The Neighbor Behind Pt. 01

Story Info
A camera and a pretty neighbor with a fetish.
6.4k words
4.37
28.7k
36

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy had the cleanest windows in the neighborhood and he made sure they stayed that way. There were also sun filters on the windows. There were two reasons for this. One was the telescopic lens in his bedroom that was often attached to his expensive camera. That was the camera he had used in high school to take pictures for the yearbook. The one he still used for stills and nature pictures submitted to magazines and newspapers. He was quite artistic and nobody was surprised that he loved to take pictures. His pictures of the moon or a sector of sky-the dippers or cassiopeia were his favorites-explained the telescopic lens kept near his windows when he wasn't out in the woods with it.

The other reason was much simpler. His yard backed up to the yard of Mrs Gredlyn, a 45 year old mother of 2 children now in college. A 45 year old woman who looked much better than most women her age and seemed to enjoy it. He found the folder on his computer with the images of her sunbathing topless, changing clothes in a room with curtains left open in the belief nobody would see her, or his most cherished photos, of her engaging in her fetishes of naked or bondage.

She used to work outside the house, but now Mr Gredlyn was making enough to support the family alone and his wife decided she wanted to spend less time in an office and more time around the house. Sammy looked at the picture of her on her hands and knees, digging the extension to her garden. It was amazing that a woman her age could look so good in a tube top and short shorts. His fingernail teased at the bottom of the leg opening that was riding well up the curve of her ass as she bent over. Going to the next picture, he had a shot of her from behind, zoomed in so that her white panties were visible at the edges of the narrow bit of denim running along her crotch.

The 20 year old photographer was slim, more brain than muscle. He ate good portions of the right food so he could go for long walks and tolerate the wait times for good shots. His dark brown hair was wavy and fell to his shoulders. He rarely pulled it back. His face was cleanshaven, making people think he was shaggy, but innocent. Body hair was average with only the face shaved. His significant eccentricity was a habit of applying just a hint of red eye shadow to his eyelids.

He looked at the clock and checked the camera again. Mr Gredlyn had left earlier than usual, often a sign of an extended business trip. That would leave his lovely wife home alone, often an invitation for her to indulge her fetishes. The camera was locked on the sliding glass door at the back of their dining room. He smiled as she came into view.

She walked up to the glass door, looking right and left and forward, but not forward and up. He had put shades on his lens that would make it blend more easily into the background of the room and make it less obvious. She wore her auburn hair loose, a full head of straight hair falling just over her ears and collar, if she had one. Now she wore a halter with tied front. Seriously retro, he thought. Her shorts were standard women's gym shorts. As if to test her courage, she pushed down on the waist until the shorts came up only to a point that had to be just over her slit. No sign of panties. He smiled and took a picture. "Keep going, Mrs G," he whispered.

She pulled up her shorts, opened the door, and stepped out, her bare feet padding down the two wooden steps descending to the concrete patio. Again she looked around, then walked onto the grass and over to a small tree at one side of the backyard. She reached into her pocket and pulled something out, putting her hand over a branch and tying it there. Then she turned and hurried back into the house.

As she faded out of view into the interior of her home, he turned the lens back to that branch and zoomed more. He saw a string on the branch, which she had been tying, and moved down to see what was at the other end. His hand slid along the front of his pants and he smiled as he recognized the object reflecing sunlight while it was spinning as a handcuff key.

"Naughty, naughty, Mrs G. Thank you."

Sammy needed to be patient, and was rewarded about 20 minutes later when she came back into view, pushing a vaccuum cleaner across the dining room floor. Her attire made him gasp a little and his hand went into his pants. He got the zoom he wanted and started clicking, from her head to her feet. All she wore were a red ball gag with black leather strap, handcuffs, and leg irons. He didn't care much for the leg ankle restraints, but the fact she had made herself helpless and naked for his view had his cock twitching with each pulse of blood.

He assessed the situation. Her wrists and ankles were bound, with the key outside on a branch. She couldn't dress, so she would be naked all day. Sometime after dark, she would come out, still naked, to get the key. His hand was squeezing his cock as he thought about her coming out naked and going to the tree. He forced himself to withdraw his hand as a plan formed.

She turned and he saw something else. Her hair parted a little in the back and he could see a small padlock on the back of her gag strap. "Shit," he thought, "the little bondage whore has really locked herself up for the day." He zoomed on the red ball, filling the space between her lovely lips so well, and imagined teasing her.

As she turned this way and that, he got his best shots ever of her ass, tits, everything that made him want her so much. On one zoomed shot of her pussy, he was almost certain he saw the glint of moisture. It struck him that Mr G did not play in her bondage games. Those were private for her, though he could only guess at the reasons for that. He felt an amazing jolt of sexual power, knowing he was seeing Mrs Gredlyn in a way not even her husband had ever seen her.

With the vaccuuming finished, she disappeard into the interior of the house again. He left his room to use the bathroom and get a snack and a drink. Usually, she would eat lunch at the table in the dining room, sitting to the right side of the table as he looked at it from his upper floor bedroom window. He plugged in the camera, expecting it to be at least on all day, and went back to sorting pictures. Now and then he looked up and checked the image on the camera screen.

Around 11 she reappeared, looking all directions again. He noticed and jumped up to watch what was next. She held something in her hand and he zoomed again. It was a digital timer, set at 30 minutes. She set it on the floor near the sliding doors and knelt facing it. His hand went down his pants again as she began squeezing her breasts, pulling on her nipples, coaxing them to a greater sensitivity. Her fingers went to her mouth to run along the bottom of the ball, getting them wet with her saliva, before returning to run the wetness around her nipples. He could see her chest turning pink. This was the best show he had ever gotten from her and he was clicking a lot of pictures.

Finally the sight he had hoped for as she moved her hands down and rubbed her pussy. Her face told him she was getting more worked up and he was wondering if she was a screamer or silent one or something between. Her hips were rocking, tits bouncing, face moving toward ecstacy, and suddenly it all stopped. She leaned forward and touched the timer, then dropped to her belly and pulled her legs up behind her. He noticed a chain hanging from the center of the chain between her ankles and it was pulled tight. She squirmed a little, then lay still and tried to straighten her legs. The chain went tight and she was stuck with her heels a few inches above her lovely ass.

Sammy quickly looked at the clock. The timer was set for 30 minutes. She had worked herself to high sexual arousal and then locked herself. But her hands were locked at her pussy this way. He assumed she would edge for 30 minutes before release.

For a while there was no motion, then her hips began pumping the floor. She squirmed and struggled to roll onto her back. Amazingly, he felt so lucky that her twisting had moved her so he could look directly up between her legs. Another zoom and a click and he had a shot he had only dreamed of, with two of her fingers inside that lovely, shaved slit of hers. He held the button, getting a series of shots with her fingers in varying states of hiding and being visible.

He had guessed right, amazed that she could pull her fingers free while her hips bucked, begging for release. She would check the clock and he would check his clock. At 25 minutes after she started, her fingers went back to her pussy with greater intensity. One hand's fingers teased her clit, three fingers now pumped, stroked, rubbed her pussy until she was bucking and thrashing like he had never imagined his 45 year old neighbor capable of. It had to hurt, with the metal restraints biting into her soft skin, but it seemed as if that made her orgasm even more intense.

As the waves passed and she recovered, her legs fell open. Zoom and click. Only the thin chain covered her and as hands or feet moved the wet folds of skin were revealed in all their swollen glory. Her hands played a little, spreading the folds. From the 200 feet from her to his window he could zoom and see the opening between her lips. Briefly, he imagined Stacey, her equally hot daughter, coming through that hole as a baby. She suddenly moved and reached for her alarm. Her time was up, at least for now.

More pictures as she turned her hands to unclip the hooks at both ends of the connecting chain and then stand up, once again in only the wrist and ankle cuffs. And the ball gag, which filled her mouth but could not hold back the saliva as the older woman was writhing in her climax. Her chin was now wet and a thin strand of saliva extended to her left breast. A click, then Sammy's pants were off and he couldn't stop himself. He managed to open a condom package and slip the object over his hard cock before he jerked and filled the end.

Taking a minute to recover, he stood and slid the condom off his cock, squeezing from the base to the head. He tied off the condom and wiped himself with a towel before opening a drawer and putting the soiled item into a black plastic bag that contained others. The entire bag would be put into the trash when he took it out in three days. His parents had been so proud of him for volunteering to take out trash. He just needed a good cover to get the used condoms out of the house unnoticed.

He watched as she went into her kitchen. The window was small and at a bad angle so he left the camera aimed at the sliding glass door of the dining room As he had hoped, his naked neighbor walked to the table and sat down with a bowl on her plate and a glass of water. He took pictures as she worked the straw from her bowl of soup around the ball in her mouth, then the straw from the water. Sammy smiled, thinking what a beautiful slave she looked like, forced to find ways to do normal things while restrained. He assumed the key to her gag was somewhere she couldn't reach while her wrists were locked together.

Soup gone, she picked up an item from her plate. Zooming, he identified it as a slice of apple. Her hands went below the table and that look of wonder and arousal showed on her face again. He could see her arm moving, but wasn't sure exactly what she was doing. Then the slice was returned to her plate and another one used. By the time all the slices were used, she was near another orgasm and she simply sat back in her chair and used her fingers to once again relieve the built up tension. Now sitting up, he watched as her breasts bounced and jiggled maddly as she writhed in her orgasm. Oh, how he wanted to suck on those nipples.

She put her lunch dishes into the kitchen and he saw her return before vanishing beyond the angle he could see once again. As he thought of his neighbor turning herself into her own sex slave, his plan developed. It was a somewhat dangerous plan, but he felt from what he had seen so far that he could get away with it. He looked at the clock again and starting researching what he needed to know.

Mrs Gredlyn was impossible to see for most of the afternoon, hidden somewhere in the house beyond his ability to see with his camera. In the late afternoon, as the sun had moved to a point that was now shining into her dining room, she returned to the window. Now illuminated by the sun, he was busy with the camera again, zooming in and out, choosing different parts of her body to capture on his digital memory. Seeing her now, naked, aroused, and him aroused, she looked like the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

A glint of light caught his eye. He went back to his camera and zoomed, hoping to catch it again. Ahh, there it was, left hand, third finger. He smiled. Wide silver bands and a large stone. His active, artistic mind, was roiling with thoughts, but they all came back to the same thing. Mrs G was a naughty girl who didn't share her bondage fetish with her husband. Considering how he was so lovey with her most of the time, Sammy believed the only reason was that he did not want to take part.

It made sense. Husband was away. She had climaxed in a way that was obviously extremely intense. Sammy could only guess at her normal look when she came, but he didn't believe she could keep up that intensity for as long as the two had been married. In her mind, she really was a sex slave. She needed a master.

Dinner she would eat at the table again. He had memories of her in front of the window now, so he started searching and reading blogs. The plan he had come up with earlier needed to be adjusted. Now he would no longer sneak into her yard to capture video of her picking up her key, he would actually TAKE the key and she would need to ask him to return it.

His parents came home from work and he set his camera to take a pic every two minutes. He could delete the bad ones later. Then he went downstairs to say hello, set the table, and help his mother prepare the meal. She was sweet, a bit on the full body size, with small chest and wide hips. He loved her as a mother. His dad was nice enough, had that middle age bulge at his waist, and didn't do, had never done, much with Sammy. They had dinner, he cleaned up, then went back to his room.

Still almost 2 hours to sunset, and now the light was pouring into the naked neighbor's dining room. She stood looking at something in the interior of the house, visible to him from mid-back downward. Her ass was full, hips just a bit wider than they had been when she was younger, and he couldn't help but think about what was at the top of her legs. She bent forward a little and he saw the motion briefly as she moved her hands to one side.

There was no sound, but he saw the yardstick swing through the air and crash against he ass cheek, causing a ripple and a small jump. Twenty more times the yardstick swatted her right cheek, turning it deep pink, then she moved her hands to the other side and delivered 20 more strikes. Her bending knees told him it hurt and the deep pink displayed her success at self spanking. "And so Mrs G is a pain slut as well. Go ahead, reward yourself."

As if she heard him, her hands went in front of her and the yardstick dropped. Her legs spread and she bent over more, turning her head to look behind her as if wanting to find a cock waiting there. He was instantly hard again, but took a few deep breaths and checked the time again.

As the light began to fade, he grabbed his camera and went downstairs. He told his parents he was going out to see if there was a good sunset shot, or moon shot, or even an owl for a picture. Nobody in the neighborhood would question him being out with his camera. They all knew his reputation, and his success getting pictures published. He roamed the neighborhood until it was nearly dark. Then he looked up the 14 foot wide gap between the back fences of houses. The 8 foot tall fences. He walked proudly up the middle of the gap toward his house.

Just as he reached his own back gate, he paused and looked around. The sun had set and people had their lights on, so he could see that nobody was watching. He settled his nerves and walked across to the rear gate of the Gredlyn house, hoping it was unlocked. As quietly as possible, he pushed down the handle and felt the latch raise. A few seconds later, he was in the shadows of the fence, looking from the glass door to the key on the tree branch. No lights were on and she was sure to come out soon. He hurried over to the tree, pulled the string to release the bow, and with the key in his hand, he retreated to the other side of the yard.

The back yards were dark, unless somebody had a light turned on, and this night it seemed nobody wanted to light up their back yard. That was good for Sammy, as he was sure it would be good for Mrs Gredlyn. It was just a matter of waiting. She couldn't scream with that ball in her mouth, but he hoped it didn't even come to her trying.

Soon the glass door slid open and a towel was flipped out the entry, landing on the wooden steps. Her head came out and she looked around before carefully stepping down onto the top step with her left foot. Her right foot came out high and circled until it landed on the lower step. The towel stifled all but the natural rattle caused by the links in the ankle chain rubbing together. She repeated the circling step to the concrete level and then spread her feet wide to keep the chain from scraping over the patio as she walked to the tree and where she had left the key.

Sammy had a silent shutter and a camera that took great low light pictures. He had photos of her stepping down, her naked ass and hips shifting as she tried to walk with her legs wide apart, and now he got a picture of her shocked face as she turned to look for the key her fingers had failed to find. He took a deep breath and decided it was time.

He stood and walked at a slow, steady pace toward her, holding the key dangling from his left hand. As he approached he knew she saw him and realized she could never get to the door before him. She backed up in fear, happily for him, silent.

He spoke in a quiet, firm voice. "Are you missing something, Mrs Gredlyn? Or maybe I should just call you slave now." The movement was subtle, but a photographer, an artist, sees the subtle. He had struck a chord. He stopped next to the open door. "Come here, slave, and kneel."

To his surprise, she complied immediately. He had a woman, naked, a mother more than twice his age, kneeling submissively in front of him. His cock felt like it was going to burst out of his pants and force itself past the ball in her mouth. "That is what I will call you from now on. Slave. Or perhaps, my bondage slllut." He dragged out the word slut and put a hardness to it, and there was that subtle movement again. "Will you invite me in?" As much as he wanted her, he was going to be careful not to do anything more without her consent or cooperation. He was a horny 20 year old, not a rapist.

She nodded and put her head down, waiting for him to go in first. "Come," he told her, and she rose up and walked into her dining room. "Pull in the towel and close the door." She followed his instructions as he moved up behind her. "Do you want me to touch you?"

Her head nod was accompanied by a sound he could only describe as a whimper. He had only had sex with two girls, both his age, but he immediately identified the fragrance that was filling the room. He moved up behind her and cupped her ass cheek. Her moan sent his head spinning. He was standing in Mrs G's dining room squeezing her naked ass. "Turn and put your arms over your head." Her breathing was hard, she shivered a little, her eyes, even in the darkness, begged him not to stop.

His hand moved forward and he grabbed one of her soft, floppy breasts, gently teasing the nipple before cupping and kneading the mound. "I've been watching you all day," he said softly. She sucked in her breath and he saw her eyes go wide. He let the breast flop down and moved his hand down, dragging his fingers across her midriff and belly. He stopped just above where he knew her treasure lay, feeling her shaking, wanting more. "What, slave? Do you want more? Do you want to be my bondage slut?"

12