think of me putting a camera in just in case you invite him over."

"Invite who over?" He caught me by surprise.

"You know, Robbie."

"You're serious about that?"

"Well yeah, aren't you?"

As turned on as the idea made me, I didn't think I could go through with it. Especially if it was on camera. "I'll think about it, but no cameras. At least not the first time."

Jerry thought a moment then nodded. "I like that part about the first time. A regular thing would be outstanding. Maybe even add a third. It's a deal, but you have to give me all the details."

"Ok," I said, still thinking about what he meant by add a third.

The next morning I was bombarded with work. It was like everybody in the office needed me for something, I thought about Robbie now and then but didn't open the slider until the afternoon.

There he was, all stretched out working on his tan. Too bad he had his trunks on. I hurried inside, took my clothes off, and slipped a beach coverup on. I walked outside and checked the other neighbors. Except for Robbie, none had a clear view of the deck thanks to trees. I moved my lounge close to the side rail, which was nothing more than glass panels.

I sat there for a few minutes to get my nerve up. Then I stood, waved, and said, "Hi Robbie."

"Good afternoon Julie," he replied. "Nice to see you."

"It's always exciting to see you," I said, then laughed at my own joke.

He kept his eyes on me as I slowly removed my coverup. Once i was naked, I turned toward him giving him a good view. I smiled once more, turned away, and bent from the waist. I laid my coverup on the lounge. I may have looked calm but inside I was a nervous wreck. I sat on the lounge and watched as he took his trunks off and laid back. He gently began stoking his penis, his eyes still on me.

I watched him with great fascination. My imagination got the best of me. In my mind it was me doing the stroking. I'd bring him to the edge then stop, asking him, "Do you want to cum on me?"

I longed to feel his penis in my hands and loved the idea of taking it into my mouth. He was so handsome and strong with the body of an athlete. His breathing would be quick and shallow as I brought him to his release.

As if awakened from a dream, I looked down and saw my fingers quickly flicking across my clitoris. I raised in fright and looked around. Were all the neighbors watching? Robbie's hand went still as he stared at me. I grabbed my coverup and hurried into the house.

Jerry wanted to hear what happened. I gave him a watered-down version. I left out the part about getting naked and masturbating on the deck in broad daylight. The truth was too embarrassing to share with anyone. The whole episode was wrong but I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was confused but one thing was certain, I wanted more.

To Be Continued