The Neighbor Behind Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nodding her head and MPpffing through the ball gag before he finished his question. She was desperate, and she left him with no doubts about that. Then his finger slid, top to bottom, along her slit and she moaned and her knees gave a little.

He struggled to keep his composure. "Bondage slut. Or just a slut. You want my cock, don't you slut? My slave. My sex slave."

With each descriptor her felt her knees giving a little more. He took his wet finger and wiped it on her cheek. She didn't flinch. "All right, slave, lead me to your basement." She began shuffling along to the door, opened it, and turned on the light. It seemed extremely bright with no other lights on in the house. She turned to look to make sure he was ok with the light and he nodded. he also looked down at her naked body, so close to his, and so real. Not a picture. "Go down."

Soon they were standing in the finished basement and he saw opportunity. Sammy began giving her directions to pose as he took picture after picture. Gradually he moved her to more exposure, including bent over a table with her legs spread. Finally he went for his new dream shot. He had her sit on a chair, scooted forward so her ass was half off the seat, spread her knees wide and use her fingers to spread her lips and expose the entrance hole. Without any hesitation, she complied.

He smiled down at her. "Now, two fingers, masturbate for me until you cum."

Her head jerked a little at the word 'cum' but she only hesitated a moment before she had two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. he could have zoomed, but he moved the camera right up to a foot from her and heard her whimper again. She wanted this. She was begging for this and more. He wasn't going to rape her, but he was going to walk this road as far as it went.

She was feeling like a whore, but this is what she had wanted for years. She loved bondage and had hoped when the kids moved out, Mitch would be interested and would indulge her, tie her up, tease her, use her. Not all the time, but at least now and then. Instead, he had told her he wasn't going to tie up his wife and rape her, not for real, not for a sick fantasy she had. She was hurt by what he said, but even worse, she felt abandoned and very horny. She would restrain herself while he was away, or sometimes just at work. This was her first experiment in forcing herself to wait a longer time to get released. Aned her first time getting caught.

At first, when Sammy approached she was terrified of what he might do or say. As he calmly took control, she found she desperately wanted to obey him. She found she enjoyed the feeling of being called a slave by a boy half her age. A neighbor boy she had known since he was little. And now, as his camera moved, capturing every angle of her naked body, her fingers moving in and out, her expressions, she wanted even more. It was wrong, it was exciting, it was cheating, and it was everything she wished her husband had given her, but had not only failed to provide, but called her interest in it sick.

Her orgasm was intense, making her twist and writhe in the chair and finally end up slumped and shaking. He wasn't concerned with possible rejection any more. "Slave," he said in a firm voice. Her eyes rose to meet his. "Stand up and remove my shirt." She stood, walking to him and gripping the bottom of his t-shirt. He was a half foot taller, but he leaned forward as the shirt was pulled up over his head. "Now fold it neatly on that table." He pointed to a table halfway across the room.

She nodded and padded over to it, ankle chain scraping the floor, ass cheeks swaying with the movement of her hips. On her return her breasts swayed, bounced, and jiggled. He gave the next order, struggling to keep his voice in command and not shaking. "Now, slave, kneel and remove my shoes." She bent and untied, then removed his shoes, looking up and being told to put them under the table. Now he was just stretching things out, but he had to do that. It's what they both wanted.

She returned, shaking in anticipation of what she knew was next. "Remove my pants, slave, and put them with the rest." She reached up, cuffed hands shaking slightly as she undid the button, then the zipper. As she pulled down the pants, his hard cock fell forward in his briefs. She sucked in her breath as she saw it reached almost to the waistband of his briefs. He was at least an inch longer than Mitch and she felt an urge to challenge herself to one day take the length into her mouth. Again, he watched and took pictures as she walked to and from the table.

"Kneel, slave. Show me what a slut you are. Rub your face against my briefs and feel my cock rub your face." He could hear her breathing, almost snorting, as she complied with his instructions. She wanted the ball out of her mouth. She wanted to taste him, suck him, have him fill her mouth with his cum. All she got was, "Pull them to my ankles and love my cock again."

As she was rubbing her cheek on his cock she was suddenly aware that she was wet. She looked and saw precum seeping from the head. On an impulse, she rubbed the tip of his cock along the ball and then pushed down her lower lip, letting his ooze spread on the wet inner part of her lip. Her moan as the flavor spread into her mouth took him to his limit.

"Remove the briefs, slave, put them on the table, then return and kneel facing away from me, your head on the floor. Make your pussy available to me like the bondage slut you are." She could barely handle what he was doing to her and hurried a little, dropping to her knees facing away and pushing her arms out while bending over. Head down, hips in the air, she waited, whimpering.

"Do you want my cock in you?" She nodded and whimpered. "Do you want me to fuck you like the bitch you are and fill you with my cum?" She nodded, whimpering and shaking. He assumed she didn't want more children at her age and did what was needed to assure that, so he took no precautions. He knelt and rubbed his cock on her folds. "I shouldn't have to work, slave. You work, take it." To his surprise, she moved her hips back taking his entire length in one, moan-filled thrust. "If you want me, then fuck me, slut."

Without hesitation she started moving her hips, fucking him. The married woman with over 20 years experience and the boy who was only 20 years old. But he was in charge, ordering her to fulfil her fantasies. As she grew ever more aroused, she moved faster, making him more aroused and he began returning the thrusts, slapping against her ass cheeks. He felt it, growing from his balls and spreading, and he held on. She sensed it, also holding at the edge. Then he went over and took her with him.

He shot into her, again and again as she screamed her climax through the ball in her mouth. There was a sloshing, slopping sound as he finally slowed. In her bent over position he could see the back of the gag strap and as his head cleared he asked, "Did you realize you locked the wrong thing on the gag?"

He couldn't see her eyes widen, but he saw her shake her head violently. He bent over and unbuckled it, dropping the gag in front of her so she could see the lock on the buckle itself instead of the small ring hole on the prong. "I could have taken it off any time," she said softly. Then she yelped as he gave two hard swats to each side of her ass.

"I did not give you permission to speak, did I slave?"

"No, master ..IIREEEEIIiiiyyyy!!" He gave three swats to each side. Hard, handprint-leaving swats.

"Did you speak?" She shook her head. "Very good, my slave is learning. Now, give me your rings." She hesitated a moment and was rewarded with four swats on each side. He loved the way her ass moved from the shock of his contact. She was in considerable pain now and quickly had her rings off and her elbows resting on the floor to offer them to him. She was nervous as he took them, not sure what he might do or why he wanted them.

He was taking pictures as she removed her rings, now he pointed his camera down at her as he pulled his cock out. With her head down there was minimal loss of fluids, which was exactly what he wanted. His finger pressed and the electronic shutter silently clicked as he took pictures of him pressing the rings against her cum-filled pussy, then into the folds and the opening, moving it around in the combined fluids and finally pulling it away, a string of sticky cum trailing until it was too far and the string broke.

Sammy moved in front of her and offered the rings, holding them a half foot in front of her so she could see the nectars coating the surface and the diamond. "Lick it clean as I hold it, slave, slut, bitch." She inched forward until the tip of her tongue could trace the outer surface of the rings, dabbing at the diamond as Sammy took picture after picture. She WAS a slave, a slut, and if she couldn't have her husband as her master, then her young backyard neighbor had figured out how to take that job and mark his property by defiling her husband's claim to her.

She felt dirty. She felt like she had cheated on her husband, like she had shown him total disrespect by allowing the young man to shove her marriage rings into the pussy he had filled with his cream. And she felt like it was what her husband deserved for not meeting her needs.

Sammy pushed the rings into her mouth for a more throrough cleaning and held his hand for her to spit them into. She looked up at him and moved her mouth. "You wish to speak?" She nodded. "Good slave. You may speak."

She thought once more of her husband, of the rings, of the marriage bed upstairs. "Master, may I lick you clean?" He pushed his hips forward and she took his flaccid length into her mouth, sucking and licking it, tasting herself, tasting him, and tasting the promise of excitement and being used in the future.

He pulled out of her mouth. "Bring me my clothes, slave. All at once now, and help me dress." As she was helping him into his clothes, he gave instructions. "I need to go home now, but I have instructions for you to follow tomorrow. You will not wear any clothes unless you need to go out. You will eat each meal standing naked at the glass doors. After each meal, you will bend over the table and swat yourself with the yardstick 50 times. Ohh, your eyes widen. I told you I was watching you all day. After dark you will open the glass door for me. In your bedroom, you will have 100 feet of rope for me to use. Your bed will be stripped to the sheet. If you have a picture with your husband, you will place it somewhere so it looks directly at the bed where I will fuck you. Do you understand?"

She nodded. "You may speak," he said.

"Yes Master, I understand. I have a question, Master."

He nodded to her. "May I masturbate while you leave?"

Suddenly he realized how much power he had. He might even be able to get mom and daughter Stacy together. But to test her, he had to be firm. "No. You may not have an orgasm until you have one in your bed with my cock in your sloppy slut pussy."

She gasped at his words, but quickly lowered her head and dropped to her knees. "Kiss my pants where my cock lies," he ordered. She walked up to him on her knees and lovingly kissed his pants, feeling excitement as the cock inside stirred. "You will need this for a comfortable sleep." He dropped the key onto the floor. "When does your husband return?"

She continued looking down. "Not tomorrow, Master, but late afternoon the day following."

"Maybe I should leave you with a gift to share with him. No, don't get excited. We aren't there yet. He would be upset if he finds you bound naked?" She nodded. "What's your name? You will never be Mrs Gredlyn to me again, so I need something to call you in public."

"Silvia, Master. My name is Silvia."

He petted her head. "That works well. Slave Silvia, I have one more task for you to carry out as I leave. I want you to pinch and pull on your nipples until you cry out in pain. Count to 20 before you release, then you may unlock yourself. Don't forget your instructions for tomorrow." He nodded and she gripped her nipples and pulled. He waited only until her face showed her pain, then he walked to the steps and up. She cried out just before he turned off the lights, leaving her in darkness for the last few seconds.

Sammy passed out through the gate to the gap between the fences and calmly walked to the street at one end of the gap, then around the corner to his house. It had been a very successful day for photography. An amazing day for sex. And if she ate breakfast naked in front of the window, he would know she was his sex slave. Her husband had missed his chance, and perhaps he would one day pay for that.

He closed and locked his bedroom door, looked to Silvia's house before closing the blinds, seeing lights on and her walking from the kitchen through the dining room with a beer, naked. She paused and turned to look at the windows to his dark room, smiled, and inserted the neck of the bottle into her pussy before raising the beer to her lips for a drink. Then she went to the living room.

He looked at the telescopic lens with no camera attached. Well, at least he had the memory in his head. He closed the blinds and pulled the memory card from his camera. As he turned on his computer he thought about how much there was to edit. And this was just the beginning.

12