The Neighbor Behind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even when the clock ran out, she was in no condition to answer the door. "Stacy, honey, we'll talk on Monday. And I do appreciate you wanting to help. Maybe you'll have a chance. Now go on, I'm fine and I'll be out soon. Enjoy your day."

Almost getting caught had her nervous and aroused at the same time. She was sure that was what Sammy was trying to do. Would he really replace her with her daughter, though? She needed him, his firm hand, his hard young cock. Next week he wanted the door unlocked. Stacy had tried the door twice today. Did Sammy really want Stacy walking in while she had multiple fingers inside her, begging her master to allow her to orgasm? The time was up but she held her position, afraid if she took her hands from her head they would go directly between her legs.

Sammy had his camera on the dining room when Silvia got down there. Stacy had a cup of coffee and was waiting for her, wearing a t-shirt and denim shorts that, this time, were just long enough to hide the pockets. Silvia had a white sleeveless top that barely covered the waistband of her light blue running shorts. He wished he could hear their conversation, but would have to try to piece things together from their movements.

Silvia's mind was spinning. She had been ordered to start preparing Stacy, but how could she start? Maybe as important, once she started, how could she stop? She got her coffee and sat at the table with Stacy. "See? Just a few minutes and here I am."

Stacy looked at her mother. "Counseling?" Mother nodded. "Marriage counseling? With just you?" Silvia nodded again, swallowed her sip, and added, "And, of course, the counselor."

Stacy leaned forward and lowered her voice, even though they were the only ones in the house. "Mom, I've looked in the mirror and seen that glow on my own chest. So who are you fucking? And don't tell me dad, because that wasn't his voice"

The mother stopped, cup raised in front of her, covering the lower half of her face. That was a small benefit, she thought. For a moment she considered distracting things by challenging her daughter's use of language. "Ok, since you want to be blunt, I haven't fucked your father since last week when he got upset I wanted a double."

Eyes narrowed a little, Stacy said, "A double? As in, you wanted somebody else to do you along with him?"

Silvia smiled and decided to push things. "No, honey, I mean double as in he'd already cum in me doggy and I turned around wanting him from the front. But he apparently didn't want to stick himself into a pussy full of hot, sticky cum even if it was his." Ahh, the eyes, yes, the language was brutal but it got her attention. "So I got to thinking maybe I could find somebody who would fuck me when I'm horny and want to be fucked, since your father seems to want to only fuck on HIS schedule. Are you happy now?"

That did it. Stacy held the cup to her mouth for a long time, then held up a finger and got up. She carried her cup to a cabinet near the living room and bent down to pull out a bottle of brandy.

"Honey, you're only 20," Silvia said with a level voice.

Without even looking, Stacy, in an equally level voice, replied, "Fuck you."

Silvia sat back in her chair, put her arms over the back and spread her legs, and smiled. "Name the time and place."

Stacy poured a little extra into her coffee cup and put the cork back into the bottle before looking at her mother. "I should shove this bottle into you for that attitude."

Her mother looked at her, a slight smile now playing on her lips. "Go ahead. I'll try not to laugh the next time your father pours a drink from that bottle."

The bottle was set down hard and Stacy went back to her chair, took a sip of the brandied coffee, and looked at her mother. "Ok, mom, what the hell is going on? A year ago I went off to school and you were a happy wife, loving her husband, maybe not a prude but at least proper. Now I come home and you're dissing dad, talking about how he doesn't like sex with you, and you're dropping hints at, shit, I don't know what's going on. Who the hell are you and what did you do with my mother?"

"I tried being the good wife, following along on the heels of her husband. Can I have some of your coffee, honey?" Stacy handed her the cup, Silvia took a gulp and handed it back. "And I do still love him. He just won't, there are a couple of things I've loved since I was a kid. He thinks they're, well, one is crazy and the other is sick. So he would go off to his business trips and I would indulge myself in my own little world of fetish." She smiled as she got to the end.

"How many guys have you fucked in the last year? And does dad know about them?" Stacy was accusing now, and Silvia began to lose hope of getting her to understand.

Silvia got up. "I need my own. Without the coffee." She got a tumbler, dropped in 3 ice cubes, and poured the brandy over the top before sitting down again. "Aside from your father, who is excellent at foreplay but seems to think one orgasm is plenty for anybody, I've fucked one man. Maybe you'll even get to meet him this summer."

Stacy looked uncomfortable, but did not back down. "So you're going to divorce dad? Run off with the new guy?"

She took a larger gulp before answering. "You see, honey, that's where it gets messy. No, I don't plan to divorce your father. Do I love the other guy? In a moment of sanity I can honestly say, no. I love what he does to me, how he makes me feel, how he so easily accepts my fetishes and uses them to fulfill my craziest desires. But I love your father and keep hoping he will be that man who walks up behind me, shoves a couple of fingers into me and finds me wet, then put me into a hammer lock, pulls my head back by the hair, and whispers into my ear that he's going to fuck me until I beg him to stop."

Her daughter's eyes were wide open now, mouth also open, cup beginning to sag and go off balance. Silvia reached out and straightened the cup. "Stacy, honey, you opened with a hell of a question, so I threw it right back at you. I've always been in here, trapped by the good wife thing, but I've tried at different times to interest your father, to get him to just slam me onto the bed, to tie my hands behind my back, to grab my head and force me to suck him. He's a wonderful man, and generally kind, but he's too kind and too nice. I want the man I love to be, unghh, shit, how can I say this?"

Stacy had recovered. "You want dad to be your lover and your master. Ok, so who's collar is leaving the marks on the bottom of your chin?"

A finger quickly ran along her neck, not feeling what Stacy claimed to see. "That's complicated, and I need to tell you over time. For now, you should enjoy your day. Your father will be home this weekend. Are we still on for shopping Monday? Or did my revelation make you not want to be near me?"

"We're on for Monday. I'm a little curious, and that bit about dad not wanting to go for two, well, that's strange to me. Don't look surprised, mom. I'm 20 and I've been in college for 3 years. I'm good, but I like a good fuck. With protection, before you go all crazy on me. When did you stop wearing panties." She watched her mother's reaction. "When you poured your shot I could see a wet spot. Panties would have caught that."

"I'm an adult. I can dress how I want to."

Stacy finished her coffee in one long swallow, opening her mouth from the heat of the brandy. "You've been that horny your whole marriage? You always seemed so, I don't know, normal. Like, ok, from 10 to 11 is sex time. Other times, you don't show anything. Now it's all changed? Something happened?"

Silvia leaned back again. "Yes, honey, something happened, but that's a story for another day. I'll go put on panties and make you happy."

"No," her daughter said and Silvia looked at her. "It's just us girls, I already know you don't have any on, so what the hell. It's kind of weird looking at you like that. My mother, the sex puppet."

They went about their business, had lunch, and Silvia cleaned up. When she went upstairs to use the bathroom, she heard something from her daughter's bedroom. The door was closed and she carefully moved to the door, listening. Faintly she heard the words and smiled.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck, oh shit, shit yes. Ohh , ohhhh .. eememeggghhh!"

Silvia carefully walked away and used the bathroom. The weekend might be ok, but Monday would be interesting and Tuesday, well, what might the days beyond hold for them?

Sammy turned off the camera as he saw Stacy go limp on her bed. She had been every bit the animal her mother turned into. Now he needed to remove another used condom from his cock and stay off his camera long enough to sort the pictures. He wrote out a short plan for Tuesday.

The weekend was not as tense as the week had been, and Stacy would sometimes surprise Silvia by touching herself or licking her lips. Mitch didn't seem to notice any of it, though both women were sure the air was full of the smell of woman in heat. By Sunday night it did seem to have an effect on him. He grilled some burgers and Silvia walked out to talk with him. She kept glancing up at Sammy's window, wondering if he was watching, and that thought had her aroused. She cuddled up to her husband a few times before letting him finish preparing the dinner.

After dinner they cleaned the dishes while Stacy said she was going for a walk. As the last dish was put away, Silvia walked up to Mitch, pressed herself against him and lifted her lips to kiss him. She was pleased that he not only accepted her kiss, but he reacted to it with a familiar firmness she could feel against her belly. She dropped to her knees and saw him tense, but she had a plan for that, telling his little man she wanted to see him upstairs, now. Standing again, she took her husband by the hand, wishing her was grabbing her by the wrist, and led him up to their bedroom, pushing the door closed behind them.

Now she went to her knees and rubbed her cheek on the bulge before opening his pants and pulling them low enough to free his throbbing cock. She looked up seductively as she took the head, sucking and teasing it, then started sliding ever farther down. At halfway, he filled her mouth and she began tipping her head a little. By the time she was down to nose on his belly, chin on his balls, he could only whisper, "Where do you put it all?"

Silvia opened her mouth and pulled off, leaving his shaft wet with her saliva as she again looked up. "Do you want more, or do you want something else?"

Mitch lifted her to her feet and gently removed her shirt, then bra, sucking on a firm nipple as he pushed her shorts down over her hips. She wriggled a bit to get them past her thighs and was left in just a white thong. "Getting a little daring now, aren't you? Stacy could have looked right into those shorts and seen your ass cheeks."

She kissed him and smiled as she began lifting his shirt. "I hope that means you were looking." She lifted the shirt, pulled it to his wrists, and twisted it a little, hoping the teasing bind would arouse a few ideas. He simply struggled free and began pushing her gently down on the bed.

Eventually he was between her legs in a standard missionary position. She was horny and frustrated, wanting him to just take her and fuck her half senseless. She carefully pulled her legs up, wrapping them over his back and lifting to let him go deeper. He grunted and smiled but showed no other interest in the position. She kept smiling, feeling his cock, but in her mind it was now Sammy's cock, his belly slamming into hers until it hurt and his fingers twisting her nipple until she climaxed.

She did manage to climax shortly before Mitch. Then he lay on her, supported on his elbows. His fingers ran through her hair.

"It's been a really tense week. Silvia, what's going on? You seem distant." He looked at her eyes, but not into her eyes. Inwardly she sighed that he still didn't understand.

She decided a half truth was better than a lie. "When you refused to make love a second time last week, it really hurt me. I wanted you inside me, owning me."

He smiled a little more. "Silvia, it's not about owning you. I love you and want to be your partner. I always thought of this marriage as equal. I don't want to be one of those men who slaps his wife around if she doesn't agree with him."

It was a poor start, but a start. "Mitch, when you are inside me, caressing the inside of my vagina, I feel like you have ownership, like I BELONG to you. But last week you were so ready for another round and you turned your back and walked away."

His smile was fading. "I don't really want to talk about last week. You were full of stuff and I didn't want to go in there again."

Silvia took a deep breath. "Hey, that was your stuff. You put it there and if I remember, you were still there after it arrived. So what changes once you pull out?" He looked away. "My god, Mitch, I love you so much and I want your arms around me and your cock in me and I just want to be so close, but when it comes to sex I feel like you don't listen to me. Like you don't care what I want."

That was the end. He got up. "I said I didn't want to talk about it. And what you want, shit, every time YOU want something it's some crazy shit. Wheelbarrows are for gardening. Spankings are for unruly children. You're a woman, and my wife, and I want to respect you more than that."

In her mind she knew that was the crossroad. "I love you, and I love what we just did. But sometimes, I wish you would respect my desire to be a little crazy and adventurous. Like wearing a thong under workout shorts and not caring if our grown, adult daughter sees a bit extra of her mom's ass."

"And you talk about it like it should be normal. It isn't. It's warped, sick, it's the shit they do in porn and you're better than porn. You're a lady." He looked so strange, standing naked near the closet, his now soft cock hanging limp over his balls. And he talked about porn and a lady, but he'd let her suck him earlier. Something rattled in her mind, but she held it in for now.

"Mitch, my dear husband, you asked why things were tense, and I told you. I'm sorry you can't accept my reasons, but I do want to point out that you weren't trying to reach across to me either. Thank you for asking about it tonight, and for letting me speak, even if you disagree with me." She walked to him, leaned against him and kissed his lips, then got her nightgown on and a light bathrobe before going downstairs.

She grabbed her computer and started typing, putting her thoughts into words that could be put on paper. She needed to pass some information to Master Sammy. As she was typing, Mitch came down in his long-legged pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. Suddenly so much was obvious to her and she wondered how she had missed it for all the years they had been married. He came back out with a beer and sat in a chair, watching her as she typed.

After a few sips from the bottle, he held it with both hands and looked at her intently. "You are absolutely beautiful, Silvia. You always have been. You're a goddess on a pedestal, gracing me with your presence."

She looked up, prepared to snap at him for his sarcasm, but saw the softness in his eyes and the tension in his hands. He was being serious. "If I'm a goddess, then I get to select the best for myself, don't I?"

He took a longer drink from the bottle. "I am so in love with you, and always have been. It's just, what you're asking, it's ..."

The front door closed and Stacy came in, returning from a visit with friends. She heard the last of his words as she came to say she was home, then changed it to, "Oops, sorry, didn't mean to interrupt. Good night." She hurried up the stairs.

Silvia had inwardly flinched when he said he loved her. She needed to keep that thought aside, even though the jingle of rings on her collar while she was with Sammy was a constant reminder she was married. "Mitch, stop. You're having trouble with whatever you're trying to say and I think it's best if we stop there for tonight. Next time you can get a little farther. Why don't you finish your beer and head off to bed. I have some things I need to take care of before bed."

She typed, he drank, and when he was done he put the empty bottle in the kitchen and stopped to kiss her before going upstairs. She had changed the visible screen while he was in the kitchen and she wondered what he thought when she saw his eyes look over at the page on how to build an exercise device with pedals. That was for a later project, but for now he was gone and she reread her work before finishing up.

The next step was to get an envelope and then set up a mail merge to just put his name on the front. It took a little while to remember the last name, and she decided to use Samuel, remembering that was his actual name. Print envelope and letter, fold the letter and put it into the envelope, then she went outside and rubbed it in the dirt around a plant. Suddenly she remembered she was in her nightgown and the lights were on.

Mitch was in their bedroom, so she went to the basement and looked for her exercise clothing. Shorts, no panties, sport bra, and t-shirt would have to do. She grabbed her keys and went out, holding the envelope. Near the end of the street she put the envelope in some more dirt and stepped on the dirt. A few more stops and she felt it was ready.

It was easier to remember the house from the back, but she was pretty sure she was right. When Sammy's mother opened the door, she was sure. "Hi Edith. Hey, I was out walking and saw this on the ground. That's your son, isn't it?" She held out the dirty envelope, name up.

"Oh, yeah, hi Silvia. Yes, that's him. Wow, this looks like it's been on the ground a while. I'll slip it under his door. He's out with his camera again. Honestly, if he takes one more picture of a beautiful sunset or a squirrel on a log, our walls will cave in under the weight of them all."

The two mothers talked and laughed a little longer, then Silvia said she should be getting home. As she started to walk away from the porch, Edith called after her, "You'd better hope you don't meet Sammy on your way home. Him with a camera, you're likely to be his next photo." She laughed and closed the door while Silvia's belly seemed to buzz with sudden excitement.

She retraced her route, down to the corner, turning right. Halfway down the block she passed the grassy gap between the back fences. A movement caught her attention and fear gripped her before a voice spoke quietly, but distinctly. "Come here, slave, and meet me in the shadows."

Silvia moved into the dark area and her wrist was grabbed, leading, pulling her about 20 feet from the sidewalk. It was far enough to be in the shadow, but not so far that a person looking intently wouldn't see them. "Get on your hands and knees, slave."

She dropped quickly. "What were you doing at my house?" She explained she was dropping off a letter for him that would explain some things she had learned. "And where is your husband now?" He was tempted to say cuckold, but decided that would force a reality onto her which she might not want to face right now.

"He went to bed early. He came downstairs to talk, he was tense, I told him he could wait until a more relaxed time and he went to bed."

"And your daughter?" Again he had to swallow a word that floated on his tongue. Slut.

"She came home just before I went out to deliver the letter." She felt her shorts pulled down to her knees. "Please, Master, not here. We're so close to the sidewalk, or somebody might turn on a light or walk out their back gate."

His fingers had found her slit and entered her, then his thumb. "And if they do, you just tell them you are serving your master like a good slave slut." His hand withdrew and her put his thumb to her rear entry, two fingers at her pussy, and pushed in. Her throaty moan told him she enjoyed it, even if she was afraid.