All Comments on 'The Neighbor Behind Pt. 02'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Why I dislike this:

This is not about a wife. Her marriage barely registers on the radar, rendering this a wrong category. With the exception of an occasional mention, no one else exists. No one else notices the issues, the changes, the bruising...nothing.

It’s about power. Power over a woman, over morals, over family.

The problem with this is that there is ZERO chance she would include any of her family. What she is doing is shameful. Adulterous. Illegal. Public basturbation is a sex offence and somehow, I don’t think being in the sex offender registry is a very good option. She would do anything to protect her family from her activities.

Lastly: reality. At some point, the truth will come out and her life will be destroyed. She will lose her family, her marriage, her self respect. What you’ve done is take out everything that is intrinsic to a relationship and turned it in to a cardboard cutout. A caricature.

She should be angry. Hurt. Embarrassed. Afraid. What will happen WHEN, not if, her husband finds out? But you gloss over these very real consequences.

As they say in Vegas: The house always wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage

Gave it a one star rating. Big mistake putting this garbage in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

Keep the story moving forward. It’s just a story btw, wackdoddle. Give the author a break. If you don’t enjoy it, find something else to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

For once, I actually agree with Whackadoodle, this was pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: anonymous- keep going

It's just a story? So, does that mean, you can't criticize it, because it's just a story? Look everybody has an idea of what they consider entertaining reading. So what's it to you what other's really think? Are you that shallow to think only your opinion counts? Think about it. Personally I thought this story was disgusting garbage, like so many posted in loving wives. Who writes shit like this, worse yet, who would favor it.

CybersleuthCybersleuthover 3 years ago

The people criticizing are saying more about themselves than about you or the story. You will notice, they offer no suggestions as to how you might improve your writing. They are primarily critical about the category you chose, which, of course, has nothing to do with your writing. Telling you it is garbage tells you nothing and you should consider it in just that vein. I am enjoying your story an I hope you continue. One last thing. Posting as anonymous shows an unwillingness to discuss and a certain amount of cowardice in my opinion.

Steve

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
The whole BDSM thing is so staged and phony

with safe words and role play, its all a farce, no real fear which is what make rough sex so wonderful. Being out of control, not knowing what is going to happen, makes it thrilling. this nonsense is dreamed up by insecure immature men who wish they could do this to a woman. 50 shades of beta wannabe man.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Writing

Author’s writing is fine, it’s his subject matter that is repugnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES