Kris Goes Topless

Story Info
Kris does her first photo shoot at Hippie Hollow.
3.5k words
4.39
6.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventures with Kris

We first met when we moved into an apartment in Texas. I went out to walk our dog and she was taking her children to the school bus. After introductions we realized her son and our dog shared a name. Kris was a vibrant and beautiful lady.

We would see each other regularly around the complex. One day I spotted her heading to the complex pool. Her shiny blue bikini catching my eye. I thought to myself if we both weren't married I would love to be with her. I decided to get changed and hit to pool also. We chatted some more and learned about each other, like where we were from and why we were in Texas.

She was here because her husband got stationed at the local Army base and I had come to work a government job at the same base.

Over the next year are families became friends. We had moved out of the apartment complex and she and her husband and children moved onto base housing.

It was common for them to come hang out at our house and we would build a fire in a pit and sit around talking. By this time my daughter and her husband had also moved to Texas and she and Kris became good friends.

Eventually her husband was sent overseas and she was alone with the children. She started spending more time with us. It was during this time that I mentioned my frequent trips to Hippie Hollow. She laughed and said she could not imagine herself at a place like that. Hippie Hollow being a clothing optional are of Lake Travis.

I mentioned I was going that weekend and she joked she would like to see that. I spent the day at the lake. I did not reapply sunscreen every time I got out of the water and ended up with and combination all over tan and burn. Upon arriving home I applied aloe vera all over and stood in from of the mirror. I was glad I had no tan lines but not happy about the amount of red in my tan.

Texting with Kris that evening I told her about my condition. She replied LOL and that she would like to see it. I had never sent a nude to anyone but she was a good friend and I know it wasn't going to be shared so I took a full body shot and sent it. She replied that it looked like it might be painful but I looked good naked.

Over time I tried to convince her to join me at the lake but she was to shy. She had body issues even though she was beautiful and had nothing to be shy about.

During this time her husband had returned but was contributing to here body issues by not paying her any attention or compliments. We talked about how she felt and I decided to go online and find something sexy for her to wear and send it.

After shopping around I settled on some 3 low cut dresses. One in red, one white and one blue. I had them shipped directly to her. When she received them she told me they were great. I asked for some selfies in the dresses. She obliged and I got 3 of the most spectacular photos I had seen in a long time.

Over the next few months she was feeling down due to her husbands' lack of attention. She told me she sent him a topless pic while he was working and he didn't even acknowledge it. I asked to see the pic but she was still to shy to share that. After telling her that she was indeed beautiful and he was an idiot she shared a pic wearing a lacy bra. This sparked my imagination and I then sent her some lingerie from Victoria Secret and some bralettes that I found online.

The items made her feel special and she opened up more and more about her feeling about herself. I again mentioned Hippie Hollow as nudists do not have body issues or judge others. She still declined but asked for pics of the area. I sent some scenery shots the next time I went and she commented on the natural beauty of the place. I told her it would be more beautiful with her in it.

During this same time I was working on my photography doing amateur photographs for local women and couples. Eventually this led to a few of the females asking for a more adventurous set of pictures. I started doing a few including on very large set with a model at Hippie Hollow.

After receiving permission to share the pics with another female I sent some to Kris. She loved them and said she wished she could pose like that. That was the opening I was looking for and asked if she would be my next model. Nothing to revealing but fun and a little sexy.

One day when her kids were off to school and husband was away she asked if I could come over with my camera. I took the rest of the day off work and headed straight to her home. We took many regular shots of her smiling and messing with her hair or in big sunglasses. She was just wearing her regular clothes. That consisted of jeans and a polo style top that showed just a bit of cleavage.

After I edited the lighting and things I showed her the results. She loved them and could not believe how well they came out. We decided to do another shoot with a few outfit changes and maybe a set in lingerie.

We set a date and when I arrived she was wearing one of the low cut dresses I had bought for her. We had fun doing different poses around the house and even laying on her bed. While laying down the deep plunge of the dress shifted exposing most of her left breast almost to her nipple. I couldn't resist and snapped off a few shots. I showed her on the cameras screen and she smiled. I asked if she was ready to try the next step and do some in lingerie. She was nervous but agreed and went into the bathroom to change. I arranged the pillows on her bed and adjusted the lighting. She came out wearing an amazing pink lingerie set that was semi transparent. She looked stunning. It took me a moment to catch my breath and direct her where to pose. We took over a hundred photos while we laughed and drank some wine for her nerves.

After the photos were edited we got together to view them and see what came out the best. She enjoyed viewing the photos and said she felt at ease posing for me. I asked if we could do more sometime and maybe even be more daring. She wasn't sure but said she would consider it.

I had a few days off of work the next week and told her I was planning a trip to Hippie Hollow. I mentioned that during the week very few people were ever there. I was hoping she might join me for a relaxing day at the lake. She hesitated for a while then asked if she had to be nude. I told her it was clothing optional and she could remain dressed if she felt that way but I would be nude.

She finally agreed to go the following Wednesday. I picked her up right after the kids got on the school bus and we heading out. I is about and hours drive and we arrive around 930 am. There were only 2 other cars in the parking lot so I knew she wouldn't feel too uncomfortable. I grabbed my cooler, 2 chairs and my bag with towels, sunscreen, and snacks and just in case my camera.

We walked the path to the first bath house. We decide to put our things down under a tree down below and just walk the path to get an idea of how big the place was and where the other people might be. I stripped down immediately but Kris stayed dressed. We found a group of ladies set out near the second bath house about 20 feet up from the water. We went down and said hi and introduced ourselves. They all appeared to be in there mid forties. We found out one lady was celebrating her birthday with a trip to the lake. All 4 ladies were topless when we arrived, two eventually went full nude.

One of the ladies asked why Kris was clothed and she said it was her first time and she didn't think she could take anything off in public. The ladies assured her it was a safe place with no judgement but did not push. We said our goodbye's and walked to the end of the path and started to head back. At this time Kris decided she was hot and removed her shirt to reveal a bikini top underneath. We walked back to our thing while chatting and enjoying the warmth and slight breeze.

Upon returning to our spot I set up the chairs, grabbed a drink from the cooler and asked Kris what she wanted. She said whatever and I had a picture of mixed drinks so I poured her a cup. I drank some of my beer and announced I was going to get in the water for a bit. Kris stayed at the chairs with our things and the drink.

I swam and floated around for about 20 minutes. Kris did not come down to the water. I went back to our chairs and found she had at least removed her jeans and was in her bikini. It was multicolored and a modest cut. Full back, but I was hoping for a thong, we drank and talked for a while then I asked her if she wanted me to take some pics of her by the lake. She said yes but in her bikini only. We went down to the water and with the picturesque lake in the background took a few dozen photos. She played a little in the water as I snapped away. She lost her balance on the rocks and fell in completely soaking herself.

I helped her up and we headed back to our chairs. She was soaked and trying to dry off. I mentioned that I was already dry from the air and didn't have to worry about wet clingy clothes. She only laughed at this. We continued to talk and drink. During this time one couple and 2 single men set up in the area but not close to us.

I needed to re-apply my sunscreen and suggested she do my back and I do hers. She put the sunscreen in her hands and started at my shoulders. She slowly worked her way down my back until she came to my butt. She asked if she should do that too and I told her I don't want it burned so she spent some extra time rubbing in the cream. Now it was her turn. I put some sunscreen on my hands and started rubbing into her shoulders. I moved the bikini straps off her shoulders while I was rubbing in the cream. I commented on her starting to show tan lines from the straps. I moved down her back and rubbed the sunscreen in all around. I put my hands under the strap across her back to get her covered everywhere.

I think the drinks were starting to affect her since the picture was 2/3 gone. She said what the hell and undid the clasp on her back and dropped the bikini top off her arms onto the chair. She was now topless outdoors in a semipublic place. I finished her back and told her she better oil the breasts real good and the white bits would burn easily. While she applies the cream to her chest I got up and went for another quick swim.

When I returned to the chairs she was sitting and looking around to see if anyone was staring at her. It appeared no one noticed her removing her top, even the 2 single men were watching the water and the other couple. I asked how it felt and she said weird but nice. The sun and breeze were exhilarating. Her arm would occasionally come up across her chest, but then she would relax again and put it down to her side. I could not help myself and I constantly glanced over at her breasts from behind my sunglasses. They were firm and lovely and a very full C or D cup.

At this point I suggested we get up and go for another walk. She agreed but when she stood up she grabbed her shirt and quickly pulled it over her head and covered herself. I asked why and she said she would feel uncomfortable walking with her tits out. We started walking along the edge of the water until we had to climb up the rocks and back on the trail. The climb was causing both of us to sweat and again I suggested she might want to lose the shirt.

She looked around apprehensively but then pulled it back over her head and off. Now I was walking and talking with a beautiful topless lady. I told her I was proud of her bravery. We came up to the 4 ladies we had met earlier. By this time all 4 were nude and when they saw Kris one lady said "good for you, getting in the spirit of things." We stopped and chatted a bit then continued on our way. At this point another couple that we had not seen before came around the bathhouse walking towards us. They were both nude but I noticed Kris tense up and start to bring her arm up to cover herself. I whispered in her ear to relax and just continue walking. We said hi and we passed and we all continued in the directions we were heading. Again we reached the end of the path and turned around.

As we were walking back we were looking down towards the water. We noticed a few more people were scattered around on the hill near the water. They were mostly couples and mostly nude. We did see one couple in swimsuits and one couple with a nude man and topless lady.

We got back to our spot and sat down to have another drink. It was almost noon by this time and I had to switch to water and soda because I had to drive. We would need to be back before her children came home from school so we would leave by 2PM.

After relaxing in the sun for an hour we re-applied sunscreen. I again watched as she rubbed the sunscreen into her breasts. The sunscreen created a shine on were white tits. I asked if she was getting more comfortable and she replied with an affirmative. She said she was still self-conscious but was feeling more at ease with her toplessness since no one appeared to be staring.

I decided now was the time to pull my camera back out to take a few scenery pictures. After taking 10 or 12 pics in different directions I turned to face Kris and asked if I should memorialize this with some pictures. She smiled nervously but said it was OK as long as the pictures were just for me and her. I took a few while she sat then had her get up and stand in front of some rocks. Then we moved a little too under get under the trees and be slightly more out of sight. I continued take pics of this lovely lady with her breasts free to the world around her. We moved again so the lake was now the background and while taking a few more shots we noticed the couple from earlier also taking photos of each other down by the lake. I had her take a few of me then took her hand and led her down towards the other couple. She hesitated for a second but followed along.

Went we came to the other couple we introduced ourselves and learned they were Neil and Pat. They appeared to be around my age. They noticed that Kris was younger and asked if we were a couple. We told them we were just good friends and that this was her first time at Hippie Hollow. They said they come often during the week when his work schedule allowed. I asked if they would mind taking our picture together for us. Pat was happy to help and took my camera while we stood together by the water. She took a few of us together then asked Kris it she wanted to remove her bottoms for a few but she said she wasn't ready for that. They did allow us to take a picture of them and then the 2 ladies together. As we were about to leave we exchanged numbers and emails. They asked if I would send the pictures of them and of the girls together. Kris said it would be ok.

By now it was approaching 2 so we started to pack up to head back to the car. Kris put her shorts on over her bikini bottoms and then her bikini top but not the shirt. I like to remain nude as long as possible so we walked back towards the parking lot like that. Once we were near I stopped and slipped my shorts on because nudity is not allowed in the parking lot.

We put everything in the car and started the engine, opened the windows and put the AC on full blast to cool down the car. We each grabbed a bottle of water from the cooler for the ride home.

Once the car had cooled down we got it and started out of the parking lot. We followed the winding road back towards the main road heading back to our town. Kris looked beautiful with the seatbelt right between her breasts over the bikini top. I pulled out my phone and took a shot of that amazing scene.

We talked about the day and about her first outdoor topless experience. She admitted that even though she was nervous she really did enjoy herself and was looking forward to another trip to the lake. She even hinted that she might even try to go full nude next time but no promises. I commented that the air conditioning was making her nipples poke the bikini top. She looked down and said it's either the air or the excitement of the day. I suggested making it more exciting and riding topless part of the way home.              

The last 20 miles is a back road with light traffic. She declined at first but a few miles down the road when we had only 1 car pass in the other direction and they probably couldn't see in that fast she changed her mind.

Watching her remove her top again I almost went off the road since I was staring at her. Her breasts were so magnificent. The seatbelt down right between them was a site to behold. I got my phone back out and carefully took another picture while also trying to watch the road. When we got close to town she reached back and got her shirt and slipped it on.

We arrived home with about 15 minutes to spare before her kids. I thanked her for a great day and we said we would text/chat later. I drove home feeling very good. It was my best day ever at the lake.

That evening as I was checking out my tan in the mirror I texted and asked if she had tanned any on her newly uncovered parts. I soon received a pic of this beautiful topless lady. You could see her bikini top lines faintly and a slight bit of color over her breasts. I mentioned that I thought she would be darker from almost 5 hours in the sun but the sunscreen had been reapplied several times and did its job.

Soon my phone binged again and she had sent a pic with the side of her underwear pulled down and very clear tan line on the bottom half. I asked if she thought her husband would wonder about her uneven tan and she was not sure. She asked me how noticeable it was and I told her I couldn't judge without seeing the whole picture. I figured that was the end of that till my phone again binged and for the first time I received a totally nude photo of this goddess. It was very clear that the bottom was always covered but that the top of her had received some sun. When I asked what she would tell him she replied that she was tanning in the yard behind the fence and decided to try it topless since no one could see her.

That was the end of a wonderful day spent with my bestie. I was looking forward to more days like that but something unexpected happened soon after, but that is another story.