The Neighbor

Story Info
A woman touches herself while watching her neighbor.
755 words
4.51
3.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up abruptly from my dream to the sound of the neighbor's two dogs barking again. The sun hasn't quite risen yet. I squint one of my eyes open and glance at my phone charging on my end table. 5:30am. This is the third morning this week his dogs have awoken me before my alarm. Annoyed, I throw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, not bothering to put on a bra or panties in hopes I'll be back in bed soon. I head downstairs and out the front door. If my neighbor is letting his dogs out, he must be awake. The man just moved in a few weeks ago so I don't know him well, but maybe he'll be understanding if I let him know how disruptive the barking is.

I notice movement inside his kitchen. I'm curious and since his kitchen window faces my house, I slip in the gap between our houses to take a peek. Inside, I see my neighbor shirtless and sweaty, leaning against the kitchen counter and facing the window, slightly off-center. The arm I can see is rigid, like he's gripping the counter. The window is slightly open and I hear the woman moaning before I notice her. She's just out of my view, a little too much to the right, so I crane my head to the side to get a better view. I can just make out the silhouette of her neck and chin, which is tilted up in ecstasy.

I realize immediately that this is a huge invasion of privacy and duck my head. Then I hear another moan and feel my own body heat up. I ease myself back up and take another look.

My neighbor sighs as he rests his forehead on the woman's shoulder. I find myself quietly thanking him for not blocking my view of her. I can tell from his upper body that he's pumping into the woman at a steady pace, almost lazily. His head dips down and I see him mouth woman's tit. I feel a surge of wetness and my own hand slides up under my pajama shirt and squeezes my own tit, mimicking him and imagining what she feels. I let my hand drop down the front of my body, slowly making its way down my stomach and into my shorts. I dip a finger in my wetness and then slide it up to my clit and start making circles.

My neighbor lifts his head from the woman's breast and his eyes meet mine. I'm horrified and my hand freezes in shame and embarrassment. What was I thinking, not only peeping into his window but touching myself too? Anyone could look outside right now and catch me.

I expect him to yell or shield himself and his partner, but to my surprise the man doesn't startle. He just smiles, a slight close-mouthed smile, and begins kissing the woman's jaw and neck, glancing at me to make sure I'm still watching. I take this as permission to continue caressing myself. His strokes seem to change, becoming longer and slower. More deliberate. I slip a finger into myself as I watch him, then pump it in and out of my slit, matching the rhythm of his thrusts.

My lips part as a small moan escapes, catching his attention. I see his eye look at my "o" shaped mouth, then he slowly drags them back up my face. This time when he meets my eyes, he looks hungry. Maintaining eye contact with him, I pull my finger out and bring it up to my lips, gliding my tongue up its length and tasting myself. Then I lower my lips over the tip, imagining it's his cock inside my mouth.

He must like that too, because he increases the pace of his thrusts and his mouth opens a bit as his breathing quickens as well. I keep my finger in my mouth and send my other hand down my shorts to resume stroking my swollen clit. My body aches with arousal and I feel my orgasm building. Suddenly, my neighbor stills, closes his eyes, and lets out a guttural groan. I imagine him coming in the woman, coming in me, pleasure coursing through his body. Then he opens his eyes to look at me and my own pleasure erupts. I try to keep quiet as my body shudders. I give myself a couple seconds to catch my breath, then turnaround and walk back to my own house.