The Neighbor Behind Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time he pulled out and quickly undressed, sliding his erect cock into her as soon as his knees touched the floor. "Tell me what you want slave."

"Please, Master, put the picture on the floor near me, then fill my mouth with your precious liquid."

That was completely different from what he expected, and he was curious. He reached for the picture and put it on the floor, then stood up and let her move into position to take him into her mouth. She was good, warm, wet, and talented. Her tongue bathed him and her lips caressed and coaxed him. He felt the pressure build, grunted, and fired a full load into her mouth.

When he was done he looked down at her. She slid off his cock, turned and bent, and in a series of large drops, let his cum drip from her mouth onto the picture of her husband. The cum spread and pooled, held by the frame. Sammy looked at a picture of a married couple, submerged under his cum. He felt very powerful, and very afraid.

"A very nice tribute, thank you slave. Now," he pushed her face down next to it as he knelt behind her, "lick it back up and swallow it while I fuck your pussy."

Cum dribbled out her pussy and her mouth as he held her bent over, letting the last of his second orgasm drip from his cock onto her ass. "Tomorrow night, my slave, you will present me your ass and I will take it twice. Do you have a dildo or a vibrator?"

"I have both, Master."

"Good," he said, "have them both available." He gathered his clothes and dressed. "I will see you tomorrow night, slave Silvia, and we will discuss the summer. I have a way to keep you responding to my desires." He untied her arms and left her to untie her legs herself. Then he left, closing the door behind him.

She felt that emptiness in herself again when he left. Then she looked at the picture and did something she had not done before. She cried. How could she love one man, and serve another? Yes, she needed to serve, to be used. She felt the collar at her neck and felt comforted. There had to be a way to continue through the summer, even with Stacy at home. Perhaps her Master had found a way.

The next day, with no instructions, she felt lost. The first time he had given her orders and her day had structure. Now, she couldn't even go shopping because she didn't feel safe wearing her collar into the yard in daylight, and even if she did she had only been approved for going out for the key at night.

That night she was on her knees again, waiting. It seemed like a long wait this time, but finally he came through the gate and entered the house. They went upstairs and he tied her wrists together in front of her, tied her ankles together with about 6 inches of hobble between the ankles, and then tied the wrists to the ankles with about a foot slack. The result was similar to the previous night, with her ass in the air and her face on the carpet.

His fingers were at her pussy again, but tonight he smeared the wetness over her ass. She loved the feel of his hand and wiggled and squirmed at his touch. She came once, and he used the juices to wet her ass more, focusing on her rear entry. His thumb slid in and he pushed it gradually deeper, spreading the hole to accommodate the base of his thumb.

Sammy leaned toward the bed and grabbed the dildo sitting on it, quickly aiming and pushing it into her pussy. "Hold it there, balls deep." She had to bend a little more to reach, but he saw her fingers wrap around the base. He grabbed the wand, turned it on, and held it to her clit. "Hold that and don't drop it until I give permission."

Silvia did as ordered and the amount of touching along with her master being with her soon had her feeling the early stages of the tingle she loved so much. She heard a package tear, then an empty condom wrapper was set down in front of her. As she felt the cold lube applied to her ass she began to worry. "Master? I'm afraid."

"You're ready. Just keep the dildo and vibe in place and soon you'll even forget this." He positioned the head of his cock at her back door and pushed just a little. He was hard and unbending and once he had the angle his condom sheathed head began to disappear. She was stiff, held in place by her fear, and he began press, relax, press, relax, giving her time to open up. Slowly he sank in farther and once the head passed the ring at the entrance he slid a quarter of his length into her. Her moaned groan told him she would be fine.

As the next climax gripped her, he smiled at the way her ass gripped his cock, then she relaxed again. It did move her closer, but he wanted her to climax again, so he took shorter strokes, keeping most of his cock inside and away from the tighter muscle at the entrance. As he felt her nearing a third orgasm, he increased his stroke length and speed and this time her clenching ass pulled him over and he filled the condom.

When he withdrew from her, he carefully pulled off the condom and set it aside, then untied her wrists from her ankles, then her wrists. He retied her wrists behind her back and used the connecting tie to put her into a hogtie with only a foot between wrists and ankles. She wriggled, testing the feel of her first imposed hogtie. It was snug, and she felt helpless, exactly as he wanted her.

"You've cum three times, so you need three more," he told her. He picked up the dildo and the wand and moved behind her. As she tried to politely and submissively ask him not to do that, he slid the dildo back into her and pressed the vibe against her. Unlike when she held it, though, Sammy stroked the dildo in and out of her pussy at a rapid pace.

Soon she tensed and thrashed her way through her first climax. He let a trail of spit run from his mouth onto her ass. His knee pushed her knees farther apart, leaving her more exposed. The second climax had the line from wrists to ankles taut for at least 10 seconds, but he kept going. As she neared the third she was mewling and panting and gasping. She cried out as she tensed and jerked and then was struggling.

"Please ... please Master. .. no more.... I ... I can't ...."

He pulled the dildo and vibe away in a sudden move, leaving her empty.

"OHhh, that was ... sudden." She looked back to Sammy, but he just helped her turn, took a few steps away, and sat down with his legs spread. She stared at his balls hanging down, cock standing up.

He judged the distance and decided it was good. "Crawl over here and give me a blowjob, slave."

She looked at him and tried to figure out how to crawl. By experimenting, she found she could wobble side to side and slowly move forward, but it was hard work. By the time she reached him, she was tired, and she still needed to lift her head enough to get him in. She bobbed her head as much as she could using her tongue as never before, but her neck grew tired and he still hadn't come. Her head slowly dropped until she thought to rest her forehead on his belly, half his cock in her mouth.

"Are you tired, slave?" She nodded, an odd sensation on his cock. "But I haven't come yet." She struggled to resume her head bobbing, soon crying in frustration at her inability to keep up. "Very well, close your lips." He gripped her head with both hands and started bobbing her, masturbating with her head at a moderate pace. It took some time, but she was finally rewarded with a mouth full of his cum. "Swallow," he ordered, and she did.

He lifted her head and moved back, letting his fading cock slide from her lips before he turned her head to rest it on the floor. He got up and pulled a piece of paper from his shorts pocket, then set it in front of her.

"This is the web address for a video service that you don't need to install and doesn't leave histories behind. Go to the page and register as S20ismyMaster. Every day, at 9:30 in the morning, I want you going to this web page to see if I'm calling you. I know sometimes you will have responsibilities that will keep you away, but otherwise I want you there. Naked. Ready to do whatever I tell you."

"Yes Master," she replied, looking at the paper laying next to her.

He picked up the semen-filled condom from earlier and held it over her head. She looked up in fear, lips wanting to speak. Without a word, he turned it over and let the cum run out, dribbling into her hair. The condom wrapper was picked up and the emptied condom put inside. She couldn't feel it, but she knew the gooey cum had run through her hair and would need to be carefully removed.

"When you have the information safely stored, destroy the paper. I need to leave now, and you have a key to find. But I give you a challenge." He untied the wrist rope and undid half of it. "You need to finish on your own." He dressed and was gone.

She struggled out of her bonds and stretched. She had to pee and sat on the toilet. That was when she realized he did not have his camera tonight. What did that mean?

It took her half an hour to find the key in the grass. She crawled out, feeling the ground for the metal. Now and then she looked up at his windows, seeing a light twice, then darkness. She had her orders, and she fulfilled them, but this had been her idea and she had an emptiness inside. She needed a full time master, and he seemed content to just use her now and again.

Sammy was on the floor of his bedroom, scanning web pages, many or which he had looked at before. His plan was coming together, but there were so many different parts he had to hope they all worked as he expected. As a photographer, he studied people, their moods, their reactions. If he guessed wrong, at worst he had a few good times with Silvia, at best he got to fuck Stacy. If he guessed right, well, that would play out in its own way.

He had the information he wanted, he smiled, and he closed his computer. Now he could sleep, he thought. The success or failure was out of his control, but he would do everything he could to make it work.


12