The Neighbor

Story Info
The view is fantastic in the neighborhood.
2.1k words
4.21
12.2k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bart18
Bart18
19 Followers

While working heavy construction, I had the opportunity to see the boss's granddaughter, who was a cute kid full of energy. She was also my wife's, best friend's daughter. I had partied a few times with her mom and things were never boring.

We moved away to a new city and lost track of our friend and her daughter. One day my wife told me that her friend's daughter, Alex, was coming to town to go to college. They were looking for a place in a safe area that she could afford. I mentioned the tri-plex next door, just as a suggestion. I was out of town when they came to look at it and my wife told they decided to rent it. I thought it would be fun to have her next door. Then came the shock, my wife showed me a picture of her. The little girl had grown up to a hot blond that could work at any modeling agency. Things were looking up as my mind raced of her in bathing suits tanning in their back yard which was separated by my wood fence.

I was out of town when they moved in and she called me one night if her and her roommate could come over. My wife was out and I thought it would be ok, I hadn't seen her for years. There was a knock on the door and I did not expect what I would see on the other side. Here stood Alex in a halter top that barely contained her ample chest. The real shock was her roommate, a gorgeous brunette with the deepest blue eyes. I wonder how long I stood there staring before I invited them in.

We sat and had simple chit chat and caught up on old times. Alex's roommate, June, and her met at a school event and became good friends. They were both taking the same subject in college so thought it would be great to live together. I would see them from day to day coming home from school, but nothing exiting. I still got memorized every time I would see June's eyes.

One night when I was coming home from work late, I noticed a light on in their apartment. It was a small basement apartment with two bedrooms. One bedroom and the shared bathroom faced my wood fence. I walked across the yard in the darkness to see if I could see anything. I have always been the voyeur type but never had a chance to see anything. I slowly walked up to the fence and found out I had a perfect view from one bedroom window, through the living room, into the other bedroom. My heart skipped a beat with the thought of what I may be able to see. The girls were just kicked back on the sofa watching TV, nothing exiting.

I would check from time to time to see if I would get a chance to get a glimpse of something. The girls would be walking around, cooking and so forth and I was about to give up when I saw June grab what looked like car keys and point to the door. Alex waved bye and I stared through the window as I heard June drive away. Alex got up and stretched and walked into her bed room. My heart was racing as she sat on the edge of the bed and began to unbutton her pants. She slid them down her long tanned legs to reveal the sexy pink panties. She then lifted up her shirt to show off her matching pink bra which was stuffed with her amble breasts. She got up off the bed and walked towards the window and June's bedroom then turned into the bathroom. All I could imagine was she was going to walk around nude before or after her shower.

I heard the shower come on and could not believe my luck, the chance to see this goddess in the nude. I heard June pull up in the car and started to wonder where this would go. Alex came out of the shower wrapped in a long towel. Even in the towel, she was drop dead gorgeous in her wet hair. She talked with June for a few minutes before she went in her bedroom and shut the door. June got up, walked into the bedroom where I was looking in, closed the door, and turned out the light. So much for anything else tonight.

I would keep checking the hope to catch the girls at something but no such luck. I was out in the yard one afternoon when I heard voices next door. Come to find out Alex's sister was in town and was planning on staying the night. At 18 years of age, Steph was no slouch in the looks department but had a hard body that would wake the dead. Steph came over to say hi to me and my wife and brought someone with her, it was June's sister Lisa. Lisa was also 18, but was above June in all ways. She even had a better body than Alex. All I could think of was where they are all going to sleep and undress.

As night fell I kept checking to see if the lights came on, but now luck. They all must have went down town to hit the local hot spots. It was around 2:00 in the morning when I happened to notice the light on. I figured I may as well sneak out and take a look. I was not disappointed. Steph was walking around topless and man what a site. All the right parts in the right places. She was talking to someone in the living room who I could not see. Alex's door opened and Alex stepped out in just a long t-shirt. She walked by Steph and she grasped for her shirt in an attempt to pull it off. Alex spun around and tried to pull back. Steph overpowered her and the shirt came over her head, displaying those perfect breasts. June walked out of the kitchen and wrapped her arms around Alex grabbing her breasts and making her squeal.

What happened next was past my wildest dream. The person sitting in it living room was Lisa. She stepped up to Alex and proceeded to lick on her breasts. Alex knees started to buckle and the intense feeling weaken her. Lisa's hand moved down to her neatly trimmed pussy and started to rub it while she continued on her breasts. Alex's head was back while Lisa continued her assault as June continued to hold her while kissing her neck and ears. Lisa moved down her belly and buried her face in Alex's pussy. I could see Alex moan and only wished I could hear it. June released her hold on Alex and moved from behind her. Alex grabbed Lisa's head, holding it tighter to her pussy. I watched Alex shake as the orgasm overcame her. Lisa sat back, pleased with her work, when out of the bedroom came June, licking a huge dildo. Alex's eyes got huge as she saw the devilish look on June's face. Lisa and Alex led June over to the sofa and had her bend over the back. This gave me a perfect view of her ass and what was about to happen.

Lisa and Alex spread her ass and proceeded to tease her pussy with the dildo. In the meantime, her sister, Steph, sat on the nearby chair to watch the show, she had removed her pants and was now completely naked, rubbing her pussy. It looked as if Steph was giving instructions for the other two to follow. I watched as the dildo slowly worked its way into June's pussy. Lisa moved down on the sofa so she could lick June's tits as Alex worked the dildo all the way up her pussy.

I saw the light of my bathroom come on, so I knew my wife was up. I rushed into the house to come up with a story about how I couldn't sleep.

I checked from time to time, hoping to get another show, but nothing happened. Checking the windows almost got to be an obsession. I would go as far as checking moon phases to make sure the yard was dark. I even placed items in the yard to give me more concealment.

I was working about 6 hours from home and finished on a Saturday afternoon. I could have spent the night and drove back in the morning, but decided to make the drive that night. I thought I might get a chance to surprise my wife or better yet, maybe get a glance at the neighbors.

As I pulled into our back drive, I saw all our house lights were off. When I got out of the vehicle, I could hear load music coming from next door. My heart skipped a beat with the thought of what I might see. I moved up to the fence and peered thru only to see a room full of guys and girls milling around drinking. There was a group of people standing around where the sofa was, so I thought they were playing a game or something. I was about to leave and go into the house, when a couple of the guys standing by the sofa moved and I found out what they were watching. A gal was on her knees, with her shirt and bra off, sucking on two guys' cocks. She was really into it as she worked one with a furry then switched to the other. By the looks on the guy's faces, she was doing a great job. I tried to get a good look to see if I could figure out who it was. The gal leaned back to catch her breath and looked off to the side. I got the shock of my life, IT WAS MY WIFE. My wife was very shy and modest, in fact over our years of marriage, I only remember having sex with the lights on once. Here she was, surrounded by guys and gals, topless, working on two guy's cocks. The view had me stuck there, watching my wife while everyone cheered on. The guys must have been close, because the cheering increased and I could see the guys tense up. My wife has only let me cum in her mouth a few times and now she was going to take two. The first guy tensed up and drove is dick deep in my wife's mouth as she continued to suck. As soon as the first guy finished, she switched to the other guy to give the same treatment. He didn't take long till he was bucking and tensed up as he came in my wife's mouth also.

My wife leaned back on her ankles and you could see cum all over her face and tits. A red haired gal walked up behind her, grabbed her by the hair and lifted her to her feet. I thought this isn't going to be good, when the red hair gal spun my wife around and started licking the cum off of my wife's face and tits. This red hair gal looked familiar, but I couldn't place her. She finally finished my wife and turned just enough so I could get a look at her face. Holy Shit, it was Alex's mom, Vicky. My wife hinted around a few time that the two of them had sexual relations when they were young, but I thought it was just a story. Vicky stood there holding up my wives hand like a champion in a boxing match.

A gal walked into the bedroom with a guy and threw him on the bed. I thought to myself this is going to be great, when she shut the bedroom door and turned off the light. I decided to go get a room for the night and show up in the morning. When I got home the next day, my wife and Vicky were sitting in the Kitchen. Vicky was also very shy and conservative since I had known her, so it was a little shock that she was sitting there with no bra on and her hard nipples showing thru. My wife was wearing a turtle neck shirt which I thought was odd, but then thought maybe she was trying to cover up love bites. They were both surprised when I walked in but not shocked. My wife explained that Vicky was visiting the girls and stayed at our house, since the girl's house was crowded. I just thought to myself about how crowded it was.

Stay tuned for more adventures from the Neighborhood

Bart18
Bart18
19 Followers