The Neighbor Behind Pt. 02

Story Info
Silvia bound and taken in her marriage bed.
5.7k words
4.33
21.5k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: As sometimes happens, there is some disagreement over my choice of categories. Indeed, this story set could as easily be under BDSM, Fetish, Couplings, or possibly Incest. I chose Loving Wives because in my mind, the focus is on Silvia, not on the peripherals. I prefer to keep the entire story line under a single category. That may change in the future, but not in this set.

==========

Sammy woke at his usual early time, got himself breakfast and a cup of coffee, then retreated to his bedroom. The sun was shining against his window and he didn't completely trust the sunshield he had applied, so he just cracked the blinds a little to look out. Silvia's house appeared to still be dark. Had he pushed too hard and when she came to her senses she decided she was done? He had been careful to get her permission at each step, or at least willing cooperation. Still, if she called the police it would be her word against his. He decided to take his shower.

Returning to the window a half hour later, he realized the sun was on his window at an angle that helped hide what was in the room. He unplugged his camera from the charger and attached it to the lens before opening the blinds. He got another cup of coffee, which he rarely did, but his nerves were a little on edge from last night. What he had done was not something most people would think was ok.

About 15 minutes later, he learned that the person most affected, Silvia, seemed to be fine with things. She walked from the living room to the glass door, looked at his window and smiled, then went into the kitchen. The mundane process of eating a bowl of cereal became his work of art as he took picture after picture of his naked neighbor standing at the glass door and simply eating.

Following the meal, she disappeared, then returned with the yardstick. The chair at the end of the table was moved out of the way and she bent over. He was sure some of the swats did not catch the full flat side, but she did her 50 swats, 5 to each cheek at a time. At 40 she was squirming, by 44 hesitating, and by 47 bouncing at her knees, her well rounded ass cheeks bouncing at the same time. As she stood and rubbed her ass, he took some last pictures, then went out to do some shopping.

Lunch was similar. She stood in front of the window to eat, then bent over the table to swat herself. The sensitivity set in sooner and he was interested in watching when she hesitated near the end. Sammy smiled. That could be used in other ways, he thought.

During the afternoon his mind was working. He had about a month until Stacy and Justin got home from college. In that time, he wanted to get the fullest use out of his neighbor and have her wanting more in the fall when they went back to school. As he compiled the slide shows he wanted from last night, he thought ahead to his plans for tonight. His cock was straining against his pants in seconds.

Part of him wondered if he should back out. He had caused a married woman to cheat on her husband, and the fact she was pretty and willing really did not make it right. The problem was that he provided what her husband refused to provide. Then there was the bonus of having so much power over her. Tonight he would fuck her in her own bed, and tomorrow her husband would sleep in that very bed. He knew she would be thinking of him, not her husband. Mixed feelings accompanied that knowledge.

Her dinner was slightly more complicated, because there were more parts to it. She would hold up her plate, then turn to put it down and pick up her glass. Her ass was so nice he took a lot of pictures from that direction. When she finished and bent over the table for her last 50 swats, the sun was shining in, lighting up her ass and he could zoom to see not only individual marks, an inch wide and several inches long, but the accumulating pink that made her entire ass seem to glow. As he expected, she began hesitating at 30, the sensitivity now increased to the point she was feeling a severe sting with each strike. She did complete her 50, though, and he realized she was truly devoted to whatever commands he gave her.

As the sun was setting, he went out again, this time really taking pictures of the sunset because it was that amazing. In his pocket he had the gift he had bought for Silvia. He was even going to push her terror limit, to see how she would deal with it. The main gift, though, would be fucking her in that bed.

He waited until it was dark enough to avoid a cursory look and moved back up the gap between back fences. He opened her gate and went into the yard. Even from where he was, he could see the back door was open several inches. In the dim darkness beyond the glass, in the soft glow of a night light he didn't remember, was the shape of a kneeling woman with hair falling over her neck.

Sammy strode purposefully across the yard and through the door, turning to close and lock it before looking down on the waiting woman. "I have a gift for you, slave." He walked behind her and pulled it from his pocket.

She didn't move, but flinched a little, as she felt the dog collar wrap around her neck. The buckle made it snug, but safe. She was confused by the slight tugging after the buckle was in place and stiffened noticeably when she heard the soft sound of a small lock being closed. "Master?"

He moved in front of her and lowered himself to one knee. "Give me your rings, then you may feel it." She did as he directed and when her hands reached the back of her neck she felt the small lock. She had locked a gag yesterday, and he found she had accidentally locked the buckle instead of the prepared prong, but this prong had no ringlet. Her eyes widened as she touched the lock again and found he had slipped it through one of the holes beyond the buckle. There was no way to pull the end through the buckle while that lock was in place.

Sammy had pulled a split ring out of his pocket, a leftover from the last time his parents had taken their cars for service. Carefully opening the end, he slid the rings on and spun it around until the rings were comletely held by the item, then he spun it onto the leash ring of the collar.

"Lead me to your bedroom," He ordered.

She got up, silent but nervous, and led him up the stairs. As she entered the room, she turned on the light showing that the room was as he ordered. The blankets were in a corner, leaving only the fitted sheet on the bed. A new package with 100 feet of rope was at the foot of the bed. A picture in a frame showing her husband holding her from behind was on the nightstand, angled to face toward the middle of the bed.

His head nodded and she smiled. "Very good, slave Silvia. Go look in the mirror."

She did, leaning forward slightly. The red dog collar was almost an inch wide. What held her attention, though, was the small metal ring holding her wedding rings to the leash ring. A series of rings, from wedding to collar, showing her progression from wife to slave. She was only sad it couldn't be all with the same man.

She saw him as he walked up behind her. He told her to spread her legs and then his hand was between them. Two fingers slid easily into her.

"You slut. You are completely wet and and I only just touched you. Get on the bed and face me, kneeling, legs spread wide."

Silvia hurried to comply with his orders. She saw the rope, cut pieces on the bed, and wondered what he had in mind. She quickly found out as he grabbed her right wrist and pulled it toward a corner of the bed, toppling her onto her side. The white rope wrapped 5 times around her wrist, was tied off, and her arm pulled as he tied the end to the leg of the bed. Soon she was spread out, wet, breathing hard, resisting the urge to beg him to take her.

Sammy looked around the room. There was a pillow on each side, and he read the clues. He picked up her husband's pillow and pushed it under her hips. "You will either show great discipline, or the ability to wash a pillow. Now your punishment for being so wet. Two orgasms back to back."

She wanted to talk, wanted to beg him not to because she would be so sensitive after the first, but the words were caught between her throat and her lips. Two fingers again entered her, his thumb on her clit, and he began a not too gentle stimulation of her. He free hand would slap her thigh, her belly, her breasts. He pinched and pulled her nipples as he fingered her, and she was shocked to feel herself even more aroused.

The first orgasm had her gasping for air and thrashing on the bed, wanting to rise up but being held down. Actually, she was bent backward over the pillow, though only a little. As her vagina remained sensitive he continued the fingering, the slapping. She wanted to beg him to stop, saw in his eyes that he knew it was uncomfortable, then felt the fingers of the hand that had been slapping her pinch her clit and shake it. At first the pain from the sensitivity forced her to close her eyes. Seconds later the second climax hit her and she felt as if for a minute she had stopped breathing.

He was gone. When she opened her eyes she saw him in the drawers of the dresser. "So, he's a boxers man. How nice."

Sammy walked back to the bed, got on, and began wiping her wet pussy, perineum, and ass cheeks with the boxers. "Now that they're coated with you, maybe you should just leave them for him to wear." She waited for a cue to tell if that was an order or a suggestion, while thinking there was no way she could leave them unwashed now.

He grabbed his camera and moved around the bed, getting pictures of her helpless, aroused body. He picked up the picture of her with her husband and put it leaning against her thigh near her pussy, then he rubbed it on her wetness, smearing her juices on the glass, returned it and took a close up to make sure the juices showed. The picture was returned to the nightstand and he began pulling off his shirt.

Naked, with his cock erect and stiff, he mounted the bed and knelt above her hips. "Do you want my cock in you, slave?"

"Y-yes, Master," she was shaking in anticipation.

"Beg me. Tell me how badly you want my cock."

It was humiliating, and she felt the fires flare in her belly. "Please, master, please, I beg you. Please, put your hard, manly cock in my pussy and have your fill of pleasure. Pour your seed into me and make me even more a slave to you."

He was sure she could degrade herself even more, but he was horny enough now and it was becoming a little uncomfortable to hear her talking like that. He dropped his hips and slid all the way in, causing her eyes to go wide and a gasping moan to come from her throat.

As he fucked her she whimpered her desire, asking for and receiving permission to continue to beg him to fuck her harder, to treat her like nothing more than his sex toy. Already so highly aroused, she had a third climax as he was feeling the tingling in his belly and the tension in his legs. He grabbed and twisted a nipple and bit down on her lower lip as he pounded her. Just as he tensed and squirted his first load into her, she came again.

"Slut, whore, insatiable bitch, feel my seed filling you and flowing out." As he kept pounding away, he was dragging out some of his semen and it ran down between her legs. He abruptly pulled out and his cock flipped up, spraying drops of cum onto her chest and belly.

Moving up on her body, he raised her head and told her to open her mouth. His cock slid between her lips and he fucked her mouth. Her tongue danced on his sensitive skin and he realized he could cum again soon. He pulled off and untied her right hand before remounting her, sitting on her chest.

"Use your hand to jerk me, aim me so I spray the rings on your collar. Ohh, yes, that's right. OHhnngg. Shit." He felt her nipples, hard and erect, rubbing the backs of his thighs and in under a minute he came again. Her aim was good and much of the second load did land on the rings and collar, running to pool in the hollow below her throat. He took her hand to stop her.

He stood up and moved slightly before squeezing his cock, pushing out semen still in the lines. He watched the drops fall, landing on her nose, right eye, and hair. He especialy wanted the hair because he knew it could be hard to get out. He walked to the closet, forcing her to turn her head to watch him, letting the cum run down from her face into her hair or onto the bed. As she watched, he pulled one of Mitch's expensive ties off a rack.

"Please, Master, no. Oh god no, it's a special tie and there's no way I can clean it. He'll know and be angry and, just please, please no." She was nearly in tears.

That was all he could handle. Sammy really wasn't cruel, he was just taking advantage of a situation. And a woman's lust. A lust she said she had offered her husband and he had put her down for even having it. He put the tie back, picked up the used boxers, and wiped her off. After that he took his fill of pictures. He did love the view of the cum running off her eye and over the bridge of her nose.

"I've had my fill for the night. Tomorrow I want you to have your breakfast in front of the window, then climb onto the table and finger yourself until you cum. After that, you are free to prepare to return your life to normal." He untied the ankle rope from the leg of the bed on her right side, leaving only her left side tied. He lifted her leg and took a picture of the large wet spot, mostly her nectar, but also his semen, on her husband's pillowcase. Smiling, he imagined her trying her best to get it out of the pillow.

"Finger yourself to another orgasm while I leave, and then you may roll over and untie yourself. Start."

Her fingers dove hungrily into her pussy, pumping and hooking and trying to push her to another climax. He walked out the door and turned off the light as he went. Plunged into darkness, she continued fingering, on a whim trying and being surprised when a third finger sank into her easily. Her climax was as hard as the first four, but this time she could really let herself thrash on the bed. She lay in silence for a few minutes, enjoying the glow, then rolled over and found the knot on her left wrist.

Fearing drips all over the floor, she found the used boxers and wiped herself with them, then pulled one of her shirts from a nearby drawer and wiped more. As she was wiping she heard the jingle of rings at her throat. Her mouth and eyes went wide as she quickly reached behind her head. The lock was still there, holding her collar on her neck.

She felt panic and ran to the doorway to turn on the light, then to the dresser to look in the mirror. As she tried to make a plan for how to cover or remove the collar, her hand touched something with a ring of its own. She looked down to see a small key. Picking it up, she reached behind and heard the lock open. He had taken a risk with her, and caused her to panic, but in the end he showed that if she just trusted him, he would not abandon her completely.

She looked now at the large wet spot and pulled the pillowcase from the pillow to at least let things begin to dry. There was an emptiness in her belly, knowing he would not be back in the daytime. She did not know when he would be back, and she so desperately wanted him to use her again.

Back in his room, Sammy put the memory card into his computer and downloaded the day's images. Then he looked for one particular picture, finding it fairly quickly from the thumbnails. He double clicked and his screen filled with a closeup image of her neck, the red collar snugly against her skin, the large leash ring with the very thin split ring hooked on and below that her wedding rings. The ring set was mostly submerged in a pool of his cum that filled the hollow at the base of her throat. He felt a smug pride, but also something uncomfortable. He shut down his computer and put the emptied memory card back into his camera before plugging the camera in to recharge it. Then he went to bed.

The next morning he took pictures as she lay on the table fingering herself. When she was done she stood and moved closer to the window, looking directly at his windows. He zoomed the camera and noticed the sad look on her face. He understood what had caused it, and now his mind was racing to find a solution of what to do about it.

It was two and a half weeks later that he noticed Mr Gredlyn driving to work early again. The pattern was that early meant airport, so he watched for Silvia. A half hour later she was at the glass doors, naked, wearing her collar. She waited a while, then reached behind her neck and held something in her fingers when she brought it forward again. The glass door slid open a few inches and her arm swung in an underhand toss. Something shiny glittered as it flipped through the air, catching the rays of the sun. He smiled. It was the key. She had locked the collar on until she could find the key.

That night when he slipped through the partially open door and stepped inside, he was once again greeted with the sight of a shapely woman kneeling in the dim darkness. She had left the bathroom light on, door slightly ajar, so she was more than a shadow, but still not obvious from a distance.

"Hello, Master," she said. "Welcome back."

"Come kiss my feet, slave. I see you have the collar and the rings in place. And I think I saw the key tossed out among the blades of grass for a later hunt."

"Yes, Master. Mitch is gone all day tomorrow again, but will return home around noon the following day. I planned to go out late tomorrow night, naked and feel for the key in the darkness."

What could he say? "That sounds like an excellent plan. It may be a while before you can wear the collar again, with Stacy and Justin coming home soon."

"Oh," she said, "Justin won't be home except for a week this summer. He got an entry job with a company he hopes to work for after he graduates and will stay in his apartment near the university."

His mind leaped with possibilities and his pants suddenly bulged with hard cock. "Where is the rope?"

He could see her smile. "The rope is on the bed, Master."

Sammy had been considering pulling back a little, thinking she was too attached to him, but now he was thinking of scenarios that might solve his problem and hers at the same time. But first, he had to get his cock into Stacy. Fuck the girl his age first, then solve the mother's problems.

Upstairs, he had Silvia turn away from him with her hands behind her back. He didn't know how flexible she was, but he was going to work in a way that let him adapt. The first loop of rope went at the wrists, then he carefully looped one layer after another up her arms from there. He put in a soft knot and tried to urge her elbows closer. To his surprise, she was able to get them just an inch apart and he tightened the rope loops before putting in a large cinch. Next he went to just below her elbows and worked up to a couple of inches above them.

The look in her eyes told him she knew what he had done, but she had never been this tightly tied before. Good. Her ankles were next, rope looped a third of the way up her lower legs. He helped her to her knees, then bent her forward so her head was on the floor.

She expected his hard cock, but instead got his fingers. She was, as usual, extremely wet from her arousal and he fingered her while spanking her ass pink, then deeper pink, then reddish and she was whimpering and flinching with each spank. She came once, coating his fingers and hand with even more of her fluids.

He held his fingers in front of her mouth and let her lick up her own nectar, then his hand was back into her. He changed one thing, though. Opening his mouth, he let a dollop of saliva fall onto her ass, rubbing his thumb in it before sliding the digit into her ass. Her head came up a little in surprise at this first time touch, but the slap on her sensitive ass cheeks had her putting it right back down. Stroking into her ass and pussy, with an occasional slap on her stimulated ass, had her having a second orgasm in just over a minute.

12