The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to relax, I was so excited to finally suck a cock. I had seen and masturbated to so many pictures of young men sucking older guy's cocks. I had peeked through glory holes in public restrooms, at men sitting in the next stall stroking their hard cocks, wishing I could touch them, and sometimes wishing I could suck them before I would hastily run out before anything happened. I looked up and saw Ray was watching me, watching my lips purse around his cock head as the head suck deeper into my cock hungry mouth. I felt his smooth balls hitting my chin. I grabbed his cock and pulled it back. I nuzzled my face between his balls and thighs. His scent was intoxicating, manly, and primal. I pushed harder against him attempting to inhale more of his aroma, his masculinity.

"Mmmmmm....Johnnie....Take my ball in your mouth, suck on it as you stroke my cock...then take the other one."

It was more of an ask, not a demand, but I knew he needed and wanted his ball sack in my mouth. I was relishing in the taste of his scrotum, the scent of his sex and sweat...the loose skin covering his orbs was smooth and pliable. I released his ball and nibbled on his scrotum, pulling the loose skin with my lips. I felt his hand rest on the back of my head as he moaned.

Mmmmmm....you've never sucked cock before? You're making me crazy Johnnie...you're a natural...you're a natural cock sucker."

Looking up at Ray I said, "No, I've never sucked cock before, but I like it, I really like it." licking the length of his shaft before I went back to sucking.

"Good boy, now take all of it....show me what a good cock whore you are."

I was becoming a cock whore. I was sucking my first cock and I knew it would not be my last. I loved everything about sucking his cock. I loved the taste and scent and how it felt in my hands and mouth. I loved how Ray treated me and I loved knowing I was pleasing him.

My head bobbed up and down until Ray grabbed my head and pumped his cock into my mouth, filling it with cum. He looked down and said, "Don't you swallow it, not until you show me my gift to you."

I stuck my tongue out drenched in his cum. Ray patted my cheek and said, "Good boy, now swallow all of it, slowly...taste it...remember my taste when you're laying naked in bed and wishing you had me in your mouth."

12