All Comments on 'The Neighbor'

by goodsonformom

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
zephyerzephyer3 months ago

Good story. Very nice work up and keeps one involved.

It does end a bit abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Whew! That was hot! I feel bad for you, not sure why, it seemed so sad at some sections, but mmm, mmm, mmmm your descriptions were very erotic! I'd love to be Ray!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

Very hot! Ray is the type of hot daddy that I always went for when I was Johnnie's age and even a bit younger. I hope that this is just the beginning of this story, and that there are more chapters planned.

Lars420Lars4203 months ago

That was super fuckin hot ! Hope to see more chapters about Johnnie's submission to Ray. ☄☄☄☄

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a great story. Beautiful.

JohnnyC651JohnnyC6513 months ago

I was hard the whole time reading this! More chapters!!!

JohnnyC651JohnnyC6513 months ago

I was hard the whole time reading this, we need more chapters!

Fifty41Fifty413 months ago

Wow.im sure lots of guys started off in that way somehow.i no I did.and just reading there first sucking brings back a lot of hot memory's.good story.fasr and furious.luved it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love this. Kind of a rolling epiphany. The ending is just right.

FunCouple1434FunCouple14343 months ago

I am so hard now!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Johnnie is so lucky. I adore being with a man that encourages me to bring out my feminine persona.

J1biboiJ1biboi2 months ago

What a wonderful experience that would be. I would have loved to have had a man treat me like that.

Bob1942Bob19422 months ago

I think it is a beautiful story. It certainly

did things to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved this i was hard reading the whole thing.....

1nightdare1nightdareabout 1 month ago

Man that story was so hot, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm had me hard picturing Johnnie in that tight speedo, and that youthful body, wondering how big is cock was. i look forward to reading more.

rudilrudilabout 1 month ago
nice writing

Moving deeper into the series, many readers will anticipate descriptions of cute Johnnie wearing and posing seductively in panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoodsonformom@goodsonformom
A mature open-minded guy who has experienced a lot in life. I love chatting with intelligent people who are creative and open. I'm always happy to chat with my readers about my stories. Please send me a message via the 'Contact' tab. Make sure to include what story you're emai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES