The Neighbor Pt. 02

Story Info
The veiwing continues.
1.9k words
4.3
7.7k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read the last story, things continued in the neighborhood. I was able to catch the girls a few more times in different stages of dress. The girls decided to move out after college and left the apartment empty. A few different people rented it but nothing great.

One day I saw the landlord changing window treatments in the upstairs kitchen. There was an old dark curtain before and he installed those adjustable vinyl shades. I didn't think much about it till the first night when I walked into my office, I could see clear into the kitchen next door. The couple who lived there were in the military so I didn't see much of them. I knew he would be gone for months at a time. One evening I glanced out my window and noticed the wife in the kitchen, still in uniform. She reached down and unbuttoned the top to reveal her tight t-shirt. I didn't know this gal was this well built. The military uniform hides a lot. She proceeded to reach behind her head and let her hair down. She had long auburn hair that set he face off nicely. She moved to the next room, so my show was done.

I came home late one night and I noticed a different vehicle in the neighbors drive. I thought maybe family was visiting. I did a few things in the house before I went to my office. I make sure to always have the lights off when I walk in just in case there is something to see. I am glad I did. My neighbor was walking around the kitchen with a very small, thin top. I could tell by the way her top was moving that she was not wearing a bra. She kept looking into the other room talking to someone, so I devised that was who was in the car. I figured it was a female worker from work by the way she was so boldly dressed. I was quite surprised when a tall gentleman walked into the kitchen.

As I said, I hadn't been around her husband, but I was positive this was not him. They kept talking in the kitchen, sipping on a drink. Suddenly the gentleman set his down, walked up to my neighbor, pinned her against the fridge and started to kiss her passionately. She returned the favor, running her hands through his hair. The man reached down, listed her shirt off with ease. I was amazed at the size of her tits, the uniform does hide a lot. They continued with the make out until he picked her up, carried her in the living room to finish the task. I wish there was some way to get a view but no luck. I saw her in the yard the next day and I was going to ask her how her night was, but thought I better keep my mouth shut.

Nothing much else happened around the area until my wife's niece asked if she could come stay for a while. She needed to take a couple of courses for her work and there was also an event in town she wanted to attend. She is an attractive gal, early 20s with a nice body. She always dressed conservatively so I had no idea what was hiding under her sweater. My wife set her up in the basement while I was at work. The basement apartment windows faced our back yard. I never thought much about the visit until I was walking in from the garage and noticed that with the shades in the position they were in, I had a clear view of the bedroom.

My mind started working as I might get a nice view. The first night we had supper together and watched some TV. She stated she was going to head bed because she had early classes in the morning. After she went down stairs, I made an excuse I needed to go to the garage. I pretended not to look down at the window as I walked out. Once in the garage I found that I had a nice view of the window. She had not adjusted the shades because they seemed to block the view. From my vantage point, above the window, I had a clear view, hidden in the darkness of the garage. I watched from my hideout while she was on the phone.

I was quite sure nothing would happen. She got off the phone, grabbed a few things out of her bag and headed to the bathroom. I listened for the shower to turn off and waited for her return. I figured she would dry off in the bathroom and return with her night cloths. What I saw next was my wife's beautiful niece walk back with a towel wrapped around herself. She had her back turned to me as she dropped the towel. I could see her shapely butt and while she dried her hair, I got a glance of what surprised me as large boobs from the back. Then she turned around. What stood before me was a beautiful women with perfect breasts and angelic face. I am not great at guessing cup sizes but they were way bigger than my wife's and she is a c cup.

My dick strained my pants as I watched her dry off and then apply lotion. It just amazed me that she was able to keep that fantastic body hidden with the cloths she wore. The next day while she was at school and my wife was running errands, I went downstairs to get something out of the laundry room. I noticed the door was open to her room, and some of her cloths were laying on the end of the bed. I was shaking as I walked into the room, to see if any of her lingerie was left out. I moved a shirt and there was her lace Victoria Secret bra. I could only imagine what it looked like on her. I turned it over to check the tag, 34DD.

I could not believe they were this big. All of a sudden I heard a sound behind me. Here stood April with her hands on her hips. I had no idea what to say and I knew I was dead. April spoke first by saying, "if you wanted to see my bra you should have just asked". She reached up and pulled the zipper down on her shirt, allowing it to open showing her full beauty. I was still dumbstruck when she asked "Do you like?" All I could mumble out was an Uh Huh. April stepped out of the way so I could leave the room, handing her the bra as I left.

All day all I could think of was what she was going to tell my wife and life was over. When she came up for supper, she was wearing spandex pants and a loose flannel shirt. My wife whistled at her cause she never saw her dressed like this. As we sat at the table, I could not even look at her. When she asked me a question I looked up and she smiled and winked at me. I noticed that the top 3 buttons of her shirt were unbuttoned and gave a great view of her cleavage. During the meal, April kept bending over, giving me a view down her shirt. It was like she actually enjoyed teasing me.

After supper I went to the garage for a beer and a cigar. There was a knock at the door and April asked if she could join me. I handed her a beer and she told me not to worry, what happened is between the two of us. She said growing up in a strict household it was wrong to show off, even if you had a great body. Her sisters were very overweight and April worked to stay in shape.

She told me she kind of liked the idea of me wanting to see her body, little did she know. She finished her beer and said she was heading out to an event at the local club. I asked her if she needed a ride and she said she was going to take a taxi. I told her I would feel better if I gave her a ride. She could give me a call when she was ready to come back. She thanked me, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said she would be ready in 30 minutes. I gave her a ride to the venue and as she got out of the car she took of her coat. What she was wearing would give a dead man a raging hard on, so much for dressing conservatively. She said she wore the coat because aunty (my wife) wouldn't approve of the outfit.

I received the call for pickup about 2:30 am. I didn't know if April drank, just figured she was having fun dancing. April opened the door and leaned in, her top dropping down to give a full view of her beautiful chest. I must have been staring because April stated, "See anything you like?" I just turned and blushed. She talked all the way to the house of how much fun she had and how many compliments she got on her outfit. I dropped her off at the house and took the car around back to the garage. I didn't meant to look at her window, but I just had to look. April stood there, swaying in her drunkenness in only her bra and panties.

The same lace bra I saw on the bed with matching panties. April reached around her back and dropped the bra then pealed down the panties. She was rubbing her tits with her head back and her eyes closed while her free hand moved down to her bushy pussy. There she was, right in front of me, playing with herself. All of a sudden, her eyes opened and she looked at the window. I don't know if she heard something or what caused the change. April walked forward and opened the shades to look out into the darkness. I knew she couldn't see me because the garage lights were off, but I forgot to close the door and maybe that's what she saw.

I decided to have a cigarette before I went in. I heard someone walking in the back yard and April walked in through the garage door. She was wearing a long night shirt that showed off her huge tits and hard nipples. April walked up to me, took the cigarette from my hand, and walked over to the window. She turned and looked at me and stated 'You are a dirty boy aren't you" She put out the cigarette and said she really liked it. She had never been with a man but always thought about a man watching her.

She said she started to masturbate thinking about me watching her in the car playing with herself. She reached down, pulled her night shirt over her head, sat down on the garage sofa and spread her legs wide open. She started rubbing herself rapidly while squeezing her large tits. She looked at me and stated, "At least I don't have to fantasize about it anymore" Almost as on cue, I watched April buck and arch as she had an earth shattering orgasm. April got up, but her night shirt on, gave me a kiss on the cheek, thanked me and said good night. All I could utter was, "No thank you".

Stay tuned for next episode