All Comments on 'The Neighbor Behind Pt. 01'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I see you've written enough stories to know there is a bondage category. 1* for wrong category.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
I love the story, but I believe it's miscategotized

Yes, Sylvia is a cheating wife, granted. The story started off as a voyeur story, but transitioned into BDSM. If the next chapter is still about BDSM, please categorize it as such. If the focal point is about cheating, I apologize in advance. Sylvia is an admitted sub. At best this could be fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot as hell

This story is about a wife who has sex with someone other than her husband, therefore it’s perfectly fine in this category. Screw the little whiners who use any excuse just because they don’t like a story. This story brings back memories to when I used to do yard work for a divorced woman when I was young. She used to tease me mercilessly, wearily skimpy bathing suits, or halter tops and no bra. One day as I was trimming the bushes near her house, I looked in the window and saw her masturbating on her bed and looking right at me. I was too embarrassed to do more than stare. After that she began to get extremely flirty with me and finally it came to a head when she asked me inside to help rearrange her bedroom furniture. That woman took my virginity (well, let’s me clarify, I gave it willingly) and she taught me how to please a woman. The next few years of school I gained a reputation as a boy who would give several orgasms to a girl orally before even thinking about sticking my dick in her. I thank Mrs. Amburgey every day for teaching me how to be a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage

Gave it a one star rating. Big mistake posting in loving wives. We want entertainment, but not of this kind. Why you sewer rat authors always post in the wrong category is beyond understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Bad

The writing style shows promise, the dialogue was a bit on the formal side. Not the technical (?) terms related to BDSM, but rather the other dialogue between them. I almost didn’t read this story because of the information that you provided in the Tags. Like most people I have some very hard limits, specifically; incest, age play, DD:LG along with some of the extreme kinks. Whilst this story doesn’t include incest (at present) you did use the word “mother” in the tags which made me *very* cautious.

Obviously it’s your prerogative to take the story in whatever direction you want I’m sure you’ll have plenty of happy readers.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

CybersleuthCybersleuthover 3 years ago

Comments are in my min to be about the story. Perhaps helpful critique, suggestions for improvement an accolades for doing good work as well as acknowledgement for taking the time to write an share it with us. Thank you for a well written and arousing story. I am sorry that so many seem focused on a category rather than content. Well done and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story. Why do some people get so screwed up about the category? You could have put this in 4 or 5 different categories and it would have worked. To give one star I.e. hate it, on the category rather than the writing is particularly silly. I can go with the tags comment so people can avoid stories that don’t work for them. Please keep writing you excellent stories.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
No *1 star

I didn’t give it *1 star, and don’t care about the category. This is just a bad story , and that would be true in any category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES